Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
iboor2 написал:
In all honesty i would be fine with all of these nerfs IF they gave us a way to resummon spectres in non-cancerous fashion in combat. That is literally all that is needed, IMO.

100% agree... When they compared zombie and golem health to Spectres it was a complete /facepalm.
"
kayella написал:
"
ZedCreek написал:
Autor, please, can you add spoiler-section for you vision for 3.13 for spectres i think many people need that info

Damage nerf isn't a problem. We did all content back in 3.0 with 100k dps.

Spectre life is a big problem. I think we can only use spectres with 200% or 300% base or higher. Anything from the story will be too squishy. So get ready to use spectre bank. And we need to be kind and share spectres. :)

Not sure about accuracy nerf. might be bad for attack spectres. for example crabbies, SO, RS. Artless assassin too.

Maybe need to use mix of minion life and aura clusters. Or all minion life.

Phantasms with blessed rebirth maybe one idea to help survivability. I don't know if anyone remembers my build from 3.7 but I had phantasms in the links. They add dps too!

If you follow my levelling guide, I used SRS + MI. I also have a build plan for it. I think it's still really strong and can play with just one hand if you like.

Depending how it scales with levels, empower lv 4 should be the way to go to get spectres to our current level.
"
mc29654363 написал:
"
kayella написал:
"
ZedCreek написал:
Autor, please, can you add spoiler-section for you vision for 3.13 for spectres i think many people need that info

Damage nerf isn't a problem. We did all content back in 3.0 with 100k dps.

Spectre life is a big problem. I think we can only use spectres with 200% or 300% base or higher. Anything from the story will be too squishy. So get ready to use spectre bank. And we need to be kind and share spectres. :)

Not sure about accuracy nerf. might be bad for attack spectres. for example crabbies, SO, RS. Artless assassin too.

Maybe need to use mix of minion life and aura clusters. Or all minion life.

Phantasms with blessed rebirth maybe one idea to help survivability. I don't know if anyone remembers my build from 3.7 but I had phantasms in the links. They add dps too!

If you follow my levelling guide, I used SRS + MI. I also have a build plan for it. I think it's still really strong and can play with just one hand if you like.

Depending how it scales with levels, empower lv 4 should be the way to go to get spectres to our current level.

I could be wrong but I don't think Empower will be stronger than a good support gem. Kay probably already knows the numbers.
"
DontRepairYourselfMind написал:
All changes mostly hit new players and spectre choices

This was my point on reddit. It just makes it harder for new players or casual players without best gear.

Maybe my english is not good enough and people didn't understand.

I will stay away from reddit in the future.

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
kayella написал:
"
DontRepairYourselfMind написал:
All changes mostly hit new players and spectre choices

This was my point on reddit. It just makes it harder for new players or casual players without best gear.

Maybe my english is not good enough and people didn't understand.

I will stay away from reddit in the future.

Nothing was wrong with your post. I think most people agree with you outside of the handful of trolls that just want to see people miserable.
"
RReds написал:
"
kayella написал:
I forgot.

Is the new json tree release today?

yep

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/kw0113/path_of_exile_echoes_of_the_atlas/gj1ixin/?context=3

Thanks!

Hopefully no surprises on new passive tree.

--

Has GGG mentioned RS gem progression after 20?

Basically I just need that + updated tree to start on updating guide for 3.13
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Hey Kay,
I was so happy when I found your build, but the day after I tried I knew it will be nerfed.
I’m kinda amateur player, in some league I do the endgame contents and in some not.
I know how to farm and and I would not have any problem investing like 20-30 ex on this build next league.
So my question is simple: it will be possible to play this build with some investment or it will be nerfed so hard that will be totally screwed? People’s opinions are really confusing and I’m not so experienced to understand myself.
It would also be my first minion build ever.

Thank you for your hard work, I really enjoyed this build in this days :)
Kay, they said nothing to that. I am pretty sure it will be +1 each level past 20
"
sotade написал:
Hey Kay,
I was so happy when I found your build, but the day after I tried I knew it will be nerfed.
I’m kinda amateur player, in some league I do the endgame contents and in some not.
I know how to farm and and I would not have any problem investing like 20-30 ex on this build next league.
So my question is simple: it will be possible to play this build with some investment or it will be nerfed so hard that will be totally screwed? People’s opinions are really confusing and I’m not so experienced to understand myself.
It would also be my first minion build ever.

Thank you for your hard work, I really enjoyed this build in this days :)

I'm no pro, but I think it'll go like this:
you'll play for a while and progress, then get stuck and have to backtrack a bit and farm and pick gear to gear up. Then this'll repeat a couple more times til you make it to end game.
My thoughts on the nerfs is that it will hit mostly in the transition phase of the build. When you have enough +1 gear to have a 4th spec, and you think you can start hitting red maps, and diving into level 80+ mobs in delve and we will hit a wall that previously wasn't there. This is where most builds have to start farming, and specter builds (even sub optimal ones) have simply powered through. This is where the majority of players will feel the hit, and probably stop playing a specter build for whatever the newest flavor of the month build is. It won't be as easy to use specters as a league starter now, not impossible but not as easy.

Last league I played around with a Crabby/Carrion Golem build that did okay boosting the buffs from carrion golem using Primordial Bond. Eventually decided to go full aura stacking with SO cause it was stupid not to, but now we will have to be more creative finding ways to boost specter dps while putting points into minion life if we go with a squishy specter.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация