Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Pedro3051 написал:
"
Krazy_X написал:
Hey guys, I just got my 6L chest and a wand with 60% increased minion damage. What upgrade should I be looking for now? My specter gem is level 17 or 18.

Should I buy a level 21 specter gem? +gem levels wand? Trigger wand?

Ideally you want to get 5 spectres ASAP... first focus on getting your gem to level 25 I'd say, then trigger wand then spectre chest?

And how would go to that? level 21 + ascendency gets you to 23. +2 wand?
"

"
Pedro3051 wrote:
"
Krazy_X wrote:
Hey guys, I just got my 6L chest and a wand with 60% increased minion damage. What upgrade should I be looking for now? My specter gem is level 17 or 18.

Should I buy a level 21 specter gem? +gem levels wand? Trigger wand?

Ideally you want to get 5 spectres ASAP... first focus on getting your gem to level 25 I'd say, then trigger wand then spectre chest?

And how would go to that? level 21 + ascendency gets you to 23. +2 wand?

level 21 gem + ascendency + bones fo ullr + wand+1 = 25
Hey @Kay

What would be the ultimate boss killer spectre if i decide to make another build for clearing ?

Is the Enhanced Vaal Fallen the best option ?
If so, do you have a build for that or the recommended spectre session is up to date ?
OK
Short question
I strat mapin, basic bulid
what spectre use and where to get?
"
Mesaiah написал:
OK
Short question
I strat mapin, basic bulid
what spectre use and where to get?

SDs. Control Blocks Act 5.
For mapping till t10 you can switch Predator's mark to Feeding Frenzy, so your SDs would be even more aggresive. Switch back to Predator's mark on boss.

I m playing redemptions sentries and I m stuck with t11 maps, I do absolute 0dmg...
https://pastebin.com/yRpUw5Hm
Any easy way to fix this?
They are unplayable without pierce
"
I m playing redemptions sentries and I m stuck with t11 maps, I do absolute 0dmg...
https://pastebin.com/yRpUw5Hm
Any easy way to fix this?
They are unplayable without pierce

Did you do the pure spectres tree? how is it even after the nerf?
Hey guys, This is the first time I play a Specter based build.

I am following this guide since level 1 ans all was going great until I reached tier 14 maps.

Tonight I failed A4 Sirus, no way I Can kill him, I deal legit no damages. It is the same for conquerors except than I Can kill them in like 5-7 minutes fights.

And I feel like my gear isnt trash. I have 4 specters and a lot of life and caped resistances and I still get one-shot a lot.

I played with SD a lot, tried RS top but they felt worth, and now I am playing with Baranite guys with ball lightning and they are the best of the 3.

If anyone Can look at my character and maybe help me, it would be great because I am totally Lost and I am about to changé character even if I love the gameplay of this build.
"
BreakTouch написал:
Hey guys, This is the first time I play a Specter based build.

I am following this guide since level 1 ans all was going great until I reached tier 14 maps.

Tonight I failed A4 Sirus, no way I Can kill him, I deal legit no damages. It is the same for conquerors except than I Can kill them in like 5-7 minutes fights.

And I feel like my gear isnt trash. I have 4 specters and a lot of life and caped resistances and I still get one-shot a lot.

I played with SD a lot, tried RS top but they felt worth, and now I am playing with Baranite guys with ball lightning and they are the best of the 3.

If anyone Can look at my character and maybe help me, it would be great because I am totally Lost and I am about to changé character even if I love the gameplay of this build.

You play lightning bases spectres with EE and have lightning damage to spells on your weapon. You should fix that asap
Hey so just for my info.

Ive been using your full level info by each act

but the gems dont match the section that says full gems for end of each act?

which gem links should we be shooting for? The ones in the full leveling section or the one for gems per act?

thanks and appreciate the build guide

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация