Серверы PC будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .

Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

purespectre with sentrys wont work anymore i gues after the big nerf.

would like to see an update with slavedriver or so
"
Kmanchine написал:
I am totally having different experience than you, my single target is really bad while map clear is decent, i have lot of problems with survivability as well but thats due to my bad playstyle mostly.
there is lot to invest in gear left. but any tips would be welcome. I use baranite ones with swapping gmp and faster proj to slower proj and hypothermia.

1st off take skitterbots out of ur prophane proxy and put ur conductivity in there. get ride of hex support

link ur steelskin with inc. durration
preditor support is #1 boss dps gem btw
id recolour for 5b 1 green
use elemental focus instead of faster proj. and swap for preditor on bosses
use gpm for map and swap to slower proj or hypo for boss

dont dont need to swap for map bosss / conq. just big bosse sliek shaper / sirus ect
Последняя редакция: Boxxerz. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 15:53:41
"
Boxxerz написал:
"
Teddymoffy83 написал:
hi guys , first time summoner here.may i know where can i get bran preacher spectre

bran atlas conq. influence

oh ok. thanks alot !
by the way what aura should i run if i am using baran preacher
I am having issues in late red and heist maps. Is it because I am still on 3 spectres? I am saving enough currency right now to get level 25 raise spectres ASAP. Using RS, white maps and yellow were a breeze, but its starting to slow down. Any tips?
Hey guys,
First time summoner here. I started with the SSF build, now I'm switching for the pure spectre one and I'm facing an issue.

I have my 4 level 25 Redemption sentries, 6 links and stuff, with hatred and skitterbot curse. I also have the grip of the council. However damages seems super low. I've taken litteraly all the minion damage nodes in the tree but I struggle killing t14+ rare monster and I'm not even talking about map bosses.

I've litteraly no idea how to scale damages furthermore whithout spending a lot of currencies. Can someone help me ?

PoB here : https://pastebin.com/QSuh4Aj2
"
zitounlou написал:
Hey guys,
First time summoner here. I started with the SSF build, now I'm switching for the pure spectre one and I'm facing an issue.

I have my 4 level 25 Redemption sentries, 6 links and stuff, with hatred and skitterbot curse. I also have the grip of the council. However damages seems super low. I've taken litteraly all the minion damage nodes in the tree but I struggle killing t14+ rare monster and I'm not even talking about map bosses.

I've litteraly no idea how to scale damages furthermore whithout spending a lot of currencies. Can someone help me ?

2 things, pick up avatar of fire on passive tree and use frostbomb instead of armagedon brand (link with second wind to get 2 casts)

Drop bone armour and use flesh offering, drop mistress of sacrifice for plague bringer acendent

also worthy of noting is that with out prierce GMP feels bad, id sugjest chain support for mapping and swap it out for bosses

also pick up the devouring diadem helm and put your auras in it, you cna then add vaal haste to the build (enable haste all the time) you shoudl then be able to run t16 stuff ez pz
"
Boxxerz написал:
"
zitounlou написал:
Hey guys,

2 things, pick up avatar of fire on passive tree and use frostbomb instead of armagedon brand (link with second wind to get 2 casts)

Drop bone armour and use flesh offering, drop mistress of sacrifice for plague bringer acendent

also worthy of noting is that with out prierce GMP feels bad, id sugjest chain support for mapping and swap it out for bosses

also pick up the devouring diadem helm and put your auras in it, you cna then add vaal haste to the build (enable haste all the time) you shoudl then be able to run t16 stuff ez pz

Ok Thank you.

Are you sure about chain ? Doesn't Rendemtpion sentry proj pierce by default ?
None of you guys tested the empire tactician spectre?
"
zitounlou написал:
"
Boxxerz написал:
"
zitounlou написал:
Hey guys,

Ok Thank you.

Are you sure about chain ? Doesn't Rendemtpion sentry proj pierce by default ?

we use a proj weakness curse in a skitterbot for pierce
"
Qubuletz написал:
There seem to be a ton of +1 spectres 6L armors on trade, did i miss something? Can you get this mod from heists? If so, what kind of rewards drops them?

late reply but i didnt see anyone answer it. theyre all from beast crafting im pretty sure. it's what the same people have multiple all with the same base and colours

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация