Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Just gave the double cluster setup a testdrive and i have to say the dps is pretty insane. Full juiced T16 felt like a white map, guardian melted in seconds. POB is showing about 50% increase (from 20mil to 30) - also i could not take all the aura nodes yet since im only lvl95 and i don't want to sacrifice even more health. Ofc its not kay's 55mil non-boss dps but its good enough for me.

It all came at a cost of about 1k health (500 per cluster) but the enemies are dieng faster than they can attack me.

I'm also trying out Kitava's teachings for the regeneration synergy - purposely wasn't using health flasks and all the regen managed to keep me deathless.
But still running with 5.5k health does feel a bit scary. I guess i'll have to try to get t1 health wherever i can.

So im guessing the final step of the build is getting the uber bone helmet?
Also i saw fractured atzoatl +2 wands being sold for a hefty price. Is the 5% double damage chance worth grinding so much currency for?
Finally i've been considering the phasing watcher's eye. Is phasing worth
Последняя редакция: trancenergy11. Время: 14 июля 2020 г., 10:37:35
Forgive me if I missed something.

double cluster PoB has Plague Bringer but Pure Spectre notes say Mistress of Sacrifice. which one should we choose? (Redemtion Sentry - Pure Spectre build with double clusters)
"
Ekkîe написал:
You now need to use Seedcrafting.
Use either "remove a random non fire add a random Fire" or "remove a non lightning add a random lightning". You will remove a suffix and craft either fire or lightning res, depending on your craft. If you hit DEX or INT and add for example fire res you then craft "remove a non lightning add a random lightning". You repead that until you have all 3 resistances on this item.

Dont unse any other crafts beside "Remove a rnd cold/fire/lightning and add a random cold/fire/lightning"

Thanks for that but... are those "remove non-elemental/add a random same-elemental" type seed crafts really guaranteed to only remove suffixes and not touch the +1 spectre prefix?

Sorry, I'm a crafting noob. ):
Последняя редакция: Orbu. Время: 14 июля 2020 г., 10:58:59
"
Orbu написал:
"
Ekkîe написал:
Use either "remove a random non fire add a random Fire" or "remove a non lightning add a random lightning". You will remove a suffix and craft either fire or lightning res, depending on your craft. If you hit DEX or INT and add for example fire res you then craft "remove a non lightning add a random lightning". You repead that until you have all 3 resistances on this item.

Dont unse any other crafts beside "Remove a rnd cold/fire/lightning and add a random cold/fire/lightning"

Thanks for that but... are those "remove non-elemental/add a random same-elemental" type seed crafts really guaranteed to only remove suffixes and not touch the +1 spectre prefix?

The only cold/fire/lightning mods that the chest can have is resistances, which are all suffixes.

So, if you do a remove random-X and add X, then it will be a suffix that gets added, and if the item has full suffixes (THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!) then it will remove an existing suffix to add the new one.

The +1 spectre is a prefix, so as long as you have full suffixes, it will be left alone.

If you do not have full suffixes, then it is entirely possible to lose the +1 spectre mod (as happened to me).
"
adeleax написал:
"
Orbu написал:
"
Ekkîe написал:

The only cold/fire/lightning mods that the chest can have is resistances, which are all suffixes.

So, if you do a remove random-X and add X, then it will be a suffix that gets added, and if the item has full suffixes (THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!) then it will remove an existing suffix to add the new one.

The +1 spectre is a prefix, so as long as you have full suffixes, it will be left alone.

If you do not have full suffixes, then it is entirely possible to lose the +1 spectre mod (as happened to me).

He asked for his specific item so i didnt state (again) that your suffix need to be full. Thanks for clarification
Последняя редакция: Ekkîe. Время: 14 июля 2020 г., 11:46:40
adeleax/Ekkie, thank you both for clarifying. I appreciate it.

I have to figure out how to not screw up this chest.

I don't want anything fancy on it since I have almost no currency. Triple resists would be awesome, though.

Sounds like I have to add/augment 2 suffixes first and then go from there with the seed crafting?

EDIT: Thanks Ekkie, will message you in-game (later, after work); don't want to drag the thread more off-topic.
Последняя редакция: Orbu. Время: 14 июля 2020 г., 12:32:47
"
Orbu написал:

I don't want anything fancy on it since I have almost no currency. Triple resists would be awesome, though.

Sounds like I have to add/augment 2 suffixes first and then go from there with the seed crafting?

You cant really mess this one as it have only craftable Stats.

I thinks its easier if you msg me ingame @EkkieSpectre
"
Orbu написал:

That is nice and clean, so you dont need to resort to fancy tricks to get rid of undesirable suffixes.

You should just be able to Augment with Cold and Augment with Lightning, both safely.

You could Remove Fire, Add Fire to try and get a better fire resist too.

You can see what pre/suffixes are available here
Последняя редакция: adeleax. Время: 14 июля 2020 г., 12:35:56
Did I miss in the patch notes we can no longer have a Spectre bank?
"
Vaildez написал:
Did I miss in the patch notes we can no longer have a Spectre bank?

Mine was working fine today.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация