Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hey guys im also trying templar tactician but can't find'em. Can any1 share with me on std pls? Just add me and pls lemme desecrate
Ive been following the redemption sentry with frost bomb version and got a couple of questions: Why is the mark in skitterbots ring? IT doesnt work with it afaik, also whats the point of victorious charity if we hit so seldom with just frost bomb?
"
Tenneth написал:
Ive been following the redemption sentry with frost bomb version and got a couple of questions: Why is the mark in skitterbots ring? IT doesnt work with it afaik, also whats the point of victorious charity if we hit so seldom with just frost bomb?

The skitterbots don't apply the curse while in profane proxy?

You are supposed to use holy flame totem or something that hits quickly to generate frenzy charges for your spectres. Usually only on bosses. Charges are far more powerful on minions so its worth it.
"
Pedro3051 написал:

Where'd you get Templar Tacticians? Legion?

Yes, from a legion encounter.

"
sneakyJ написал:

Watch out trying to overhype things, thats when the streamers who use clickbait to get our toys nerfed next league.

I am not trying to overhype, and i never go for more than 20mill dps with my builds, so if they get nerfedd, it's not my fault :D

Just trying to get a new toy, and tactician for me is the best so far.

In regards to streamers, Ghazzy is an old player who has vast experience with Necro, no wonder he got Sentries that far, i don't even think he'd need a thread like this to figure things out.
Последняя редакция: muramiri. Время: 21 сент. 2020 г., 13:49:48
Anyone have scinteel synthetes i could grab? pls whisper Sinwitch
"
muramiri написал:
"
Krazy_X написал:
Скрытый текст
"
muramiri написал:
Now i got my hands on Tacticians, and they are sooo good, pm me ingame if you need Templar Tacticians (@MrMaydayNekro)

How do you compare them with SD?

It's my first spectre build (since the TV + WM meta a few leagues back) and i'm still on white tier maps, clearing with a mix of 3 SD + zombies and skeletons as meat shield.

Clear and DPS wise the seem to be the same, but they are a lot tankier, A LOT. and i personally like them more than SDs

P.S. looks like i just made Tacticians overpopular, lol.

So tacticians better than RS?
They scale way worse simply becouse of their skill having way worse base dmg vs auto attaack from RS and then we go into Hatred vs Wrath buff
"
Navezz написал:

So tacticians better than RS?

I did not test them in endgame, and i reached only second Baran kill (T5-8 maps), so i can't say anything about endgame yet, but early on, on a 6L and lvl 19 gems (and pretty dogshit gear) they do well enough, just as RS did with same gear.
"
sneakyJ написал:
"
Tenneth написал:

The skitterbots don't apply the curse while in profane proxy?

You are supposed to use holy flame totem or something that hits quickly to generate frenzy charges for your spectres. Usually only on bosses. Charges are far more powerful on minions so its worth it.

Curses have been split into marks, which dont work with the ring and hexes, which do, in the pob there is snipers mark(aka poachers mark) and its not a hex.
Anyone has Templar Tactician to try? Whisper me ingame please - @RealFakeDoors

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация