Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Etko написал:
Imagine spamming the same build, every single league, facerolling end game content, a couple of days into the league with close to no budget, just stacking life and defences, while having something else do all the work/damage for you.

Oh wait its spectre builds.

This has literally been the case for a good couple YEARS.

The amount of complaining and crying over a well DESERVED nerf is absolutely astonishing.

People like you trying to make numeral of posts on different forums begging not to nerf their precious spectres are pathetic, just play something else.

And start acting like adults, not some spoiled teenagers.

You realize I can see your challenges right? Even with 4 months you didn't make it to end game. Maybe you should focus on the game rather than telling other people what to do.
Последняя редакция: M0rdin_Solus. Время: 12 янв. 2021 г., 10:23:00
"
M0rdin_Solus написал:
"
Etko написал:
Imagine spamming the same build, every single league, facerolling end game content, a couple of days into the league with close to no budget, just stacking life and defences, while having something else do all the work/damage for you.

The amount of complaining and crying over a well DESERVED nerf is absolutely astonishing.

People like you trying to make numeral of posts on different forums begging not to nerf their precious spectres are pathetic, just play something else.

Your realize I can see your challenges right? Even with 4 months you didn't make it to end game. Maybe you should focus on the game rather than telling other people what to do.

Nice argument, rather than responding to points raised, you instead chose to attack the individual, providing no value what so ever to the discussion itself, next time at least be more constructive.

This just further emphasizes my point of you acting like teenagers.
"
Etko написал:
"
M0rdin_Solus написал:
"
Etko написал:

Your realize I can see your challenges right? Even with 4 months you didn't make it to end game. Maybe you should focus on the game rather than telling other people what to do.

Nice argument, rather than responding to points raised, you instead chose to attack the individual, providing no value what so ever to the discussion itself, next time at least be more constructive.

This just further emphasizes my point of you acting like teenagers.

You come in here to troll people who enjoy a particular playstyle that got nerfed into oblivion... So who is the one acting like a child?
Последняя редакция: Vaildez. Время: 12 янв. 2021 г., 9:45:42
Did someone try to do content with level 17 raise spectre gem instead of 21? Just to get a feel of how it is.

I know you lose 1 spectre because of gem level but just for a quick test
Последняя редакция: Medoo. Время: 12 янв. 2021 г., 10:25:18
"
Medoo написал:
Did someone try to do content with level 17 raise spectre gem instead of 21? Just to get a feel of how it is.

As someone who has been playing Spectres since Betrayal league. It is VERY noticeable. They will die in yellow maps and occasionally white.
"
Vaildez написал:
"
Medoo написал:

As someone who has been playing Spectres since Betrayal league. It is VERY noticeable. They will die in yellow maps and occasionally white.

Die in white maps? What? Just regular end game build and lvl 17 gem instead of 21 and they die in yellow and white maps?
"
Medoo написал:
"
Vaildez написал:
"
Medoo написал:

Die in white maps? What? Just regular end game build and lvl 17 gem instead of 21 and they die in yellow and white maps?

Gem level makes a huge difference. Also Slave Drivers are kind of the starter Spectre and were already super squishy. Even before this nerf I've had them dying in Yellow maps and occasional boss or metamorph in white maps. Getting Spectre level up through passives and gear will become very important for them to survive.
Последняя редакция: Vaildez. Время: 12 янв. 2021 г., 10:50:19
I am a guardian RS player in heist league, sad to see big nerf hammer comes down to RS. Since guardian has no +2 to minion level, I have to use midnight bargain for +1 spectre and run low life build without CI.

My favorite spectres are frost auto scout, redemption sentry and baranite thaumaturge, they are beefier than any spectre but still die on Sirus last phrase, full res capped. fyi my frost auto scout has almost 100k life each.
It is meaningless to desecrate numerous of time and can't get the right spectre at fight scene, truly awful experience.

In order to keep spectre not dying, I stack 4 Hulking Corpses to increase 100% life, its qol has improved vastly and no longer died in Sirus fight, but after the nerf on 3.13, I really don't know again...
While DPS spectres don't seem viable "naked", unless GGG prepared some buffs for tonight, I think support spectres can still work.

As alternatives, we have some options that still seem viable:
> Spiders
> DPS AG
> Dancing Duo
> Zombies
+ 4L Support Spectres (RS + BM + MeatShield + Empower/MinionLife/ElementalArmy). Or just put them in a +3 Minion Gems helmet.

On support spectres, the nerf can be nullified by adding one more defensive support gem (eg. minion life).
Последняя редакция: 6_din_49. Время: 12 янв. 2021 г., 11:48:34
About Slave Drivers, yes they have pretty low life but Heist is staying what about using Frost Auto-Scouts, getting Tunnel contracts shouldn't be hard and they have a ton of life.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация