Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hi so I'm just gonna go ahead and ask a favor to the more comfortable with this build.

I picked this build to have a good allround experience having limited time to play since i have a baby.

Been playing the Slave driver version of this while leveling and it has been pretty decent.. I'm not seeing anywhere near the PoB DPS, probably due to gem levels combined with +1 chest and lack of jewels and such.

Just got a 6L regular chest and picked up Redemption Sentries which I saved in my spectre bank.. read some here but I dont quite understand how I should get from where I am to running RS, Kays post on RS seems to be outdated and eh.. I dunno I just dont have the time to sit down and plow through all the info with a baby requiring my attention.

So.. that being said.. I'd love some help with how to get from where I am to running with RS instead and maybe some tips on progression what I should be looking for.

Tips very much appriciated both by me and my son :)

https://pastebin.com/jvth8p46
apparently syndicate operatives are the new hotness

https://poedb.tw/us/Syndicate_Operative

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnQvj6iKvKw
Ingame: Sakrilegious
does anyone have the operatives to share? would be very interested to try them out

edit: got them
Последняя редакция: crazypearce. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 19:02:28
Would love if anyone was willing to share a syndicate operative

IGN : MrRuneSecretBuild

Got one :) thank you
Последняя редакция: WeeBuu. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 19:00:56
"
crazypearce написал:
does anyone have the operatives to share? would be very interested to try them out

edit: got them

How did you get them? Is there a specific contract type they spawn in?
boys, that guy wears highly expensive mirror gear. even the badest spectre would be crusher with his char^^
"
ententrainor написал:
boys, that guy wears highly expensive mirror gear. even the badest spectre would be crusher with his char^^

Even if he has mirror gear, these spectres attack insanely fast and their aoe clear is insane. They're definitely worth trying out, they're already performing well for me.
"
AfroROM написал:
"
ententrainor написал:

Even if he has mirror gear, these spectres attack insanely fast and their aoe clear is insane. They're definitely worth trying out, they're already performing well for me.

So pls let us know how do you got them :) I already run like 10-15 research encounter and I was not able to find them.
"
WeeBuu написал:
Would love if anyone was willing to share a syndicate operative

IGN : MrRuneSecretBuild

Got one :) thank you

thanks!
Ingame: Sakrilegious
i just got them off someone in youtube comments.

they feel better than RS simply because of the fact that they pierce by default so you don't need to gimp their dmg by running a utlity gem in the 6l. you can go full dmg gems.

not sure how useful the pure spectre setup is for them tho. not sure diadem is worth it because as far im aware they don't get much benefit from haste seeing as they are using spell echo? so they aren't benefiting from the attack speed buff of haste? unless im completely mistaken. they get the cast speed but that's whatever when you have spell echo anyway

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация