Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Supalova написал:
redemption sentries are melted against guardian of the phoenix

any tips?

Convocation when phoenix uses bomb.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Anybody going Divine Flesh? Since I got a physical damage taken as Chaos damage body armour. I am thinking of dropping Glancing Blows, get a spell block shield

"
lorrey написал:
"
Azareus написал:
"
Dr_ick написал:
How do I keep my Slave Driver's from dying?
Starting to run T14+ maps now, and they are getting killed very easy.

I have a similar issue: I started T14+ maps and I AM the one dying. :D
Oh my... Need to fix something, somewhere in my gear.

1st. Get block chance/spell block chance/Glancing Blows.
2nd. Are you playing life or ES build? Cause you missing both on items. Chestpiece is awful, burn it in the basement and newer mention again. Belt is meh. Shield is crap. I've managed to get better gear in SSF on lvl 80 thanks to Harvest.
3rd. 5 life flasks... Seriously? Are you have enough life to utilize 5 life flasks? Buy Granite/Sulfur/Jade. Don't forget to use Transmutation / Augmentation / Alteration orbs to roll good mods on them.
4th. Add quality to your gear.

Oh, thanks for checking, Lorrey. Very kind of you.

Well yeah, I'm not an expert and/or a theorycrafter, this is the first time in years that I get to lvl 91, so a lot of things are new. :-P

1st. Ok, I'll work on block chance/spell block chance/etc.

2nd. No idea, I'm not focusing on something special, that's the reason I miss both on items. I thought that was end-game stuff but probably I'm in end-game already... I know, my gear sucks but I'm not rich (I think I have 2 exalted orbs and 200 chaos orbs) so buying off the marked is just a dream and I can rarely actually do that, and harvest crafting is fascinating but I'm still learning it. :-) I'm saving money for a 5/6L chest with +1 to spectres!

3rd. You are right, I don't need them: WHEN I die I'm one-shotted anyway so no life flask can save my a**.

4th. Ah, another great tip, forgot about that.

Thank you for your time, friend.

That's called pain. Get used to it.
"
Jasmira написал:
Question: Does Victario's Charity work with AG in any reliable way? If you give it a fast-attacking weapon or lots of attack speed boost, would it generate frenzy charges quickly? Maybe with Multistrike/Splash or something.
It would be so cool to have a walking frenzy generator at your side.
Did anyone ever try this?

Fastest weapon is Brightbeak. It has been tested a lot actually. It only works for long boss fights. Totally useless for maaping.

If you just have cheap AG, you can try it. I think Vic's Charity + Brightbeak is 1c.
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
wengfrecrixs написал:
Nice and fun to play builds . As a new player , the issues I having is that moving from basic build to full spectre is just too difficult for me . Besides , Starting from map tiers 10 above , minions start to kill slower than before . Furthermore, it's AI control minion so I often need to move my character onward to bait for them to attack mobs . Not sure is it bug or not , sometime minion just starting day dreaming and don't attack mobs . Need to use convocation to reset their movement .

Just a little info for those beginner who wanted to try this out .

Thanks for feedback! I will improve the guide for 3.12 with more advice for swapping to full spectre build.

If you have problem with mimion AI, try liking Feeding Frenzy. You will lose DPS, but spectres should be better at attacking.
FYI, the latest update for the POB Commpunity Fork (v1.4.170.3) "Fixes bug where Shock was applying twice on Minion skills."
Hi Kay, Amazing buid, i'm trying at full investiment and im in a deep love seens RS doing amounts of damage, but i have one question,

Why use Dash instead Flame dash ?

"
Azareus написал:

Oh, thanks for checking, Lorrey. Very kind of you.

Well yeah, I'm not an expert and/or a theorycrafter, this is the first time in years that I get to lvl 91, so a lot of things are new. :-P

1st. Ok, I'll work on block chance/spell block chance/etc.

2nd. No idea, I'm not focusing on something special, that's the reason I miss both on items. I thought that was end-game stuff but probably I'm in end-game already... I know, my gear sucks but I'm not rich (I think I have 2 exalted orbs and 200 chaos orbs) so buying off the marked is just a dream and I can rarely actually do that, and harvest crafting is fascinating but I'm still learning it. :-) I'm saving money for a 5/6L chest with +1 to spectres!

3rd. You are right, I don't need them: WHEN I die I'm one-shotted anyway so no life flask can save my a**.

4th. Ah, another great tip, forgot about that.

Thank you for your time, friend.

Man, 91 lvl is 100% endgame for me, as well as T14 maps. Actually I have no idea about how you managed to level up to 91 with this gear.
And no, medicore-to-good gear is not so expensive. Especially with Harvest crafts. From my experience you can get 100+ life on chest within 10-15 T1 Vivid Life rerols while also getting some resistanses.
Currently I'm playing SSF and here is my character: Link. Allmost all of it is random crap I've picked from ground + regular crafts.
So don't be afraid of Harvest. Pick up some spare trash and try. Like everybody does this league)
"
Shiroma1 написал:
Hi Kay, Amazing buid, i'm trying at full investiment and im in a deep love seens RS doing amounts of damage, but i have one question,

Why use Dash instead Flame dash ?

Dash is faster cast. . . but! if you have poor latency I wouldn't suggest it at all. I have poor internet and use "predictive" network mode, and dash is horrible, lots of rubberbanding, so I had to go back to Flame Dash.

But if you have good internet and use lockstep network mode, you might like the super fast cast of Dash. I would say try it out and see what you prefer.
"
Ace_007 написал:
FYI, the latest update for the POB Commpunity Fork (v1.4.170.3) "Fixes bug where Shock was applying twice on Minion skills."

So was POB falsely giving inflated numbers for the Overshock build? My pob is now showing a significant DPS loss with Overshock VS the crit setup.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация