Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

How do I keep my Slave Driver's from dying?
Starting to run T14+ maps now, and they are getting killed very easy.
If we're able to get a mirror-tiered helmet would we still use it over diadem? If so, I'm assuming we use it as our "6L" piece right?
Hello, is a second unending hunger necessary? Currently, I use one unending hunger and love it, and pretty much can one-shot everything except for bosses and some rares in T16. I am wondering how much a second unending hunger can add to the build. Thanks.
"
wallypoe написал:
"
lorrey написал:
Hey fellow spectre summoners, is there anybody who can explain me some stuff about PoB and PoEDB mods on spectres?
Since 3.9 release I've got an idea to use Conqueror's monsters as spectres (cause most dangerous enemies is always are most powerful allies). I've thought about Baranite Thaumaturges, Mantrackers, Redemption Sentries and Hunting Parties. Last two are pretty similar in skills, and Kay's build uses Sentry a lot.
So my question: is it possible to make similar build with Hunting Party as spectre?
From my experience in high - tier maps both monsters have allmost same level of damage from default attacks, but PoB shows huge difference. I've dug deeper and found that Redemption Sentry's main attack have "active_skill_damage_+%_final" mod that meand "more damage" for PoB. And Hunting Party don't have it. So in theory it's like twice as weaker than Sentry.
Is it really that? Or I'm missing something? Or PoEDB data is incorrect?
In your opinion, is it possible to make viable build with Hunting Party?
Now I'm testing it in game, but there is no real tools to measure damage output, and also it's hard to get build fully working on SSF, so it may take some time to find out which monster is better on practice.

It's doable but not strong as RS.
RS got build in 75% convert to cold, and you have aura that can improve more cold damage
Hunting Parties only 25% to chaos

Yeah, with this exact setup RS will be stronger. But I hope to get different build that will be at least as good.
Chaos damage is more profitable cause monsters have less chaos resistance.
Aside from skill mods I can see one big downside - new unique chest Fleshcrafter is useless here.
Hi Kay.
First off I would like to thank you for this great build guide and all the effort you put into this and into the Youtube videos for explaining everything!!

I am playing the Spctras and Spiders version and I am liking it so far. But I am running into a little problem that you might be able to help me with:
At this point I am Level 88 with most of my Gems still only at 19/0% or 20/0% and 4 Spectres (Missing Body Armour mode). I also don't have the Medium Cluster Jewel yet, Large connected directly to Small.

When I do maps I often have to run around looking of monsters between packs when the map layout is not very good. During that time my spiders slowly despawn so I often run into a new pack of monsters and have no spiders left. This means I have to slowly build my spiders back up which is a little bit annoying and can get me in some trouble in high tier maps because monsters don't all die right away from Spectres. My solution to this was to swap in Poinson Support for Vicious Projectile (green for green) so that the Spectre hits can also Poinson and spawn spiders. This makes map clear feel so much smoother, but obviously takes away a lot of DPS.

Additionally I don't do enough damage yet where some map bosses, Guardians and Conquerers die quick enough so often I run out of spiders in the middle of the fight. This leaves me with just Spectres with not enough DPS for me to survive often.

Do you know what I mean? Any idea how tp help or is this just a matter of not having enough DPS yet for everything to work properly? :-)

Trying to craft the helm, no minion damage and a +2 crit instead of 3..
Should I reroll? or can i salvage it with harvest crafts
"
Geshemancer написал:
"
trancenergy11 написал:
"
Geshemancer написал:
Well, i need some more advice again
I now own some of the awakened gems needed, i don't have enough currency to buy GMP yet.
My next buy is probably generosity support?

so... I'm stuck at couple of things, first is DEX. I can't seem to get all that juicy DEX needed for the gems, finally upgraded my amulet so i got GMP to lvl 20, but my Projectile Weakness is stuck at lvl 15.
I'm not sure how can i link items from my skill tree, but i got Unending Hunger and Thread of Hope + some other jewels with life and some minion stuff, not even sure they are any good.
So any tips on the above would be nice.

Next up is what other items should i upgrade next? Maybe i should switch to cluster jewels? Do i need to be a high level for the switch, am currently sitting at 94, can push to 95 and more if needed.
Also i didn't get what jewels are the best for me if i want to save as much survivability, the extra damage is nice, but i don't want to start dying again and not being able to level up.

I know i can upgrade my wand + boots and maybe even ring and belt + armour.
But i have no idea on what my currency should be spent on first, min max gear, gems or cluster jewels...

Any advice is appreciated.

There's a lot of ways of tackling the dex problem. An early solution is getting an astramentis (around +100 to all atributes) and two +30 dex nodes in the tree. This should solve all your dex problems. Ideally you want to upgrade to a very high dex amulet with +1 but that can be pretty expensive. You can also look for high dex boots - i actually got a pair for 1 ex i think:

Once you get some currency to get a good dex amulet like:

you can drop the dex nodes in the tree and free up 2 points for some more dps.
Finally you can craft some dex onto your belt and ring.

Thanks for the tips, i tried searching for an amulet with +1 to int gems and dex, but to no avail, there where none.
I got myself like 18ex now gonna buy new stuff.
Do you think i should switch to cluster jewels? lvl 95 now

Well i just got the 2 cluster sets yesterday. The dps is pretty insane but it comes at a cost of about 1k health. I'm lvl95 as well. I'm not sure if its worth for me runnin 2 clusers yet. 1 cluster already has me melting everything and i have about 700 more health running only 1.
"
mixiqe написал:

The crit can be guaranteed later, so its not really important to get it on the fossil rolls. With the glyphic fossils version, what you ideally want on the fossil roll, is +3 level, supported by minion damage and the socketed gems do 30% more ele damage. Those are the only mods you can't add with harvest crafts. If you're just doing the normal version, with bound fossils, +3 level and minion damage is good enough.

The socketed crit and supported by hypothermia can both be added later, assuming your other mods can be removed via harvest. There is only one 'caster' suffix tag (the spell crit) so an augment caster mod can guarantee it when prefixes are full (craft some random prefix temporarily to fill them). There is only two 'cold' tag suffixes, so if you craft cold res and hit with aug cold, it guarantees hypothermia (again, if prefixes are already full) then you can remove the crafted cold res after. If it rolls a low tier and you want lvl 20 version, you can remove the crafted mod, 'remove cold' harvest craft to remove hypothermia, then craft cold res again and hit with aug cold again.. rinse, repeat. Doing remove/add cold can work too, but it's a bit of a gamble if it'll remove cold res or not.
"
Kirloken написал:
"
mixiqe написал:

The crit can be guaranteed later, so its not really important to get it on the fossil rolls. With the glyphic fossils version, what you ideally want on the fossil roll, is +3 level, supported by minion damage and the socketed gems do 30% more ele damage. Those are the only mods you can't add with harvest crafts. If you're just doing the normal version, with bound fossils, +3 level and minion damage is good enough.

The socketed crit and supported by hypothermia can both be added later, assuming your other mods can be removed via harvest. There is only one 'caster' suffix tag (the spell crit) so an augment caster mod can guarantee it when prefixes are full (craft some random prefix temporarily to fill them). There is only two 'cold' tag suffixes, so if you craft cold res and hit with aug cold, it guarantees hypothermia (again, if prefixes are already full) then you can remove the crafted cold res after. If it rolls a low tier and you want lvl 20 version, you can remove the crafted mod, 'remove cold' harvest craft to remove hypothermia, then craft cold res again and hit with aug cold again.. rinse, repeat. Doing remove/add cold can work too, but it's a bit of a gamble if it'll remove cold res or not.

Wow! thanks for the comprehensive guide on crafting the helm :)
"
trancenergy11 написал:

Well i just got the 2 cluster sets yesterday. The dps is pretty insane but it comes at a cost of about 1k health. I'm lvl95 as well. I'm not sure if its worth for me runnin 2 clusers yet. 1 cluster already has me melting everything and i have about 700 more health running only 1.

lv 95, 5.3k life, 1 set cluster jew's.

With my gear i dont have enough dps to fast kill awk 8, so im keep failling with this build, coz every mistake - dead. Its not tanky build at all. But ...for mapping you can take node Glancing blow + bone offering (in maps we have more then enough dmg) and u will become really tanky. You must to do some stupid things in maps if u wanna die ...
So my advice - keep whos x2 jews set up.
Sorry for my English.
Последняя редакция: Life2v. Время: 15 июля 2020 г., 5:45:55

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация