Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hey kay, i liked a lot your spectre build, i'm quite new to spectres and i was running zombies/skeletrons before swapping to zombies/redemption knights. I dont have yet the budget to swap to sentries (atleast in my opinion) but i still kinda like the knights. Thing is, PoB doesnt actually have Rknights in the spectre tab, how can i simulate them? Because i'm not really sure what's the DPS and i'm yet unsure if i'm dealing more dmg with them than the skeletrons.
"
Ekkîe написал:
"
wong007 написал:

once i remove add cold to get vengeful commander, how do i add the last random passive skill?

Thanks!

Augment / Remove / Add Life for "Doryanis Lesson

I just realized, I can't roll Doryanis Lesson. My jewel is ilvl 66. The "Elemental" tag, can this roll if I use something like augment fire/ice/lightning?
"
Hikailu написал:
can i ask a Quick question why do you still use Victario's charity shield in the pure spectre it does not have much use if you dont kill right?

Frenzy is on hit
"
Banjokid написал:
Got pure spectres going, all gear, not the best stats, the dps is nice but I'm really squishy. Getting oneshot a lot :/

"
Chen93 написал:
So I'm definitely comfortable with the damage I'm dealing but I find I'm still quite squishy. Is there anything to do besides just piecemeal upgrading pieces with more life? How much of a DPS loss is losing Victario's Charity for a better defensive shield?

steel skin+bone offering + enduring cry+rumi+baslt flask
also shield with +hp when block if you need more def
Последняя редакция: wallypoe. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 18:54:04
Finally made the large lightning cluster jewel.
Took about 600 alts. Rolled Overshock+Widespread 3 times and twice the regal blocked a pref that cant be remove by harvest ;(
But alts are pretty cheap so i ended up spending about an 1 ex on it which is much cheaper than buying it.
Последняя редакция: trancenergy11. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 18:40:10
"
Mawdz написал:
Hey All!

Playing around in POB with the overshock cluster jewel but POB doesn't seem to recognize any DPS increase when I allocate Overshock, is this a bug within POB?

I'm using the Community Fork most recent update.

Thanks in advance for any help!

You need to change shock value manually in "configuration"
make sure you put half value only because POB count it twice
"
tomchewz написал:
"

1. Buy a base with +1 spectre ilvl 80+. The only dead stat is "mana", dont buy those. Any other Affix is craftable with seedcraft.
You can buy one with spectre and rnd suffix ~40c. example:

you can get rid of the Dex with seedcrafting. First you have to fill your prefixes (remove add / Augement Life or Defence). After that spam "non Cold/lightning/fire" until the "dead stat" is gone. You can only roll suffixes so there is no risk to remove +1 spectre.

2. Remove all suffixes with seedcrafting

3. You should now have a body armor with 3 prefix and 0 suffix. Then slam it with an Hunter exalted orb. Chance to hit offering is 33%.

Cost ~2,8 ex. A body armor with both stats and clean base sells for ~12-15 exa

3. if you miss your slam augment a caster/attack mod (spell crit or attack crit) to block one of these mods and farm t4 beasts for remove/add or augement influenced mods.
Chance to hit offering with the augment here is ~66%.
1 t4 seed will cost ~50c. Use Horticrafting and Fortune Blossoms for better outcomes.

Is there a video on how to do this, tried it a couple times got a +1 spec ilvl 80+ with no mana armor and somehow the +1 specter still gets knocked out by something.

So i have this armor it has 3 suffix 1 prefix, how would i go about getting rid of the int and dex then putting more goodies on it?

Nice and fun to play builds . As a new player , the issues I having is that moving from basic build to full spectre is just too difficult for me . Besides , Starting from map tiers 10 above , minions start to kill slower than before . Furthermore, it's AI control minion so I often need to move my character onward to bait for them to attack mobs . Not sure is it bug or not , sometime minion just starting day dreaming and don't attack mobs . Need to use convocation to reset their movement .

Just a little info for those beginner who wanted to try this out .
Which cluster setup is stronger?
I didn't assemble both setups but have both large clusters. So should i use the lightning or minion?
"
tomchewz написал:

So i have this armor it has 3 suffix 1 prefix, how would i go about getting rid of the int and dex then putting more goodies on it?

You now need to use Seedcrafting.
Use either "remove a random non fire add a random Fire" or "remove a non lightning add a random lightning". You will remove a suffix and craft either fire or lightning res, depending on your craft. If you hit DEX or INT and add for example fire res you then craft "remove a non lightning add a random lightning". You repead that until you have all 3 resistances on this item.

Dont unse any other crafts beside "Remove a rnd cold/fire/lightning and add a random cold/fire/lightning"

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация