Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Philarl написал:
"
Rehbock написал:
"
Philarl написал:
Okay I got a good enough bow to start switching process now.

To my knowledge, Empower is less damage(~35% more damage) but more life compared to other dps gems, so other dps gems will be better with 405%

You should get one more Spectre on raising its level to 31.

So dunno about the less damage.

Hmm I think it doesn't?
Wiki and poedb both say it gives 3 spectres at gem level 25~40, and there's also a reddit post about it.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/eay07t/psa_raise_spectre_does_not_gives_4th_spectre_at/

It sure will be the best dps gem if it gives 4th spectre though.

rip my plan..

seems also that the post is from kay.

well time to invest in chromatic orbs.
"
Crispinner написал:
Sorry if this has already been answered, I’m about to switch from the base build to the spider build, but how are you supposed to get three green sockets on the helm (speakers wreath) since it is str/int base? I’ve used tons of chromatic orbs and I don’t have anything higher than ‘at least two green sockets’ on my crafting bench.

Use the jeweller crafting method.
1) Craft atleast 2 green sockets on the bench
2) Assuming you don't have your required colours (GGGR) or the 3rd socket isnt green, use the bench to craft 2 sockets, then craft 3 sockets. Repeat this 2 socket-3 socket craft till you hit the 3rd green. Will take a couple of tries
4) Once you get 3 green use the bench to craft 4 sockets. If you don't hit the red, craft 3 sockets and then craft 4 again till you do so. This step should however be easier/faster than getting the 3rd socket as green since the item has str.

Note: Remember to link the red socket to only the 3rd green as you don't want Generosity linked to Haste
Последняя редакция: christerpereira. Время: 30 марта 2020 г., 8:06:54
"
Crispinner написал:
Sorry if this has already been answered, I’m about to switch from the base build to the spider build, but how are you supposed to get three green sockets on the helm (speakers wreath) since it is str/int base? I’ve used tons of chromatic orbs and I don’t have anything higher than ‘at least two green sockets’ on my crafting bench.

When you roll a new socket, you roll a color for it.

First, make it two socket two green.
Then do a three socket crafting, and if the third socket rolls other than green, do a two socket crafting to go back to initial state(two green).
Repeat this until you get three green.
Do the same for four-three socket until you get the desired color.
"
Philarl написал:
"
Crispinner написал:

When you roll a new socket, you roll a color for it.

First, make it two socket two green.
Then do a three socket crafting, and if the third socket rolls other than green, do a two socket crafting to go back to initial state(two green).
Repeat this until you get three green.
Do the same for four-three socket until you get the desired color.

Thank you so much for the quick reply, it’s very appreciated.
"
kayella написал:
"
SPYDER680 написал:
I went from using max Block with Spectres... to 5x Spectre + Spiders and even with the clear speed. Not sure i like the added effort of staying alive.

Currently playing with Solar Guards for funzies until i get EVF (Got bored with slave drivers).. bosses still melt.

I currently have CWDT with Bone offering and i'm not as big of fan of it as when i had it on Cast Socketed Skill on main hand.

Used to have Desecrate/Bone Offering/ Brand in the 1 hand and it felt alot smoother. This also forces me to use Curse on Hit which eats up slots.

Going to start looking for more survival options while still using spiders as that is my biggest concern with this build right now.

I may just be used to playing characters that can take a hit better to. (ED / Vortex)

Unfortunately, using Arakaali's Dagger means no trigger wand :(

I'm not familiar with ED or Vortex builds. The S&S build should have good sustain as long as you have enough life to take the hit in the first place.

If you look at the video around 55s, I take some hits and drop to 3k and almost instantly go back to full.

https://youtu.be/Z3VIHdOytqg?t=55

I only use 1x cold-blooded killer and Cinderswallow, but you could drop Kitava teachings and use two cold-blooded for 4% life recovery.
You could also craft elder mod on your body for another 6% life recover on kill.

BTW, I recommend Sentries instead of SGs if you are mapping with S&S.

I have around 6k hp right now - pretty much no ES, I will look into the Cold Blooded for Recovery. My Chest is Armor based so that could be a mistake for not getting ES.
On the spider build, it says “Citrine amulet with +1 to all intelligence gems with Death Attunement anointment” is a required item.

Are both things required (+1 int and the anointment), or just one?

The reason I ask is I play on PS4 (we started the league a week later) and over the last 5 days only one +1 int amulet (of any type, not only citrine) has shown up on the store, and the guy wants 6 ex which is more than I can afford currently.

I can afford to do a Death Attunement anointment on an amulet without +1 int, and then grind currency until I can afford to do both but I’m not sure which part (or both) is required for the build.

Any clarification on this would be much appreciated.
"
Crispinner написал:
On the spider build, it says “Citrine amulet with +1 to all intelligence gems with Death Attunement anointment” is a required item.

The reason I ask is I play on PS4 (we started the league a week later) and over the last 5 days only one +1 int amulet (of any type, not only citrine) has shown up on the store, and the guy wants 6 ex which is more than I can afford currently.

I can afford to do a Death Attunement anointment on an amulet without +1 int, and then grind currency until I can afford to do both but I’m not sure which part (or both) is required for the build.

thats my current amulet currently on t10s i use an empower in my 6L setup to give me lvl 25 RS. you can def just grind currency till you get the +1 in for amulets they start at 2ex atm on pc so dont stress to much
"
Philarl написал:
Okay I got a good enough bow to start switching process now.

Hitting Chain +1 with Socketed Gem +1 & 20% more Socketed Attack seems almost impossible :P
Method would be Gem +1/20% more Attack & Chain +1 -> repeat Craicic Chimeral+Regal if anyone is interested.

6L for the bow would be Raise Spectre-Minion Damage-Vicious Projectiles-Deathmark-GMP-Pierce or Chain(GMP->Hypothermia for ST).
Since I won't be using Empower, multi-craft would be minion damage and minion attack speed instead of +2 Support Gems.
To my knowledge, Empower is less damage(~35% more damage) but more life compared to other dps gems, so other dps gems will be better with 405% life of RS.

With additional 3 sockets(Maloney's Mechanism quiver), I'm considering Awakened Curse on Hit with Proj.Weakness and Frostbite linked to Storm Brand for better ST.

I need A LOT of currency for Awakened Chain, Awakened Curse on Hit, +1 Spectre 6L Body, 6L Bow, etc though. Time to grind :)

what will you be running in the chest 6-link?
"
Axyrus написал:

Would it be better to use this chest piece for redemption sentry with: Minion Damage - Vicious Projectiles - GMP - Deathmark - Ele damage with attacks

(Would you recommend LMP over GMP?)

and swap GMP for hypo for bosses

or use a +1 spectre chest with Minion Damage - Pierce - GMP - Deathmark - Ele damage with attacks (or is there another way to get minion projectiles to pierce?)

and swap GMP and Pierce for Hypo can Vicious projectiles for bosses?

If anyone has any input please let me know.

bump, i didn't see any answers to this.
Последняя редакция: Axyrus. Время: 30 марта 2020 г., 10:04:32
"
Crispinner написал:

I have updated the guide to say 'Amulet' instead of Citrine amulet. I didn't know the console trade market is so limited.

The +1 amulet is the last piece you need for the extra spectre, so it's worth saving for. I hope you can get one.

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация