Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Can you build the Spectre and Spider tree without using clusters for now until you save enough currency to afford all the clusters suggested? The large cluster alone is 1ex +
"
krut0n написал:
Can you build the Spectre and Spider tree without using clusters for now until you save enough currency to afford all the clusters suggested? The large cluster alone is 1ex +

Preface by saying I'm a novice with all this spectre business..

I was following the base build very closely and decided today to take a risk and buy Arakaali's and Speaker's Wreath to try S&S. I haven't yet respec'd points from the base build due to its tree and the S&S tree being fairly similar--but have been using newly acquired skill points toward the S&S tree.

It works extremely well and maps exponentially better compared to an unoptimized base build. Granted, Arakaali's will set you back a little bit but as long as you have that and wreath you will be ready to rock without having the clusters. Hell, I don't even have a trigger weapon yet.
Mylady Kay, do You have a time in mind, when ou will update the Pure Spectre build?
In regards to the pure spectre build. I believe snipers mark doesn't work with profane proxy. It only works with hexes not marks. I've been using ele weakness/frostbite.
"
sirHugo написал:
"
BreakTouch написал:
Hey guys, This is the first time I play a Specter based build.

I am following this guide since level 1 ans all was going great until I reached tier 14 maps.

Tonight I failed A4 Sirus, no way I Can kill him, I deal legit no damages. It is the same for conquerors except than I Can kill them in like 5-7 minutes fights.

And I feel like my gear isnt trash. I have 4 specters and a lot of life and caped resistances and I still get one-shot a lot.

I played with SD a lot, tried RS top but they felt worth, and now I am playing with Baranite guys with ball lightning and they are the best of the 3.

If anyone Can look at my character and maybe help me, it would be great because I am totally Lost and I am about to changé character even if I love the gameplay of this build.

You play lightning bases spectres with EE and have lightning damage to spells on your weapon. You should fix that asap

OMG I'm so dumb. I legit spent 1 hour checking my gear, my tree and couldn't find what I was doing wrong. Thanks, I'll fix that and hope it gets better, but im sure it will since 50% elemental resists should change everything
Thanks for the build, really fun to play.

Is it possible to update the post about reco' spectres ? I don't know much about it and i feel like i'm missing something important... SD are great but look like most of you don't use it anymore
"
Akatsuki61 написал:
In regards to the pure spectre build. I believe snipers mark doesn't work with profane proxy. It only works with hexes not marks. I've been using ele weakness/frostbite.

It does not. I was going crazy myself and saw it somewhere else in this thread that it doesn't work.

My question is this:

I am using RS and have Avatar of Fire with Frost Bomb for the -75% frost resis. I also found a Profane Proxy and have been using Enfeeble in the left right slot. I am wondering if Frostbite would be better; however, Enfeeble feels like it gives me an added layer of defense at the moment.

What do you all think?

hey guys what links is it for Baronite Preachers?
Which is the 1 prio, unending hunger or wand with +1 minions?
"
Navezz написал:
Which is the 1 prio, unending hunger or wand with +1 minions?

You can buy a +1 wand for pretty cheap (15-30c). Last I checked on Unending Hunger, it was near 200c. I was trying to craft the wand and am gonna say screw it for now and get a +1 then worry about crafting a better one later. Same with boots....those are still annoying me. Spent a bit trying for MS and +1 spectre boots and haven't hit either -_-.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация