Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
lorrey написал:
Man, 91 lvl is 100% endgame for me, as well as T14 maps.

LOL yeah, now I know!

"
lorrey написал:
Actually I have no idea about how you managed to level up to 91 with this gear.

Answers are really simple: I'm a good player, overall, and this build rocks! xD

"
lorrey написал:
And no, medicore-to-good gear is not so expensive. Especially with Harvest crafts. From my experience you can get 100+ life on chest within 10-15 T1 Vivid Life rerols while also getting some resistanses.

Uh, interesting! Thanks!

"
lorrey написал:
Currently I'm playing SSF and here is my character: Link. Allmost all of it is random crap I've picked from ground + regular crafts.
So don't be afraid of Harvest. Pick up some spare trash and try. Like everybody does this league)

Damn!

Thanks again.
That's called pain. Get used to it.
"
Arx написал:
"
Ace_007 написал:
FYI, the latest update for the POB Commpunity Fork (v1.4.170.3) "Fixes bug where Shock was applying twice on Minion skills."

So was POB falsely giving inflated numbers for the Overshock build? My pob is now showing a significant DPS loss with Overshock VS the crit setup.

It's a bug we knew about, so when we set shock effectiveness on POB before we would account for it by putting it at like 14 (I believe). Now we can go back and set it to... I'm not sure, phoning a friend for the actual number (I don't know if we double it, or set it to something like 23)! Kay, do you know?
Hi, you might want to update your belt to use a darkness enthroned stygian vise.

With 35-40 hp good minion damage and resistance you will have similar hp/resistance stats and gain ~700k to 1mil sirus dps beacuse of the 75% that was changed in harvest.
"
kayella написал:
"
wengfrecrixs написал:
Nice and fun to play builds . As a new player , the issues I having is that moving from basic build to full spectre is just too difficult for me . Besides , Starting from map tiers 10 above , minions start to kill slower than before . Furthermore, it's AI control minion so I often need to move my character onward to bait for them to attack mobs . Not sure is it bug or not , sometime minion just starting day dreaming and don't attack mobs . Need to use convocation to reset their movement .

Just a little info for those beginner who wanted to try this out .

Thanks for feedback! I will improve the guide for 3.12 with more advice for swapping to full spectre build.

If you have problem with mimion AI, try liking Feeding Frenzy. You will lose DPS, but spectres should be better at attacking.

also can cast flame totem in mobs so minion will start attacking
"
Ace_007 написал:
"
Arx написал:
"
Ace_007 написал:
FYI, the latest update for the POB Commpunity Fork (v1.4.170.3) "Fixes bug where Shock was applying twice on Minion skills."

So was POB falsely giving inflated numbers for the Overshock build? My pob is now showing a significant DPS loss with Overshock VS the crit setup.

It's a bug we knew about, so when we set shock effectiveness on POB before we would account for it by putting it at like 14 (I believe). Now we can go back and set it to... I'm not sure, phoning a friend for the actual number (I don't know if we double it, or set it to something like 23)! Kay, do you know?

default is 18
with 1 overshcok 23
with 2 overshcok 27
"
lorrey написал:
Man, 91 lvl is 100% endgame for me, as well as T14 maps. Actually I have no idea about how you managed to level up to 91 with this gear.
And no, medicore-to-good gear is not so expensive. Especially with Harvest crafts. From my experience you can get 100+ life on chest within 10-15 T1 Vivid Life rerols while also getting some resistanses.
Currently I'm playing SSF and here is my character: Link. Allmost all of it is random crap I've picked from ground + regular crafts.
So don't be afraid of Harvest. Pick up some spare trash and try. Like everybody does this league)

Also...

Can you guys provide me with a link to a general guide on how to craft, maybe in harvest? I lack the general knowledge, even if I've read a few REALLY interesting posts in here about max number of suffixes/prefixes an item can have so you avoid accidentally removing an interesting stat...

I must confess I never crafted in the past, but it wasn't so interesting I think. xD I never played real end-game, too.

Anything is welcome. :-)
That's called pain. Get used to it.
"
Azareus написал:
"
lorrey написал:
Man, 91 lvl is 100% endgame for me, as well as T14 maps. Actually I have no idea about how you managed to level up to 91 with this gear.

Also...

Can you guys provide me with a link to a general guide on how to craft, maybe in harvest? I lack the general knowledge, even if I've read a few REALLY interesting posts in here about max number of suffixes/prefixes an item can have so you avoid accidentally removing an interesting stat...

I must confess I never crafted in the past, but it wasn't so interesting I think. xD I never played real end-game, too.

1) follow Kay's guide
2) check the item you want to improve and check https://www.craftofexile.com/ to see the tag
3) like if your life roll is low, and life is the only prefix, you can use "remove life add life" to reroll it
elemental resistance is same thing, if your ring dont have fire resistance and you want to add, you can use "augument with fire" or put a mastercraft of fire resistance and use "remove fire add fire"

Yo if anyone has redemption sentries on ps4 plz help me out gamers tag is gameofdrones19
"
Azareus написал:

Also...

Basic craft described pretty well here: https://www.craftofexile.com/basics

Here a video about basic Harvest crafting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myef_ixLk7o
"
Arx написал:
"
Ace_007 написал:

Yes that's right! When we theorycrafted it (thanks to wasabex and wally) we first thought wow big numbers! Overshock is much better than crit (if no power charge).

But then we looked carefully and saw double shock. POB-CF was doing double shock for everything. So crit cluster got 36% and overshock got 56%. Then somesome posted updated numbers (I think shmoodude) and actually was less. Maybe the number was like 6.6 vs 7.

So crit is still #1, but it's like you pay 3ex for base (7M) vs 30c for base (6.6M). Overshock is best value and I think best for 90% players. But if you love playing necro and want to see the top end of course use crit :) Last league I could freeze lock conquerors and even Sirus gets freeze.

In the POB Pastebin for overshock cluster, I set shock value to 14 and I set shock to 9 to compare crit cluster. So the number in the video guide is not over inflated for my example gear.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация