Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hi Kay, really enjoyed the build, learned so much and this is my main mapping char now!

How are you able to allocate Death Attunement without Thread of Hope? Thanks in advance!
Последняя редакция: J_Madness. Время: 14 июля 2020 г., 3:01:18
"
J_Madness написал:
Hi Kay, really enjoyed the build, learned so much and this is my main mapping char now!

How are you able to allocate Death Attunement without Thread of Hope? Thanks in advance!

annoitnment with your amulet it allocates Deaht attunement
I love the build so far, however I have a question regarding the option to frenzy your damage up.

I was thinking about how to get frenzy charges without a separate weapon setup, i. e. you would have the damage boost (which is INSANE by the way) consistently.

Question: Does Victario's Charity work with AG in any reliable way? If you give it a fast-attacking weapon or lots of attack speed boost, would it generate frenzy charges quickly? Maybe with Multistrike/Splash or something.
It would be so cool to have a walking frenzy generator at your side.
Did anyone ever try this?

(the only other way I can think of is sacrificing a DPS spectre for chieftain and that sucks big time, also it'd need Blood Magic)
Последняя редакция: Jasmira. Время: 14 июля 2020 г., 4:22:56
How the heck did you guys "unlock" clusters? xD

I'm lvl 91 and following the Starter Build, I'm far from reaching those points in the passive tree! Mmm
That's called pain. Get used to it.
"
Azareus написал:

I'm lvl 91 and following the Starter Build, I'm far from reaching those points in the passive tree! Mmm

The tree for using clusters is quite different to the starter build tree!
"
Jasmira написал:
I love the build so far, however I have a question regarding the option to frenzy your damage up.

I was thinking about how to get frenzy charges without a separate weapon setup, i. e. you would have the damage boost (which is INSANE by the way) consistently.

Question: Does Victario's Charity work with AG in any reliable way? If you give it a fast-attacking weapon or lots of attack speed boost, would it generate frenzy charges quickly? Maybe with Multistrike/Splash or something.
It would be so cool to have a walking frenzy generator at your side.
Did anyone ever try this?

(the only other way I can think of is sacrificing a DPS spectre for chieftain and that sucks big time, also it'd need Blood Magic)

I think AG has very bad accuracy.
"
Geshemancer написал:
Well, i need some more advice again
I now own some of the awakened gems needed, i don't have enough currency to buy GMP yet.
My next buy is probably generosity support?

so... I'm stuck at couple of things, first is DEX. I can't seem to get all that juicy DEX needed for the gems, finally upgraded my amulet so i got GMP to lvl 20, but my Projectile Weakness is stuck at lvl 15.
I'm not sure how can i link items from my skill tree, but i got Unending Hunger and Thread of Hope + some other jewels with life and some minion stuff, not even sure they are any good.
So any tips on the above would be nice.

Next up is what other items should i upgrade next? Maybe i should switch to cluster jewels? Do i need to be a high level for the switch, am currently sitting at 94, can push to 95 and more if needed.
Also i didn't get what jewels are the best for me if i want to save as much survivability, the extra damage is nice, but i don't want to start dying again and not being able to level up.

I know i can upgrade my wand + boots and maybe even ring and belt + armour.
But i have no idea on what my currency should be spent on first, min max gear, gems or cluster jewels...

Any advice is appreciated.

There's a lot of ways of tackling the dex problem. An early solution is getting an astramentis (around +100 to all atributes) and two +30 dex nodes in the tree. This should solve all your dex problems. Ideally you want to upgrade to a very high dex amulet with +1 but that can be pretty expensive. You can also look for high dex boots - i actually got a pair for 1 ex i think:

Once you get some currency to get a good dex amulet like:

you can drop the dex nodes in the tree and free up 2 points for some more dps.
Finally you can craft some dex onto your belt and ring.
Последняя редакция: trancenergy11. Время: 14 июля 2020 г., 7:28:22
"
adeleax написал:
"
Azareus написал:

LOL, makes sense. xD
Should I go back to page 1 and read it again? :-)

Going now.

Thanks, man.
That's called pain. Get used to it.
"
Azareus написал:
"
adeleax написал:
"
Azareus написал:

LOL, makes sense. xD
Should I go back to page 1 and read it again? :-)

Going now.

Thanks, man.

Two easy ways to free up passive points: 1. anoint your amulet (Death Attunement path freed up), 2. use Thread of Hope to free up some path required to reach Cruel Preparation. You can then also get big DPS boost from Ravenous Horde.
"
wallypoe написал:
"
Banjokid написал:
Got pure spectres going, all gear, not the best stats, the dps is nice but I'm really squishy. Getting oneshot a lot :/

"
Chen93 написал:
So I'm definitely comfortable with the damage I'm dealing but I find I'm still quite squishy. Is there anything to do besides just piecemeal upgrading pieces with more life? How much of a DPS loss is losing Victario's Charity for a better defensive shield?

steel skin+bone offering + enduring cry+rumi+baslt flask
also shield with +hp when block if you need more def

I've been using Glancing blows and enduring cry w/ instant node. It feels very tanky!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация