Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Desecrate
Phantasmal Desecrate now has a chance to produce a different special monster corpse based on its quality.
Phantasmal Desecrate now has 1% chance to spawn a forgotten corpse per 1% gem quality (from 0.1% per 1% gem quality).

so we play crabbies and do not care about the nerf ?

on top
"
Summoned Skeleton Mages (from Dead Reckoning unique jewel or Vaal Summon Skeletons) now deal 50% more damage, and their projectile speed has been doubled.

maybe this is the new way
Последняя редакция: Beastrider2k4. Время: 12 янв. 2021 г., 16:00:48
From
"
Minions have +(7-10)% to all Elemental Resistances
With at least 40 Intelligence in Radius, Summon Skeletons can Summon up to 15 Skeleton Mages

to
"

Summoned Skeleton Mages (from Dead Reckoning unique jewel or Vaal Summon Skeletons) now deal 50% more damage, and their projectile speed has been doubled.

sound very nice it should be something at least in early days of the league
Will be Build update to 3.13 (if possible) Iam new, 5 day played, and enjoyed this build...
"
Beastrider2k4 написал:
"
Desecrate
Phantasmal Desecrate now has a chance to produce a different special monster corpse based on its quality.
Phantasmal Desecrate now has 1% chance to spawn a forgotten corpse per 1% gem quality (from 0.1% per 1% gem quality).

on top
"

Phantasmal Desecrate is already 100 exa in standard :D
"
Haevnatt написал:
"
Beastrider2k4 написал:
"
Desecrate

on top
"

Phantasmal Desecrate is already 100 exa in standard :D

But you can raise it from someone elses corpses, right? You don't actually need the gem, correct?
"
ZedCreek написал:
Autor, please, can you add spoiler-section for you vision for 3.13 for spectres i think many people need that info

Damage nerf isn't a problem. We did all content back in 3.0 with 100k dps.

Spectre life is a big problem. I think we can only use spectres with 200% or 300% base or higher. Anything from the story will be too squishy. So get ready to use spectre bank. And we need to be kind and share spectres. :)

Not sure about accuracy nerf. might be bad for attack spectres. for example crabbies, SO, RS. Artless assassin too.

Maybe need to use mix of minion life and aura clusters. Or all minion life.

Phantasms with blessed rebirth maybe one idea to help survivability. I don't know if anyone remembers my build from 3.7 but I had phantasms in the links. They add dps too!

If you follow my levelling guide, I used SRS + MI. I also have a build plan for it. I think it's still really strong and can play with just one hand if you like.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
I've made a test with Solar Guards.

Level 15 Raise Spectre
Level 15 Minion Damage
Level 20/20 : ele focus, spell echo, predator, greater multiple projectiles

For single target I've switched GMP with concentrated effect.

Auras: Zealotry/ Vaal Haste

I played with the skilltree without cluster jewels.

I didn't used Animated Guardian.

I ran 3 T16 maps and a vaaled 8mod Hydra. Clearspeed was totally fine. Solar Guards cried not a single time for a life portion. Single Target in maps was totally okay. Single Target against Hydra was...okayish.

Sayin that the setup wasn't nearly optimised and the gem levels were under their levels which they will have in 3.13 I can say, that Spectre Summoner will still be fine. You will hit a wall when you reach red maps, if you will not invest a few ex. But I think it will be still a solid starter and with invest from time to time you will still clear all content.

Also don't forget. spectre/minion dmg were underleveled, setup was not optimised, no awakened gems used, (minion dmg, spell echo, GMP), no cluster jewels, no guardian. It's still fine.

Just my thoughts.

edit: I forgot to say, that I obv played with 4 spectre because of the gem level. So 20% of damage were missing. I did a shaper. Damage was faaaaar away from smooth gameplay, didn't finished shaper. I was there to test their life - they can still stand in his beams. So I really don't think we will have big problems to keep the spectre alive.
Последняя редакция: ententrainor. Время: 12 янв. 2021 г., 16:28:54
delete
Последняя редакция: Nevzat. Время: 12 янв. 2021 г., 16:18:17
"
ententrainor написал:
I've made a test with Solar Guards.

Level 15 Raise Spectre
Level 15 Minion Damage
Level 20/20 : ele focus, spell echo, predator, greater multiple projectiles

For single target I've switched GMP with concentrated effect.

Auras: Zealotry/ Vaal Haste

I played with the skilltree without cluster jewels.

I didn't used Animated Guardian.

I ran 3 T16 maps and a vaaled 8mod Hydra. Clearspeed was totally fine. Solar Guards cried not a single time for a life portion. Single Target in maps was totally okay. Single Target against Hydra was...okayish.

Sayin that the setup wasn't nearly optimised and the gem levels were under their levels which they will have in 3.13 I can say, that Spectre Summoner will still be fine. You will hit a wall when you reach red maps, if you will not invest a few ex. But I think it will be still a solid starter and with invest from time to time you will still clear all content.

Also don't forget. spectre/minion dmg were underleveled, setup was not optimised, no awakened gems used, (minion dmg, spell echo, GMP), no cluster jewels, no guardian. It's still fine.

Just my thoughts.

I will be alerting GGG to this post. Hopefully they can make some more adjustments to make it more in line with other classes. Thanks for doing this research.
"
Nevzat написал:
I will be alerting GGG to this post. Hopefully they can make some more adjustments to make it more in line with other classes. Thanks for doing this research.

lol, you are so pathetic, I almost feel sorry for you xD

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация