Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
ImmortalOverlord написал:

Just recently switched to S&S and I agree, it is a lot of fun. Definitely more enjoyable then the base build.

Currently running Redemption Sentry but I was curious to know what spectre you're using or what you have found to work best?

I've been running the RK for now. Only have enough currency to buy the dagger so only have 3 spectres. Has been really solid dps in yellow maps.
"
HulkHoogan написал:
Picked up that phantasmal Desecrate to try out the Crushclaws and I like them a lot better in the spiders and spectres build (specifically for Heists) than the Redemption Knights. Thanks for the tip Kay.

Crushclaws

Man, I wanna try those SO bad.
"
Recon775 написал:
Has anyone tried Cannibal Fire Eaters with pinpoint support? Curious to know if these are good or not....

Minions can't use pinpoint support
Hi,

Which is better ascendancy to get first,

Mistress of Sacrifice or Commander of Darkness?

Thanks!
"
HulkHoogan написал:
Picked up that phantasmal Desecrate to try out the Crushclaws and I like them a lot better in the spiders and spectres build (specifically for Heists) than the Redemption Knights. Thanks for the tip Kay.

Crushclaws

Do you have to have phantasmal desecrate to get these or can you raise them from someone who does? (Haven't been done any Heist activities yet so I don't really know anything about this haha)
"
Do you have to have phantasmal desecrate to get these or can you raise them from someone who does? (Haven't been done any Heist activities yet so I don't really know anything about this haha)

You can summon it from someone who has them.
"
HulkHoogan написал:
"

You can summon it from someone who has them.

Let me ask you something here brother, will you hook a spectremaniac up with some of these to try out? I'm trying to run wild
Hello Guys so how are redemption sentrys post patch? Thinking of using bitter dream since on a strict budget to get some maps and currency
"
glorythighvirtuoso написал:
Hi,

Which is better ascendancy to get first,

Mistress of Sacrifice or Commander of Darkness?

Thanks!

Getting to 5 spectres trumps all.
Question regarding minion survivablity. I cant get my slave drivers to survive 1 sec against baron mobs (the mana square things) they are rezed capped aswell. Im using flesh offering but block wouldent help in this case anyway. Any tips appreciated.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация