Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Appreciate the insight on my previous question Kay and thanks for keeping up on your thread here. One last question, is there an easier way to obtain Scales of Esh than going into Esh's domain? Is there a way to choose different types of spectre's to raise? Sorry, I am a noob to this build!
"
grootoo написал:
Question, for the spectres and spiders build, how can you get phasing from the watcher's eye when you have generosity on your helm which makes it so haste is not affecting you?

You would have to link Generosity to Hatred and have haste unlinked.
"
TheBigNasty написал:
"
grootoo написал:
Question, for the spectres and spiders build, how can you get phasing from the watcher's eye when you have generosity on your helm which makes it so haste is not affecting you?

You would have to link Generosity to Hatred and have haste unlinked.

That's how you should use it for any build really. Haste is a very good QOL, and DPS with GEN + HATRED is enough so we can have the benefits from haste too.
"
tench001 написал:
How do we get more spell and attack block.... seems like i keep getting randomly one shot and not sure what to change

Use Bone offering, Rumis flask and spec into glancing blows, should get you max spell block/attack block while the flask is up. I use glancing blows first time this league and it makes me feel way tankier, since usually you die because of a big hit that just one shots you instead of small hits killing you since you can react with flask so even if you take 50% damage if you block it makes you way less likely to get oneshot and with bone offering every time you block you get a chunk of your health back.

You can also look into getting Devine flesh but that is more complicated since you need a lot of chaos res to make it work and stuff like take %of phys taken as chaos damage, but it will make you very tanky.
Imho, that shield is pretty shit.

Damage is unneeded and tankiness is more needed.
So i suggest crafting something like the one I use, easy shaper shield, just spam "aug health" or "replace non-health" in harvest.

Then get glancing blows like Asuras suggested, and you are good to go.
It is a little different from Kay's guide, but really I like to be able to run through everything, so really love it this way.

Then you can also skip rumi and just add a granite instead.

I also run with 2 endurance charges crafted, 33% remage reduce without flasks is really nice honestly.

RK's kill everything anyway, just maybe takes a few seconds longer but you might hit 100 one day... not with that shield from the guide though ;)

Just my 2 cents, oh and I use the pure spectre version btw.

Oh and just to showcase my breastplate that I crafted everything on except the + spectre and fire res, I am really happy with it (paid 4 ex).. just need a hunter orb with increased offering ;)
Последняя редакция: zipha. Время: 16 июля 2020 г., 17:56:27
I would use angelic kite as a base
I'm f**g depressed now, I'm really tired and I removed by mistake my Trigger a socketed gem etc etc from my wand.

What a pity.

Anyone online able to put it back on it? xD

It was a good wand, after all...

That's called pain. Get used to it.
"
Azareus написал:
I'm f**g depressed now, I'm really tired and I removed by mistake my Trigger a socketed gem etc etc from my wand.

What a pity.

Anyone online able to put it back on it? xD

It was a good wand, after all...

just add it back from the craft table
Eh LOL I don't have that craft recipe yet :D
And I've done a lot of syndicate encounters, eh...

But FIXED thanks to a friedly player from this forum xD

Thank you kamy_harv!
That's called pain. Get used to it.
Последняя редакция: Azareus. Время: 16 июля 2020 г., 20:25:22
"
zipha написал:
Imho, that shield is pretty shit.

th it (paid 4 ex).. just need a hunter orb with increased offering ;)

I'm doing the exact same thing as this too.

Guys, Harvest is making these 6 link astral plates SUPER FUCKING CHEAP. There is no other league you can buy these astral plates for less than 5 exalts.

If you want to be tanky invest in

Glancing Blows, Divine Flesh, Some armour nodes, and if you want, invest in a physical taken as chaos damage.

This league is by far the easiest league to conquer for POE.

In Delirium we had to deal with tankier mobs, speed meta, and thankfully we had OP cluster jewels to compensate.
Последняя редакция: Mukuro123. Время: 16 июля 2020 г., 20:40:57

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация