Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

If you already have 5 spectres without +2 wand, does the temple mod offer more damage? I'm wondering how important levels are for damage after lvl 25 raise spectre.
Hey guys, I'm seeing a lot of different comments to what is posted in the spectre section. People said RS is nerfed or something? What is the meta spectres right now? What is the best to get to red maps?
"
Vulgarny написал:
They scale way worse simply becouse of their skill having way worse base dmg vs auto attaack from RS and then we go into Hatred vs Wrath buff

They should scale about the same as old sentries, maybe a little worse. And if you have an Aul's Uprising for Hatred/Wrath/Zealotry/Haste then you can have 3 auras and scale even more. Ball lightning is btw a very strong single target if paired with slower proj, plus the double scaling from Hatred+Wrath option, plus it's a spell that benefits a lot from spell echo. If their BL hits the boss 3 times while passing through the boss, then they would be superior bossers. In terms of clear tho, nothing compares to GMP+Chain from sentries.

I have imported them in one of Kay's PoBs (for the config and gear) with the new passive tree. And here is what PoB says.

The auras used were Hatred+Zealotry, the curse - ele weakness.

Storm Call would hit for 400k, and there can be 10 of them at once.
Ball lightning would hit for 200, there will be 5 spectres casting them with slower proj and spell echo, so idk, seems pretty good to me.
Hey guys, I just got my 6L chest and a wand with 60% increased minion damage. What upgrade should I be looking for now? My specter gem is level 17 or 18.

Should I buy a level 21 specter gem? +gem levels wand? Trigger wand?
"
Krazy_X написал:
Hey guys, I just got my 6L chest and a wand with 60% increased minion damage. What upgrade should I be looking for now? My specter gem is level 17 or 18.

Should I buy a level 21 specter gem? +gem levels wand? Trigger wand?

Ideally you want to get 5 spectres ASAP... first focus on getting your gem to level 25 I'd say, then trigger wand then spectre chest?
What is everyones thoughts on Scinteel Synthite? Currently using SDs and just got into maps just wondering if there is something out there that has a little more clear. Saw those spectres in another guide just haven't seen them used / talked about.
Is the Baranite Preacher version built in the same way as Slave Drivers ?

I mean, the tree and all that.
"
Mantikera написал:
Is the Baranite Preacher version built in the same way as Slave Drivers ?

I mean, the tree and all that.

I swapped from SD to BP just swapping two gems and its fine. 4B 2 G...or 2 white 4 blue for tough bosses

Same tree
Последняя редакция: sneakyJ. Время: 21 сент. 2020 г., 15:38:46
"
colem4 написал:
What is everyones thoughts on Scinteel Synthite? Currently using SDs and just got into maps just wondering if there is something out there that has a little more clear. Saw those spectres in another guide just haven't seen them used / talked about.

I've tried a few times to get Scinteels to work at the same level as SDs or RS and they just don't scale as well. However with the nerf to Redemption Sentry, they might be a decent option. Ideally you would use similar gems as RS, but use wrath. I did find that using Sniper's Mark with them instead of elemental weakness or conductivity was more effective. Use GMP for clear, and swap vicious projectiles for boss, and they'll be decent.

Последняя редакция: amkronos. Время: 21 сент. 2020 г., 15:52:57

"
I've tried a few times to get Scinteels to work at the same level as SDs or RS and they just don't scale as well. However with the nerf to Redemption Sentry, they might be a decent option. Ideally you would use similar gems as RS, but use wrath. I did find that using Sniper's Mark with them instead of elemental weakness or conductivity was more effective. Use GMP for clear, and swap vicious projectiles for boss, and they'll be decent.

Would you say then SDs are probably the way to go? I just want more clear they have great single target. I was thinking of giving Baranite Preachers a try.
Последняя редакция: colem4. Время: 21 сент. 2020 г., 15:56:41

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация