Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Selling all of my gear for this build for anyone who wants to buy it as a whole set including the gems and cluster jewels. Can look at my character on profile and PM me if interested with an offer :)
Последняя редакция: Marragus. Время: 11 авг. 2020 г., 5:20:45
Hi Kay, rest of summoners,

Just manadge to finnaly switch into CI version, with juicy helmet etc, all crafted myself (with some YT crafting guids, combined with those insane advices from this thread). If anyone needs some seedcraft or help with crafting methods - feel free to contac me, will try to help as much as possible :)
Here is link to my currently avaliable crafts, and you can check if i'm a thrusted crafter or not on this page as well :)
https://reforge.poe.dev/public/profile/Zeratul_PL

Therefore, i have few items to sell for Life Based spectre summoners, all were used with RS spectres up until today:
- 10ex
- 5ex
- 1.2ex
- 50c
- 50c
- 50c
- 50c
- 50c
Just switched over to this from a Zombie build that wasn't doing what I wanted. Current PoB: https://pastebin.com/mqGExk9L

Looking for some tips to get this even better.

Currently using 5 Slave drivers, and they top out around 2.3m dps each.

Using an elegant hubris that gives +160% increased minions damage, and +80% minion life. So ignore the top jewel, that's just a placeholder.
Последняя редакция: amkronos. Время: 11 авг. 2020 г., 19:23:25
Hey guys

Enjoying the build. Can anyone help me with blight maps having trouble with tier 1 and 2. Any tips. Only 79 clear tier 6 maps ok atm.
"
Chilby2k написал:
Hey guys

Enjoying the build. Can anyone help me with blight maps having trouble with tier 1 and 2. Any tips. Only 79 clear tier 6 maps ok atm.

Have you tried swapping in feeding frenzy on a blight map? You can just about AFK them while you sit at the pump while your specs roam killing everything.
Hey

Thanks for the reply feeding frenzy is with zombies in my helm. but ill move it to spectres which is on my body armour. 6link body armour Thank you for tip :)
"
Chilby2k написал:
Hey

Thanks for the reply feeding frenzy is with zombies in my helm. but ill move it to spectres which is on my body armour. 6link body armour Thank you for tip :)

feel free to contact me ingame, we can figure something out for sure :) but not today (00:21 here) ;)
I changed some items and now i'm lost on what gems to use.
I swapped profane proxy, i need a curse on hit setup now?
Got a headhunter, do any have recommendation for a bossing helm?
Should i change my wand as well?

Fork vs chain for clear?
Any gem swapps i have to do?

What about bottled faith, worth to buy?

"
Geshemancer написал:
I changed some items and now i'm lost on what gems to use.
I swapped profane proxy, i need a curse on hit setup now?
Got a headhunter, do any have recommendation for a bossing helm?
Should i change my wand as well?

Fork vs chain for clear?
Any gem swapps i have to do?

What about bottled faith, worth to buy?

Haven't you already deleted everything the game has to offer with those gears? :D

Just some idea:

Curse on hit: Good if you can manage to free some gem slots. I use unset ring and ditch spell cascade (is it even necessary?) to have 2 more free slots. You can ditch your zombie and golem, I think they are not worth the gem slots, unless you want to use them for bone barrier buff but you did not choose bone barrier in your ascendancy. Otherwise, you can just go with corrupted gloves, or frostbite on hit mod on rings, but the curse levels are slightly low and you cannot fit defensive curses like temp chain or enfeeble. I think if I have the currency, I will try to upgrade the chest to have additional curse or woke curse on hit (very expensive though) to fit more defensive curse, or go double dps curses.

Chain/fork: Personally, I prefer chain for clearing (woke chain if you can afford), but if your dps dips too much, you can try fork (woke fork). Either is insane for clearing but changing from chain to fork will give you 20% more dps.

I think bottle faith can be quite a good addition, giving both substantial dps and some defense (life regen on cons ground), just plug it in your pob to see if the price tag is worth or not.

Can you fit bone chill on skitterbots with your current reduced reserve mana? It's extra dps right there.
"
Zeratul_PL написал:
"
Chilby2k написал:
Hey

feel free to contact me ingame, we can figure something out for sure :) but not today (00:21 here) ;)

thank you much appreciated. Got to level 81 and passed my first blight tier 1 map. swaps to Frenzy helped a lot. worked out I can upgrade my tower lol no wonder I was failing :P

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация