Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
RaPsKa написал:

Hi Kay and everyone, I came across this helm while crafting and not sure if this could be good for any fire based raise spectres? not sure around the burning damage. Any ideas what to play around with with this? is there a spectre that would benefit from this more then others? Or spectre that does burning damage?

Was thinking maybe Wicker-men. Any else found any spectres that can do burn damage?

Bump as got lost in the pages
Последняя редакция: RaPsKa. Время: 29 марта 2020 г., 21:54:12
I really love spiders and EVF combo, it just feels like 10 times better than SD. SDs are so dump so they slow down my clear speed a lot, boss dmg is not that great also even tho i put them in a 6L, plus 3 level helmet. With spiders, my clear speed is so much better because spiders are so aggresive and fast, also EVFs are excel in boss killing (not with mobile bosses because EVFs are kinda slow :P). The only thing i think i should do now is to push spiders' damage even further for smoother mapping, but idk if i should take the big minion cluster on the very left side of the tree or go for another medium cluster jewel. And btw have anyone try pathing down to bottom left instead of top right like kay did ? You'll get lots of resists, max resists by doing so.
"
leorina1990 написал:
"
kayella написал:

Hi everyone!

I've posted a new video on Youtube: PoE 3.10 - Delirium League - Spectre Showcase: Redemption Sentry + Spectres & Spiders build update

I'm using Redemption Sentrie with Spectres & Spiders and it's pretty good. In the video I show the build in T16 with delirium mirror and give some info about Sentries. I also give some more details about the spider mechanic of the build.

Let me know if you try it.

Hi Kay thanks for the update on the new video.

I want to ask whether this stat improve spider and evf/RF dmg as below

Minions deal 13 to 17 additional Cold Damage

2nd question, and if I have both ghastly jewel with Minions have 6% chance to Blind on Hit with Attacks.Total blind is 12%. Does it stack?

@ kay Bump this post
I went from using max Block with Spectres... to 5x Spectre + Spiders and even with the clear speed. Not sure i like the added effort of staying alive.

Currently playing with Solar Guards for funzies until i get EVF (Got bored with slave drivers).. bosses still melt.

I currently have CWDT with Bone offering and i'm not as big of fan of it as when i had it on Cast Socketed Skill on main hand.

Used to have Desecrate/Bone Offering/ Brand in the 1 hand and it felt alot smoother. This also forces me to use Curse on Hit which eats up slots.

Going to start looking for more survival options while still using spiders as that is my biggest concern with this build right now.

I may just be used to playing characters that can take a hit better to. (ED / Vortex)
"
christianityvin написал:
"
un0wn01 написал:
what should be my next uprade? have around 14ex atm to spend.

noob question, how do i link my gears like these?

Top left of the page, click the picture directly underneath the words "LOG OUT",
a screen will pop up showing all your characters and the gears of your current character.

Hold down Ctrl and Alt and single click each piece of gear you want to show up in your post, close the pop up when you're done and the codes will appear in your post.
thanks mate

so here are my current gears, can clear T16 with few or multiple deaths and sometimes i consume all portals

i have 5ex right now what item shud i invest on or upgrade?

"
RaPsKa написал:
"
RaPsKa написал:

Hi Kay and everyone, I came across this helm while crafting and not sure if this could be good for any fire based raise spectres? not sure around the burning damage. Any ideas what to play around with with this? is there a spectre that would benefit from this more then others? Or spectre that does burning damage?

Was thinking maybe Wicker-men. Any else found any spectres that can do burn damage?

What Crafting base for something like that ? (Which Fossils/Ilvl base matter ?)

New to Necro Crafting, Just made my first +1 Minion +1 Spell gem wand on 2nd try, after reading ilvl 72 is easier to craft on than higher ilvl wands.

Последняя редакция: SPYDER680. Время: 30 марта 2020 г., 1:10:41
"
SPYDER680 написал:
I went from using max Block with Spectres... to 5x Spectre + Spiders and even with the clear speed. Not sure i like the added effort of staying alive.

Currently playing with Solar Guards for funzies until i get EVF (Got bored with slave drivers).. bosses still melt.

I currently have CWDT with Bone offering and i'm not as big of fan of it as when i had it on Cast Socketed Skill on main hand.

Used to have Desecrate/Bone Offering/ Brand in the 1 hand and it felt alot smoother. This also forces me to use Curse on Hit which eats up slots.

Going to start looking for more survival options while still using spiders as that is my biggest concern with this build right now.

I may just be used to playing characters that can take a hit better to. (ED / Vortex)

Unfortunately, using Arakaali's Dagger means no trigger wand :(

I'm not familiar with ED or Vortex builds. The S&S build should have good sustain as long as you have enough life to take the hit in the first place.

If you look at the video around 55s, I take some hits and drop to 3k and almost instantly go back to full.

https://youtu.be/Z3VIHdOytqg?t=55

I only use 1x cold-blooded killer and Cinderswallow, but you could drop Kitava teachings and use two cold-blooded for 4% life recovery.
You could also craft elder mod on your body for another 6% life recover on kill.

BTW, I recommend Sentries instead of SGs if you are mapping with S&S.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
SPYDER680 написал:
"
RaPsKa написал:
"
RaPsKa написал:

What Crafting base for something like that ? (Which Fossils/Ilvl base matter ?)

New to Necro Crafting, Just made my first +1 Minion +1 Spell gem wand on 2nd try, after reading ilvl 72 is easier to craft on than higher ilvl wands.

On the front page under the crafting section Kay has some details about the elder helm crafting. It is recommended to use ilvl86 to hit the +3 levels to minions (which i didn't get with the roll on my helm)
"
leorina1990 написал:
Hi Kay thanks for the update on the new video.

I want to ask whether this stat improve spider and evf/RF dmg as below

Minions deal 13 to 17 additional Cold Damage

2nd question, and if I have both ghastly jewel with Minions have 6% chance to Blind on Hit with Attacks.Total blind is 12%. Does it stack?

1. It will help, but only a little. RS base damage is 1900, so 13 is less than 1%. It's better to get 20% damage or 8% attack speed.

2. I think the answer is yes but can't remember from delve league. Usually I just recommend 1. Because you can get only interesting mods as well or just more damage.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация