Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I was wondering - arakaali's fang + good minion wand vs fang + victario?
Anybody have tryed or made calculations, is victario's always better than double wand / fang.
"
Dr_ick написал:
How do I keep my Slave Driver's from dying?
Starting to run T14+ maps now, and they are getting killed very easy.

I have a similar issue: I started T14+ maps and I AM the one dying. :D
Oh my... Need to fix something, somewhere in my gear.
That's called pain. Get used to it.
"
Life2v написал:
"
trancenergy11 написал:

Well i just got the 2 cluster sets yesterday. The dps is pretty insane but it comes at a cost of about 1k health. I'm lvl95 as well. I'm not sure if its worth for me runnin 2 clusers yet. 1 cluster already has me melting everything and i have about 700 more health running only 1.

lv 95, 5.3k life, 1 set cluster jew's.

With my gear i dont have enough dps to fast kill awk 8, so im keep failling with this build, coz every mistake - dead. Its not tanky build at all. But ...for mapping you can take node Glancing blow + bone offering (in maps we have more then enough dmg) and u will become really tanky. You must to do some stupid things in maps if u wanna die ...
So my advice - keep whos x2 jews set up.
Sorry for my English.

Well i've got 5.6k with 2 clusters atm. With 1 cluster i had 6.3k. Without - 6.7k.
I'm also using MOM with 1.6k es which adds some nice tankiness. It was around 2.3k without clusters.
Also got kitava's teachings that i can replace with another small health cluster to add some health.

I've tried using glancing blows i didnt like it at all. I am playing with bone+rumi's to get max block. But with the 2 clusters i've switched to flesh for fast mapping. I am dying occasionally but the clear speed is great.
Without the clusters i've felt like my damage was fine enough vs most things.

Only times i've lacked dps was at uber atziri and uber elder. But i don't know if the inceased dps and much lower tankiness will help me taking those 2 down.
Последняя редакция: trancenergy11. Время: 15 июля 2020 г., 8:04:55
"
Azareus написал:
"
Dr_ick написал:

I have a similar issue: I started T14+ maps and I AM the one dying. :D
Oh my... Need to fix something, somewhere in my gear.

1st. Get block chance/spell block chance/Glancing Blows.
2nd. Are you playing life or ES build? Cause you missing both on items. Chestpiece is awful, burn it in the basement and newer mention again. Belt is meh. Shield is crap. I've managed to get better gear in SSF on lvl 80 thanks to Harvest.
3rd. 5 life flasks... Seriously? Are you have enough life to utilize 5 life flasks? Buy Granite/Sulfur/Jade. Don't forget to use Transmutation / Augmentation / Alteration orbs to roll good mods on them.
4th. Add quality to your gear.
"
Dr_ick написал:
Starting to run T14+ maps now
You can't. SDs are squishy.

Switch to Redemption Sentries. See the guide on the first page for support gems and auras.
"
Kirloken написал:
So, I watched a guide from ghazzy on his spectre build, and something he suggested really confused me.
He was saying that giving the AG windscream was increasing the curse limit, and I was pretty sure it didn't work that way. i.e. he has whispers of doom and is applying 2 curses. He gave AG windscream boots and ele weakness gloves, to apply 3 total curses, he says.

I thought I'd ask here to confirm whether that works, or if there is something I'm missing about what he's saying. I really didn't think the curse limit was shared between AG and you.

Curse limit is for each source. And each source will overwrite another source.

So:

First, your necro has 2 limit and cast Proj Weakness + Frostbite = boss has PW + FB.
Second, AG has 1 limit and EW gloves and hits boss = boss now has EW, loses PW + FB.

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
maddingtonbear написал:
I was wondering - arakaali's fang + good minion wand vs fang + victario?
Anybody have tryed or made calculations, is victario's always better than double wand / fang.

Arakaali + Vicatario is safer because minions will get power charges from poison kills -> Sentries will freeze monsters a lot.

Arakaali + Scepter (not wand) will give more damage. You can also use trigger craft to get flesh offering for even more dps.

🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
GrandMasterT86 написал:
Hi Kay.
First off I would like to thank you for this great build guide and all the effort you put into this and into the Youtube videos for explaining everything!!

I am playing the Spctras and Spiders version and I am liking it so far. But I am running into a little problem that you might be able to help me with:
At this point I am Level 88 with most of my Gems still only at 19/0% or 20/0% and 4 Spectres (Missing Body Armour mode). I also don't have the Medium Cluster Jewel yet, Large connected directly to Small.

When I do maps I often have to run around looking of monsters between packs when the map layout is not very good. During that time my spiders slowly despawn so I often run into a new pack of monsters and have no spiders left. This means I have to slowly build my spiders back up which is a little bit annoying and can get me in some trouble in high tier maps because monsters don't all die right away from Spectres. My solution to this was to swap in Poinson Support for Vicious Projectile (green for green) so that the Spectre hits can also Poinson and spawn spiders. This makes map clear feel so much smoother, but obviously takes away a lot of DPS.

Additionally I don't do enough damage yet where some map bosses, Guardians and Conquerers die quick enough so often I run out of spiders in the middle of the fight. This leaves me with just Spectres with not enough DPS for me to survive often.

Do you know what I mean? Any idea how tp help or is this just a matter of not having enough DPS yet for everything to work properly? :-)

S&S is a zoom zoom build, so you need to run and keep them up. Spiders will suddenly all despawn sometimes because they spawned all at the same time. The best you can do is let them shoot until monsters are frozen and 0 life and then desecrate.

Your other solution is actually the 3.10 version with RS! I recommend Lesser Poison because the flat chaos damage will scale with gems/passives.

For bosses, you can try weapon swap with Trigger Wand + second victario. That's also from 3.10 version of S&S. If you find the old video of S&S, I actually despawn spider on purpose before boss (spiders actually block melee spectres from attack boss!).
Level 89 currently with this build.

I'm trying to get it to be tankier but boy is that hard. My gear isn't close to perfect yet, I can definitely get to 6K HP.

Currently, I have 5.6K HP, glancing blows with 75/~70ish Block, 3 endurance charges with enduring cry, steel skin manual cast, and 9~10K ish armour with flasks up.

In terms of tankiness it could use some work. I die in maps if I get comboed with some semi hard hits or if some sort of defense went down and I'm vulnerable for a second. I also think the AI for Redemption Sentries is just plain stupid. If you walk just a bit too far away, they literally stop attacking so you have to play dangerously close to bosses which really blows because that's whats getting me killed 100% of the time.

Once I get to 95, I'll put in two medium clusters to boost my DPS more.

Then I'm transitioning to Awakened Gems.Then I'm going to find a way to fit Divine Flesh in once I perfect my chaos resistances. I have a spot on my body armour, amulet, shield, and boots to get to 85% chaos resistance.

I'm not sure if I'll play the crit version of this build. I'm just not a fan of losing any sort of tankiness for more damage.

"
Dr_ick написал:

Slave Drivers need investment in minion life passives. Take all the passives in Indomitable Army and Sacrifice. You can also use Bone Armour ascendancy.

You can also change spectre to Scale of Esh (SOE). It uses all the same gems as Slave Drive. Much tankier but AI has short range, so you must use convocation to move it. I usually swap to SOE as soon as possible.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация