Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Banjokid написал:
It seems really hard to craft the cluster jewels to get only Overshock + a notable suffix? No luck in several hundred seeds?

Yes it happens to me as well...
someone can share gem link for blight map?
"
Geshemancer написал:
Well, i need some more advice again
I now own some of the awakened gems needed, i don't have enough currency to buy GMP yet.
My next buy is probably generosity support?

so... I'm stuck at couple of things, first is DEX. I can't seem to get all that juicy DEX needed for the gems, finally upgraded my amulet so i got GMP to lvl 20, but my Projectile Weakness is stuck at lvl 15.
I'm not sure how can i link items from my skill tree, but i got Unending Hunger and Thread of Hope + some other jewels with life and some minion stuff, not even sure they are any good.
So any tips on the above would be nice.

Next up is what other items should i upgrade next? Maybe i should switch to cluster jewels? Do i need to be a high level for the switch, am currently sitting at 94, can push to 95 and more if needed.
Also i didn't get what jewels are the best for me if i want to save as much survivability, the extra damage is nice, but i don't want to start dying again and not being able to level up.

I know i can upgrade my wand + boots and maybe even ring and belt + armour.
But i have no idea on what my currency should be spent on first, min max gear, gems or cluster jewels...

Any advice is appreciated.

So solve your DEX problems you should craft a new Ring/Belt. Do you need the STR on it?
If not buy a new ilvl 85 vermillion Ring and alt/aug it for t1 Dex. Then Regal and seedcraft it with Life / Resistances. The same you could do with your Belt.
If you have some ex you dont need i would recommend crafting a Redeemer Vermillion Ring. alt/aug Regel for Minion Dmg and DEX:

Does Slave Driver AI behave sufficiently aggressive without Feeding Frenzy? I wonder. Having to slot FF would drastically reduce DPS.
Hey All!

Playing around in POB with the overshock cluster jewel but POB doesn't seem to recognize any DPS increase when I allocate Overshock, is this a bug within POB?

I'm using the Community Fork most recent update.

Thanks in advance for any help!
"
Ekkîe написал:
"
Geshemancer написал:
Well, i need some more advice again
I now own some of the awakened gems needed, i don't have enough currency to buy GMP yet.
My next buy is probably generosity support?

so... I'm stuck at couple of things, first is DEX. I can't seem to get all that juicy DEX needed for the gems, finally upgraded my amulet so i got GMP to lvl 20, but my Projectile Weakness is stuck at lvl 15.
I'm not sure how can i link items from my skill tree, but i got Unending Hunger and Thread of Hope + some other jewels with life and some minion stuff, not even sure they are any good.
So any tips on the above would be nice.

Next up is what other items should i upgrade next? Maybe i should switch to cluster jewels? Do i need to be a high level for the switch, am currently sitting at 94, can push to 95 and more if needed.
Also i didn't get what jewels are the best for me if i want to save as much survivability, the extra damage is nice, but i don't want to start dying again and not being able to level up.

I know i can upgrade my wand + boots and maybe even ring and belt + armour.
But i have no idea on what my currency should be spent on first, min max gear, gems or cluster jewels...

Any advice is appreciated.

So solve your DEX problems you should craft a new Ring/Belt. Do you need the STR on it?
If not buy a new ilvl 85 vermillion Ring and alt/aug it for t1 Dex. Then Regal and seedcraft it with Life / Resistances. The same you could do with your Belt.
If you have some ex you dont need i would recommend crafting a Redeemer Vermillion Ring. alt/aug Regel for Minion Dmg and DEX:

Thanks, ill try to craft a new ring and a belt
"
Ekkîe написал:
There is only one way and thats expensive.

1. you need an ilvl 83 +1 specter offering Body Armor with full suffixes
2. YOur only Prefix should be +1 spectre
3. Augment Chaos or Phys, You block "#% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Chaos Damage" with it
4. Then augment influence Modifier (chance to hit curse should be ~16,67%)
5. If you dont hit it remove the prefix you dont want, craft suffixes cannot be changed remove an influensed mod and augment a new one (chance 10%)
6. repeat until you hit your curse

Wouldn’t be a better approach to have all suffixes full and prefix with life and plus one to spectre, then slam with a hunters orb ?
That will give you 50/50 to hit curse and the same on re rolling influence mod with harvest
"
D2Junkie написал:
"
Ekkîe написал:
There is only one way and thats expensive.

1. you need an ilvl 83 +1 specter offering Body Armor with full suffixes
2. YOur only Prefix should be +1 spectre
3. Augment Chaos or Phys, You block "#% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Chaos Damage" with it
4. Then augment influence Modifier (chance to hit curse should be ~16,67%)
5. If you dont hit it remove the prefix you dont want, craft suffixes cannot be changed remove an influensed mod and augment a new one (chance 10%)
6. repeat until you hit your curse

Wouldn’t be a better approach to have all suffixes full and prefix with life and plus one to spectre, then slam with a hunters orb ?
That will give you 50/50 to hit curse and the same on re rolling influence mod with harvest

This is not 50/50. The chance to hit curse is 250 out of 2500 so 10%. But your are not wrong you can try it with a slam but need to craft offering later.

Going for offering first is way easier (33% to hit any tier of Offering Effect). You then have a spectre offering item you can use while farming t4 seeds for curse augments.

EDIT:
Just hit it using this method:

I needed 2 augment and 2 Remove influence mod add influence mod (with suffixes cannot be changed)
Последняя редакция: Ekkîe. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 17:10:34

It feels like the main way to do more damage (doing about 4.7m) is to switch from life to ES, drop Haste for Discipline, get a chest with offering (working on it), get the third cluster set, CI and Necromantic Aegis with crafted charge shield, but it feels like overall defense/EHP would drop a lot by giving up Glancing Blows and my current shield? I'm uncomfortable with making the switch until I'm more confident. Any advice and thoughts? Thanks!

once i remove add cold to get vengeful commander, how do i add the last random passive skill?

Thanks!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация