Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Picked up that phantasmal Desecrate to try out the Crushclaws and I like them a lot better in the spiders and spectres build (specifically for Heists) than the Redemption Knights. Thanks for the tip Kay.

Crushclaws
Hey guys im needing a Syndicate Operative Spectres on STD. Can any1 share with me pls? just add me on steam> renatogarcia10
"
I m playing redemptions sentries and I m stuck with t11 maps, I do absolute 0dmg...
https://pastebin.com/yRpUw5Hm
Any easy way to fix this?
They are unplayable without pierce

I'd prioritize getting unending hunger, wand with minion damage(use essence craft and get someone to craft trigger, i can if you need), swap out gmp to lmp(you have enough aoe)

take a look at my profile for ideas

but i have def noticed a decrease in dps from last league, tbh rs might struggle a bit in high tier red maps without significant investment.
"
copa98177 написал:
Hey so just for my info.

Ive been using your full level info by each act

but the gems dont match the section that says full gems for end of each act?

which gem links should we be shooting for? The ones in the full leveling section or the one for gems per act?

thanks and appreciate the build guide

Use her most recently updated leveling links which are on her youtube channel.

KayGaming
"
imphilxd написал:
"
I m playing redemptions sentries and I m stuck with t11 maps, I do absolute 0dmg...
https://pastebin.com/yRpUw5Hm
Any easy way to fix this?
They are unplayable without pierce

I'd prioritize getting unending hunger, wand with minion damage(use essence craft and get someone to craft trigger, i can if you need), swap out gmp to lmp(you have enough aoe)

take a look at my profile for ideas

but i have def noticed a decrease in dps from last league, tbh rs might struggle a bit in high tier red maps without significant investment.

Do you have the wand trigger craft on Heist? Is it a suffix or prefix?
"
imphilxd написал:
"
copa98177 написал:
Hey so just for my info.

Ive been using your full level info by each act

but the gems dont match the section that says full gems for end of each act?

which gem links should we be shooting for? The ones in the full leveling section or the one for gems per act?

thanks and appreciate the build guide

Use her most recently updated leveling links which are on her youtube channel.

KayGaming

i watched the youtube guide but im pretty brand new to POE and knowing which gem links to run before final gems and build is helpful

for now it looks like the by acts is closer to what the final build resembles so ill go that way. i was mainly mentioning the guide contradicts itself. In one spot it has main link going towards zombies and the other section towards specters so theres that.
Thanks for the build Kay. Am running the spectre and spider one which is a lot of fun.

If anyone needs spectres let me know. IGN: BonnieAndSpyders

Spectres I have in my bank:

Redemption Sentry
Redemption Knight
Baranite Preacher
Scinteel Synthete
Baranite Thaumaturge
Templar Tactician
Scale of Esh
They of Tul
Arena Master
Primal Crushclaw
Последняя редакция: Aritani. Время: 21 сент. 2020 г., 21:57:32
@Kay: i keep diying almost each second map, cant level up, please help, what can i do to improve that?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/HISCH/characters
"
Aritani написал:
Thanks for the build Kay. Am running the spectre and spider one which is a lot of fun.

If anyone needs spectres let me know. IGN: BonnieAndSpyders

Spectres I have in my bank:

Redemption Sentry
Redemption Knight
Baranite Preacher
Scinteel Synthete
Baranite Thaumaturge
Templar Tactician
Scale of Esh
They of Tul
Arena Master

Just recently switched to S&S and I agree, it is a lot of fun. Definitely more enjoyable then the base build.

Currently running Redemption Sentry but I was curious to know what spectre you're using or what you have found to work best?
Has anyone tried Cannibal Fire Eaters with pinpoint support? Curious to know if these are good or not....

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация