Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I want to continue my nec in standard cause i dont have much time to play.
Can i just switch from SO to redemtion sentries?
They are mentioned in the guide and they seem to have a high life base and good damage...
"
kayella написал:
From 3.13, I will start sharing other minion builds not only pure spectres. So, I'm changing my forum guide and youtube channel name to Kay's Necro Summoner! 😊

My plan is to have several build:
League Start & SSF
Pure Spectres
Spectres & Spiders
Minion Instability (SRS / Skele / Spectre)

I also tested Chains of Command build and AW.
And maybe skele mages?

Anyway, I just finished rebuilding the new league starter build and tested it in T16 and Chimera with downlevelled Raise Spectre gem (level 17) to get similar spectre level like 3.13. The new build works really well! I'm writing the guide now.

I love your passion! Keep inspiring us!!
Is it true our Spectres lose 6 levels from the previous league at Gem like 25?

Last League

Gem level 20 - Spectre level 76
Gem level 25 - Spectre level 83

This League

Gem level 20 - Spectre level 72
Gem level 25 - Spectre level 77
Последняя редакция: Vaildez. Время: 14 янв. 2021 г., 9:27:37
"
Vaildez написал:

Last League

Gem level 20 - Spectre level 78

This League

Gem level 25 - Spectre level 78

Gem level 20 was spectre level 76, not 78 last league
"
Medoo написал:
"
Vaildez написал:

Last League

Gem level 20 - Spectre level 78

This League

Gem level 25 - Spectre level 78

Gem level 20 was spectre level 76, not 78 last league

yep was a typo. fixed.
Последняя редакция: Vaildez. Время: 14 янв. 2021 г., 9:28:14
They mentioned that level progression will be slowed down after level 20 and most people assumed it won't be +2 for 21 and 22 as it is now but +1 for each level after 20 but nothing was mentioned in patch notes. So hope still lives that nerf is only 4 levels instead of 6.
"
Medoo написал:
They mentioned that level progression will be slowed down after level 20 and most people assumed it won't be +2 for 21 and 22 as it is now but +1 for each level after 20 but nothing was mentioned in patch notes. So hope still lives that nerf is only 4 levels instead of 6.

Based on what we know it seems like 6 at 25... I am sure they did not want to share this because it would have just created more outrage. They could have at least made the nerf more reasonable by providing more gear options to raise gem level or buff unnatural strength slightly.
Последняя редакция: Vaildez. Время: 14 янв. 2021 г., 9:48:14
"
Medoo написал:

It's only +1 after 20. So RS25 = 77.

Was confirmed on russian forum:
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009155/page/4#p23748287

I've tested with downlevelled gem (17) and it's OK if we use tanky spectre. I will recommend FAS as the basic spectre for 3.13. (FAS is recommended spectre in new league starter build guide).

SD is still ok for story though.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 14 янв. 2021 г., 9:47:59
"
Vaildez написал:
"
Medoo написал:

Based on what we know it seems like 6 at 25... I am sure they did not want to share this because it would have just created more outrage.

Then its a surprise. ;)
If it wasn't required for getting an additional Spectre Unnatural Strength would be a complete trash Ascendency Option now.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация