Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hey Kay and everyone

I've cleared all content with this build (as I did on delirium).

Wanted to let you know that I've trying Awakened Fork, and is an INSANE clear speed boost - and is not as expensive as previous league, it's only 2.5EX now.

Maybe someone else can try it, btw my profile is open.
"
kayella написал:
"
Kirloken написал:
So, I watched a guide from ghazzy on his spectre build, and something he suggested really confused me.
He was saying that giving the AG windscream was increasing the curse limit, and I was pretty sure it didn't work that way. i.e. he has whispers of doom and is applying 2 curses. He gave AG windscream boots and ele weakness gloves, to apply 3 total curses, he says.

I thought I'd ask here to confirm whether that works, or if there is something I'm missing about what he's saying. I really didn't think the curse limit was shared between AG and you.

Curse limit is for each source. And each source will overwrite another source.

So:

First, your necro has 2 limit and cast Proj Weakness + Frostbite = boss has PW + FB.
Second, AG has 1 limit and EW gloves and hits boss = boss now has EW, loses PW + FB.

But you can give the AG a higher curse limit than yourself to allow you to benefit from a curse on hit glove corruption on the AG. As long as you keep certain caveats in mind.

First, Player has Whispers of Doom and so a limit of 2; cast PW+FB = boss has PW + FB
Second, AG has windscream boots, +1 curse hunter chest, EW on hit gloves and so has a limit of 3; AG hits boss = boss has PW + FB + EW.

Now, if the player casts their curses again, then the boss will lose that 3rd curse and have only PW + FB and will only regain EW when the AG hits the boss again.

I.E. Curses will only be removed if you break the curse limit. The curses don't have to all be from the source with the highest limit so long as the character with the lower limit applies theirs first.

This setup won't work well if the player is regularly reapplying their curses like in a typical curse on hit + brand setup. But if you cast the curses manually or single hit spell you should have a fairly high uptime on the AG's EW curse.

EDIT: Empirical testing done here: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hrqnez/interaction_between_player_curse_limit_and/
since I have seen people say what I've written above wouldn't work.

EDIT2: No idea how this would work with Blasphemy or Profane Proxy.
Последняя редакция: ShmooDude. Время: 15 июля 2020 г., 22:17:48
Hello! First of all great guide.

I have a problem and I hope someone will help me solve it.

I’m using the devouring diadem with haste + hatred + skitterbots. And it reserves 108% mana. I can only have 2 auras active. Am I doing something wrong?

I would most likely appreciate it
"
EroHebi написал:
Hello! First of all great guide.

I have a problem and I hope someone will help me solve it.

I’m using the devouring diadem with haste + hatred + skitterbots. And it reserves 108% mana. I can only have 2 auras active. Am I doing something wrong?

I would most likely appreciate it
You also need Sovereignty from the skill tree.
Hey Kay, is the league starter build still all up to date? Are there any adjustments that have been made for optimization recently? Just want to be sure my tree, gear, gems, etc. are all good. Also, slave drivers are used for that build correct? Thanks in advance.
"
ShmooDude написал:

I.E. Curses will only be removed if you break the curse limit. The curses don't have to all be from the source with the highest limit so long as the character with the lower limit applies theirs first.

This setup won't work well if the player is regularly reapplying their curses like in a typical curse on hit + brand setup. But if you cast the curses manually or single hit spell you should have a fairly high uptime on the AG's EW curse.

EDIT2: No idea how this would work with Blasphemy or Profane Proxy.

Good point!

But I think it's a lot of changes to get -10% res. (EW12 and 66% less effectiveness on boss). Maybe expensive gloves (to get Asenanth + ew), windscream, give up blind aura body armour. Then give up CoH + brand and hand cast curse so you can go first and then AG curse second.

Also I changed build for 3.11 to be a kind of blasphemy with Profane Proxy, so really not sure how this affects it.

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
IrishWK97 написал:
Hey Kay, is the league starter build still all up to date? Are there any adjustments that have been made for optimization recently? Just want to be sure my tree, gear, gems, etc. are all good. Also, slave drivers are used for that build correct? Thanks in advance.

Yes! Everything is still the same.

There are some tweaks you can add yourself, though.

1. Glancing Blow - some people like it and don't like it. So I think try for yourself. It's only 2 passive points and near Tireless.

2. Weaponswap for more DPS - I didn't mention it in video guide, but it is on page 1.

If you follow levelling guide, you can use fire spectre all for Acts. Then at mapping, change to SD. If your SDs die when you reach T14-16, you can change to Scale of Esh. They all the same gems as SDs.

You can do all content with base build (some people have done everything in SSF), but you can switch to the other builds too!
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
elgranlector написал:
Anybody going Divine Flesh? Since I got a physical damage taken as Chaos damage body armour. I am thinking of dropping Glancing Blows, get a spell block shield

If you can get the max chaos resistance definitely put in Divine Flesh 100%!

I don't know how crit chance interacts with the chest roll but you might consider venturing into the crit realm when the currency comes.

Hi guys I'm looking for a cheap boss killer with a decent cleaspeed. Which spectres should I use ? I have around 6ex of currency. Thanks

Got the offerings mod on my armour :D

It's actually very easy to hit.
For those who don't know:

1. Get a hunter's orb - its 2.4 ex now and rising so get it now before the price grows to and extreme amount.
2. Block all prefs.
3. Get 2 suffs open.
4. Augment life to get the life regen to block hunter's life regen mods.
5. Slam

U have a 50% chance to hit t2 or t1 offering if your ilvl is between 80-83. I was lucky to have a lvl83 armour.
If you are ilvl84+ your chance is 33%
If you are below ilvl80 than u have 33% chance to hit t2 offering.

Note: i'm not 100% sure that life regen blocks hunter's regen cuz one is flat and other is percentage but it worked for me.
Последняя редакция: trancenergy11. Время: 16 июля 2020 г., 2:45:35

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация