Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

boots and armor.

+1 number of spectres 6 link armor is abour 4-5 ex

+1 level of spectre rare boots maybe 40-120c
Последняя редакция: Rehbock. Время: 29 марта 2020 г., 19:33:41
"
cloudblade70 написал:
"
Chrys написал:
What links have people found to be the best for RS? I'm experimenting a bit but not quite found a solid niche yet

Kay did suggest links earlier, I've been using them and it works pretty well.

General content, map clearing, map bosses:
1. Raise Spectre
2. Minion Damage
3. Deathmark
4. Damage on Full Life (works great with Grave Intentions/Renewal/Feasting Fiends as they have a good chunk of energy shield and are almost always full health)
5. Vicious Projectiles
6. GMP

For end game bosses (i.e. Shaper, Sirus), swap GMP out and put in Elemental Damage With Attacks.

for end game bossing, ele dmg or Awakened Cold Penetration Support?
"
un0wn01 написал:
what should be my next uprade? have around 14ex atm to spend.

For S&S, craft an explode body armour. Great for mapping.

I think it's 7ex for the base and 6ex for fated connections.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
leorina1990 написал:
"
cloudblade70 написал:

For end game bosses (i.e. Shaper, Sirus), swap GMP out and put in Elemental Damage With Attacks.

for end game bossing, ele dmg or Awakened Cold Penetration Support?

If you have a white socket, then Awakened Ele Dmg is better. 59% more / 20% inc.
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 29 марта 2020 г., 19:40:42
"
StraightXEdgeX написал:
i love spectre & spiders build. Sooo much enjoyed. But i can't find enhanced vaal fallen. When i enter temple on Alva quest i found colossal vaal fallen. How can i find?

Each room spawns a different set of monsters. So you just need to check each room. EVF is a 'special' monsters, so it doesn't show in every room. Also, I haven't found it in incursion in maps. Only in temple.

Another example is different RVA in each room. One room will have fire, anoher will have lightning.
@ChrismussDelirium for redemption sentry im just preparing breakfast righ now lol
"
Yarik85 написал:
"
GoatEatingToilet написал:
I feel like I may be missing something with a spiders and spectres build, as my spiders seem to not self-sustain all that well at all. Getting them from the first pack of mobs is fine, (even if, sometimes, I only get 4, they make it to 20 on their own), but after that it's a mess. There are times when I am not at the max and they are killing mobs, but do not spawn more (and these are mobs that leave corpses). Even when I cast desecrate every few packs, they still just run out of time and all vanish without sustaining their numbers. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I have the dagger and the helm - what am I misunderstanding here? Not all of my gem setups are complete because I am farming non-map areas (yet to kill A10 Kitava until I have better res gear to deal with the additional -30), but I don't think that is a factor in spider self-sustain, right?

Do you have a source of fire that regularly ignites monsters perhaps? What spectres are you using?

Also, I see you have flame totem in your gear. Are you using it for clearing, or bosses only? If for clear, then it might be igniting mobs.

You could try ball lightning for frenzy proc and curse application.

Edit: I tried to replicate your problem, and i THINK i know what the problem might be.

I made sure to shoot at the first pack of mobs to trigger spiders, and then tried not to cast anything else, going from pack to pack.
After a while, the spiders did all de-spawn.

I re-started with a new pack of mobs, and this time, when spiders started de-spawning, 2 new ones spawned, and re-filled the whole pack back up to 20 spiders on their own. I am not sure if the spiders did it on their own, or if the CWDT+Desecrate damaged some mob and it re-spawned that way.

So the problem (or two) that might be happening:

One, is that all the spiders spawn within a couple of seconds, so they all de-spawn within those two seconds, breaking the cycle.

But another one might be, and this might be the real problem at this time, is that in Act9-10, it seems like the spiders are one-shotting most trash mobs, possibly even magic/rare mobs.

So almost none of the mobs actually get the chance to die from the spiders' poison, but just get one-shot by their physical damage.

Granted, this is all just theorycrafting, but my guess is that once you go into maps, it should all even out once mobs take more than a single hit to die.

"
kayella написал:
Hm. I'm not sure how the build works before killing Kitava, but there shouldn't be any problem. Check if you have any fire damage for minions. Or fire damage for yourself. 1 fire damage is enough to ignite. Ignites stop the self summoning mechhanic.

Thank you both for trying to figure it out with me. It's strange and tricky, that's for sure. I think I will switch back to a regular minion boosting weapon for the time being and run with spectres and zombies, kill Kitava once I have better gear and then try the spiders again.

A few notes:
-Yes, flame totem is only for bosses, never cast it aside from that. BL does seem way better for procs while not going against a boss, though.

-No source of fire damage being inflicted by me or any of my minions.

-Interesting theory that the spiders may be too strong for A10 mobs and are bypassing their re-spawning mechanic in the process. That may somehow be the case even with their poison hits, especially if the poison from their hit is killing the mobs before the degen (which would totally explain why the re-spawning is so messed up for me).
"
un0wn01 написал:
what should be my next uprade? have around 14ex atm to spend.

noob question, how do i link my gears like these?
Is lvl84 redemption sentry deal 3 times more dmg than a lvl 83 one?
In spectre sheet , lvl 84 skill have 3x dmg multi.

Would it be better to use this chest piece for redemption sentry with: Minion Damage - Vicious Projectiles - GMP - Deathmark - Ele damage with attacks

(Would you recommend LMP over GMP?)

and swap GMP for hypo for bosses

or use a +1 spectre chest with Minion Damage - Pierce - GMP - Deathmark - Ele damage with attacks (or is there another way to get minion projectiles to pierce?)

and swap GMP and Pierce for Hypo can Vicious projectiles for bosses?

If anyone has nay input please let me know.
Последняя редакция: Axyrus. Время: 29 марта 2020 г., 22:01:30

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация