Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
trancenergy11 написал:

Got the offerings mod on my armour :D

It's actually very easy to hit.
For those who don't know:

1. Get a hunter's orb - its 2.4 ex now and rising so get it now before the price grows to and extreme amount.
2. Block all prefs.
3. Get 2 suffs open.
4. Augment life to get the life regen to block hunter's life regen mods.
5. Slam

U have a 50% chance to hit t2 or t1 offering if your ilvl is between 80-83. I was lucky to have a lvl83 armour.
If you are ilvl84+ your chance is 33%
If you are below ilvl80 than u have 33% chance to hit t2 offering.

Blocking hunter life regen is not possilbe. The "Regenerate x Life per second" will not block it. You have only 33% Chance to hit offering. I sold many of those body armors and tested it.
"
Ekkîe написал:
"
trancenergy11 написал:

1. Get a hunter's orb - its 2.4 ex now and rising so get it now before the price grows to and extreme amount.
2. Block all prefs.
3. Get 2 suffs open.
5. Slam

U have a 50% chance to hit t2 or t1 offering if your ilvl is between 80-83. I was lucky to have a lvl83 armour.

Blocking hunter life regen is not possilbe. The "Regenerate x Life per second" will not block it. You have only 33% Chance to hit offering. I sold many of those body armors and tested it.

Ahh ok. Than i am lucky af than.
"
Ekkîe написал:
"
trancenergy11 написал:

2. Block all prefs.
3. Get 2 suffs open.
5. Slam

Do u know does the crafted +8% life/ +8% mana block hunter's pref?
I want to get the second curse as well and want to increase my chances.
"
trancenergy11 написал:
"
Ekkîe написал:
"
trancenergy11 написал:

2. Block all prefs.
3. Get 2 suffs open.
5. Slam

It should but i i was not 100% sure when i crafted mine. I blocked Suffixes, seedcrafted "% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Chaos Damage" with Augment Phys and then Augment Influenced mod. I missed and crafted suffixes cant be changed and "remove/Add influence mod" until i hit it.
Took me ~6 tries:

I would not go for it with a t2 Offering. Craft an other one with t1 offering. Use your Old one while you craft the curse on your new one. It can take some time to hit it.
Последняя редакция: Ekkîe. Время: 16 июля 2020 г., 3:10:26
"
trancenergy11 написал:
"
Ekkîe написал:
"
trancenergy11 написал:

2. Block all prefs.
3. Get 2 suffs open.
5. Slam

"

It should but i i was not 100% sure when i crafted mine. I blocked Suffixes, seedcrafted "% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Chaos Damage" with Augment Phys and then Augment Influenced mod. I missed and crafted suffixes cant be changed and "remove/Add influence mod" until i hit it.
Took me ~6 tries:

I would not go for it with a t2 Offering. Craft an other one with t1 offering and sell your old. Then try to hit curse.

Damn ur armor is pretty sick - its exactly what i want. Maybe i'll drop the life in favor of the crafter 10% life as es cuz im running MOM.

I don't really have the currency to craft multiple armours and i feel i'm already lucky enough to hit t2 at my first try.

What would u price ur armour? and mine?

Oh ye i forgot about seedcraftin hunter's mods. So it should give 1/3 chance for the curse if i craft the phys mod. That's pretty good tnx.

Btw do u realy need the suff cant be changed craft? U can just keep buying augments. Both reroll and augment cost the same i think. It decreases chances as well cuz u have to drop the hunter's phys.

I got this ring ready:

Just need the curse mod for another -33% to cold res.
Последняя редакция: trancenergy11. Время: 16 июля 2020 г., 3:56:14
"
trancenergy11 написал:

Damn ur armor is pretty sick - its exactly what i want. Maybe i'll drop the life in favor of the crafter 10% life as es cuz im running MOM.

I don't really have the currency to craft multiple armours and i feel i'm already lucky enough to hit t2 at my first try.

Oh ye i forgot about seedcraftin hunter's mods. So it should give 1/3 chance for the curse if i craft the phys mod. That's pretty good tnx.

Btw do u realy need the suff cant be changed craft? U can just keep buying augments. Both reroll and augment cost the same i think. It decreases chances as well cuz u have to drop the hunter's phys.

My body is around 40ex (Based of Astral Plates with thse mod, which are in my opinion weaker bases this league).

I sold some like yours for ~15ex.

The chance to hit curse is 16,67% with blocked mod and 10% with remove/add.
If you dont use the craft you risk removing the offering. I dindt bought crafts. i bought seeds (which is way less expensive) so i worked with what i had. So if buying augemnts is cheaper you should do that.
Последняя редакция: Ekkîe. Время: 16 июля 2020 г., 3:57:20
"
Ekkîe написал:
"
trancenergy11 написал:

My body is around 40ex (Based of Astral Plates with thse mod, which are in my opinion weaker bases this league).

I sold some like yours for ~15ex.

The chance to hit curse is 16,67% with blocked mod and 10% with remove/add.
If you dont use the craft you risk removing the offering. I dindt bought crafts. i bought seeds (which is way less expensive) so i worked with what i had. So if buying augemnts is cheaper you should do that.

Yeah i think the es base is way better than the astral plate especially if u are using MOM like me.

Well if u are growing seeds urself than it makes sense. But what i mean is u can just remove the mod u missed with harvest and do augment again. And if u are growing seeds u can sell the reroll and buy an augment for the same price.

Also why is the chance only 16%?

U are hitting only t2 life, life regen, and curse on an ilvl83 armor. I see the weight on t2 life is a bit higher but even than its a 1/4 so at least 25?
Последняя редакция: trancenergy11. Время: 16 июля 2020 г., 4:15:32
"
trancenergy11 написал:

Yeah i think the es base is way better than the astral plate especially if u are using MOM like me.

Well if u are growing seeds urself than it makes sense. But what i mean is u can just remove the mod u missed with harvest and do augment again. And if u are growing seeds u can sell the reroll and buy an augment for the same price.

U are hitting only t2 life, life regen, and curse on an ilvl83 armor. I see the weight on t2 life is a bit higher but even than its a 1/4 so at least 25?

Numbers from poedb:

Total weight value = 2500.
Curse = 250
= 10%
Total weight value blocking "of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Chaos Damage" (1000)= 1500
Curse = 250
=16,67%
"
Ekkîe написал:
"
trancenergy11 написал:

Numbers from poedb:

Curse = 250
= 10%
Total weight value blocking "of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Chaos Damage" (1000)= 1500
Curse = 250
=16,67%

1500 is the weight with t1 life included, which can only get hit by i85+. So for i83 its 1000.
"
trancenergy11 написал:
"
Ekkîe написал:
"
trancenergy11 написал:

Numbers from poedb:

Curse = 250
= 10%
Curse = 250
=16,67%

1500 is the weight with t1 life included, which can only get hit by i85+. So for i83 its 1000.

you are right then its 12,5 % and 25%.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация