Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
lorrey написал:
Basic craft described pretty well here: https://www.craftofexile.com/basics

Here a video about basic Harvest crafting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myef_ixLk7o

WOW, that website is pure gold. Thanks to you and to @wallypoe

And the video, too.

Nice
That's called pain. Get used to it.
Question, for the spectres and spiders build, how can you get phasing from the watcher's eye when you have generosity on your helm which makes it so haste is not affecting you?
"
Ekkîe написал:
"
trancenergy11 написал:

Yeah i think the es base is way better than the astral plate especially if u are using MOM like me.

Well if u are growing seeds urself than it makes sense. But what i mean is u can just remove the mod u missed with harvest and do augment again. And if u are growing seeds u can sell the reroll and buy an augment for the same price.

Also why is the chance only 16%?

U are hitting only t2 life, life regen, and curse on an ilvl83 armor. I see the weight on t2 life is a bit higher but even than its a 1/4 so at least 25?

Numbers from poedb:

Total weight value = 2500.
Curse = 250
= 10%
Total weight value blocking "of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Chaos Damage" (1000)= 1500
Curse = 250
=16,67%

Why do you have generosity linked with Haste? Is a very good QOL to have it for yourself too, for the MS.
"
Ekkîe написал:
"
trancenergy11 написал:

Yeah i think the es base is way better than the astral plate especially if u are using MOM like me.

Well if u are growing seeds urself than it makes sense. But what i mean is u can just remove the mod u missed with harvest and do augment again. And if u are growing seeds u can sell the reroll and buy an augment for the same price.

U are hitting only t2 life, life regen, and curse on an ilvl83 armor. I see the weight on t2 life is a bit higher but even than its a 1/4 so at least 25?

Numbers from poedb:

Curse = 250
= 10%
Total weight value blocking "of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Chaos Damage" (1000)= 1500
Curse = 250
=16,67%

How do you block that mod? And hoy do you apply the additional curse? Only with frost bomb?
How do we get more spell and attack block.... seems like i keep getting randomly one shot and not sure what to change
I am going to build the pure spectre build. I have enough cash for the pure spectre version, but not the 2 Cluster version. How important is the 2 cluster version VS Say no cluster for end game bosses like S8 ect?
"
totikpo44 написал:
"
Ekkîe написал:
"
trancenergy11 написал:

Numbers from poedb:

Curse = 250
= 10%
Curse = 250
=16,67%

How do you block that mod? And hoy do you apply the additional curse? Only with frost bomb?

yes, its for high life bosses only. Everything else is oneshot anyway.

You augment it with "Augment a random physial mod" and will hit of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Chaos Damage"
The math above is incorrect though. Its 12,5 and 25% because we cant hit t1 %life as its only ilvl 85+.
Последняя редакция: Ekkîe. Время: 16 июля 2020 г., 11:34:49
Is it good idea to go for a second lightning cluster for pure spectres at level 94? Or should I try to get at least 2 levels?
I'm trying to make an animate uardian (and improve my chest) but don't have maximum healt as extra energy shield someone can craft it for me? ign:ziigoullee
done: thanks :)
Последняя редакция: zigoulle. Время: 16 июля 2020 г., 13:23:09
Guys, can anyone help me with Redemption Sentry ? I cannot catch them
ign : anzejlgbtduda

EDIT:
Thank you guys for the help ! RS r fcking OP :D
Последняя редакция: PPIIRR. Время: 16 июля 2020 г., 14:10:11

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация