[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

"
Also finding it difficult to not pick up puppet master. I know flesh binder is tankier but all that damage tho.

it's 30% minion damage and 12% attack and cast speed conditional. more increased duration.. meh. Atm I have around about 260% increased minion damage, another 30 isn't really that much of a difference. 6% phys mitigation is.
omg, i did it lol

why it took me so much to get 3b3g on a staff ?

Anyway, Is stone of lazarus a "must have" items ?
I mean, there are other options ?

Последняя редакция: JamesDiMaio. Время: 22 сент. 2018 г., 5:56:01
"
JamesDiMaio написал:
omg, i did it lol

why it took me so much to get 3b3g on a staff ?

Anyway, Is stone of lazarus a "must have" items ?
I mean, there are other options ?

Stone of laz isn't totally necessary, but it does provide a large boost to your survivability. If you haven't capped res, obviously that's more important, but the more block you have the better each point of block becomes.

If you have 99% block and gain another point, that's a huge mitigation boost. If you have 0% block and gain 1% that's... nothing. The other option I was considering was The Aul's uprising, but... expensive.

It's also really difficult to roll 3 off on a dual colour item
Последняя редакция: Stagsnetti. Время: 22 сент. 2018 г., 8:48:14
Ya I'm ~400 chroms in and haven't seen a 3g3b yet :\

RIP. Died to a -11max 70% AOE Malformation piety. Literally got 1shot through 7k hp by the beam. Not sure I can stand to level via SRS again haha
Последняя редакция: mknzee. Время: 22 сент. 2018 г., 15:11:13
made this build & gotta say love it for now ;) but some jewels are so goddamn expensive!
"
Also finding it difficult to not pick up puppet master. I know flesh binder is tankier but all that damage tho.

I would go for it.

Last league I was playing grimlock9999 skeleton's build and I just couldn't beat U.Elder with the horrid 6L Zombies just dying all the time. I wasnt until I dropped flesh binder and zombies for more damage and survivability that I took him down.

I think you'll find that the zombies are GREAT for clearing (and maybe delving) but terrible against the aoe spamming T16+ bosses.

EDIT: On 2nd thoughts, the Zombies seem really good for delve... I guess it depends on what your goals are (T16+ vs delving down deep).
Последняя редакция: magicdownunder. Время: 23 сент. 2018 г., 0:16:21
"
Ya I'm ~400 chroms in and haven't seen a 3g3b yet :\

RIP. Died to a -11max 70% AOE Malformation piety. Literally got 1shot through 7k hp by the beam. Not sure I can stand to level via SRS again haha

Srs is a bit aids sometimes. You could always go BV and just spec out a bit. What in gods green earth made you do a minus max piety :P
Can anyone confirm if Hatred + Generosity is working on Phantasm? I ask because I'm running the gloves, added fire and Hatred + Generosity but the Phantasm seem to be doing fine in Ele Reflect Maps....
How do u survive some bosses?it 1shots me aand my minions instant dies.lvl 88 necro btw :/
Kind of the same question as above, in tier 5 maps only (lvl 82) and some bosses AoE 10 or more phantasms at once.

Also, I have really a hard time using the single target staff. I have all gems and colors as suggested, and I resummon them before a boss fight. But from a purely observatory perspective, it kills bosses much slower than the clearing setup. All phantasms seem to aggro around the boss very close and not all shoot at the same time. Is there some technique to make this work ?

Otherwise very fun build, clearing is insane and phase running through evertyhing is excellent. I love convocating near a tanky mob and see it covered in black and instantly die.
Последняя редакция: thomzon. Время: 23 сент. 2018 г., 2:24:56

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация