Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Nevzat написал:
"

Not sure who you think you are to tell us we arent allowed to be upset over nerfs to our desired play style. Nerfs to SO spectres are deserved, yes, but a nerf to ALL spectres however is not. On top of that, they nerfed the ascendancy and cluster jewel support for them. It all adds up and the effect is pretty harsh. Your comment "Good riddance" does indeed relate to you trolling as anyone who played and enjoyed the build/play style wouldnt say such a thing. Not sure how or why you are under the impression you think its ok to come here and proceed to tell us to shut up and take it basically.

Here : let me paste the official response from GGG on these nerfs.

"I spoke with the design team about this and asked if they'd consider reviewing the nerf. They explained that even after the nerf, spectres have more life than basically every other minion type. They also have higher base resistances in general. As an example, a level 20 Solar Guard spectre has almost double the life of a level 20 Golem or Zombie. We suspect that these will still be one of the top-played builds in 3.13. "

I am not trolling for agreeing with GGG that this build is too OP. I played it, a few times, and face rolled each time. I was going to actually play it again for 3.13 (because why wouldnt you) it is mindless and a lovely afk play style that suits me well. But as I said before, it was broken OP. No one else here will admit it, because why would they? But please stop attacking me for giving my honest thoughts about the nerf. That is what this forum is for. If people don't agree with you, they are not immediately a troll, and definitely do not deserve such abuse.

Have a nice day

So sounds like they don't understand their own game.... You don't easily resummon Spectres like Golems and Zombies so it's apples to oranges. This is why summoners are pissed off. This is why people who don't play the build need to leave their opinions to themselves if they don't understand how it works.
Последняя редакция: Vaildez. Время: 12 янв. 2021 г., 13:58:54
"
Nevzat написал:
"

Not sure who you think you are to tell us we arent allowed to be upset over nerfs to our desired play style. Nerfs to SO spectres are deserved, yes, but a nerf to ALL spectres however is not. On top of that, they nerfed the ascendancy and cluster jewel support for them. It all adds up and the effect is pretty harsh. Your comment "Good riddance" does indeed relate to you trolling as anyone who played and enjoyed the build/play style wouldnt say such a thing. Not sure how or why you are under the impression you think its ok to come here and proceed to tell us to shut up and take it basically.

"I spoke with the design team about this and asked if they'd consider reviewing the nerf. They explained that even after the nerf, spectres have more life than basically every other minion type. They also have higher base resistances in general. As an example, a level 20 Solar Guard spectre has almost double the life of a level 20 Golem or Zombie. We suspect that these will still be one of the top-played builds in 3.13. "

I am not trolling for agreeing with GGG that this build is too OP. I played it, a few times, and face rolled each time. I was going to actually play it again for 3.13 (because why wouldnt you) it is mindless and a lovely afk play style that suits me well. But as I said before, it was broken OP. No one else here will admit it, because why would they? But please stop attacking me for giving my honest thoughts about the nerf. That is what this forum is for. If people don't agree with you, they are not immediately a troll, and definitely do not deserve such abuse.

Have a nice day

This feels like a very hostile place to be, where they will try and attack you for disagreeing with them.

I see they also tried attacking your challenge number, rather than responding to points you raised.

Rather than dealing with the nerf, they have the childish mentality of complaining on all forums they can find, while pointing the finger at stronger builds, saying spectres didn't deserve it.

I'll say it again, SPECTRES ARE OVERPOWERED and the nerf was well needed.

winging and complaining will not get you anywhere in life guys.
"
Vaildez написал:
"
Nevzat написал:
"

Have a nice day

So sounds like they don't understand their own game.... You don't easily resummon Spectres like Golems and Zombies so it's apples to oranges. This is why summoners are pissed off. This is why people who don't play the build need to leave their opinions to themselves if they don't understand how it works.

It is pretty clear its easier to ignore this dude since he has nothing better to do than to come into spectre guide thread and mess up our cozy atmosphere. Let him go in piece so that he'll never return. And we just have to figure out how to live in the new reality with the tools we are provided.

Some ppl say that tanky 4-link spectres plus an army om skelemages is the go-to build now. Maybe its true, so that could be neat. Or we will just use range-spectres for superb clearing and making skeles a great meatshield to tank bosses. I think it'll be interesting to adjust, so no worries.

Initially I was dead inside but now I'm a bit more motivated, so let's cheer up.
"
Etko написал:
"
Nevzat написал:
"

Have a nice day

This feels like a very hostile place to be, where they will try and attack you for disagreeing with them.

I see they also tried attacking your challenge number, rather than responding to points you raised.

Rather than dealing with the nerf, they have the childish mentality of complaining on all forums they can find, while pointing the finger at stronger builds, saying spectres didn't deserve it.

I'll say it again, SPECTRES ARE OVERPOWERED and the nerf was well needed.

winging and complaining will not get you anywhere in life guys.

You are the ones trolling people over here like a children... Summoners have reason to be pissed off. I don't get your motivation to come over here and act like an adolescent troll. I've never once felt the need to go over to another class forum to complain about how other people like to play the game.
Последняя редакция: Vaildez. Время: 12 янв. 2021 г., 14:08:20
"
Nevzat написал:
"
Vaildez написал:
"
Nevzat написал:
Good riddance this build is nerfed, let's be honest guys it was far too OP and we all loved playing it because it was one of the most broken builds in the game. We saw it coming.. so don't act shocked guys.

Let's all just be grateful we had a good long run without them noticing how powerful and broken this build was :). I am going to miss steamrolling all content afk but not all good things can last forever.

I can finally play another build, so yay for that! All I can suggest is not embarrassing yourself guys and girls and try arguing to revert the nerfs as it only highlights a total lack of understanding of the vast majority of any other builds that are inferior in comparison...

They know it's overpowered, so we have to accept a loss here.

I cringed at Kay's post on reddit. It was not wise.

You realize we can see your characters and your posts? To me it doesn't look like you played this build.... Go away troll.

I am a troll because I agree with GGG's decision to nerf an overpowered broken build? OK.

If i'm trolling, then that means so is GGG.

Of course you're a troll. You just came to Kay's thread to shit on her and troll people that didn't like the nerfs.
"
Nevzat написал:
Good riddance this build is nerfed, let's be honest guys it was far too OP and we all loved playing it because it was one of the most broken builds in the game. We saw it coming.. so don't act shocked guys.

Let's all just be grateful we had a good long run without them noticing how powerful and broken this build was :). I am going to miss steamrolling all content afk but not all good things can last forever.

I can finally play another build, so yay for that! All I can suggest is not embarrassing yourself guys and girls and try arguing to revert the nerfs as it only highlights a total lack of understanding of the vast majority of any other builds that are inferior in comparison...

Well said, I'm saying the same, as somebody who's played Slave Drivers for the past x leagues... but players are too emotional right now, acting like children. All rational thought out the window.
Moral of the story: do not get attached to your build, do not get attached to anything in life, you'll be much happier, trust me.

I feel sorry for Kayella, she made a fool out of herself. She needs to calm down, she's going to look back with regret at throwing a hissy fit over a justified and long overdue nerf.
She's still going to be able to play spectres, create guides and content. There's always going to be new spectre types, new summoner gear, etc. The sky isn't falling. Relax.
"
Lacceh написал:
"
Nevzat написал:

Moral of the story: do not get attached to your build, do not get attached to anything in life, you'll be much happier, trust me.

You sound like a real winner.
"
Nevzat написал:
"

Have a nice day

You really are a nasty, sad little boy. Being twice as powerful as zombies, that are terrible, wow, that's OP! Just because you clearly have an issue with minion builds, doesn't mean you have to act like a coc to people that enjoy them.

If you are happy with the nerfs, fine, but stop antagonising people that are clearly upset at it.

Pathetic and small.
Guys, if you don't plan to play spectres or at least contribute with some ideas how to adjust the build to make it viable in 3.13, what are you doing here?

There are plenty of threads in General Discussion & Feedback sections of the forum where you can whine about the well deserved nerfs etc.
Patch notes are out, 76 to 72 at level 20 as was said in the manifesto

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация