[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

Can we use a hypothermia gem or it does not work?
Последняя редакция: MxSelfish. Время: 21 сент. 2018 г., 12:03:41
"
MxSelfish написал:
Can we use a hypothermia gem or it does not work?

it will work, just not very effective. You need large cold hits against bosses to chill them, I don't think it'll be large enough without cold pen. Test it, see how it goes though
Having a great time on hardcore with the build! Been running a Bisco's instead of Stone. Sitting at 7k health though w/ no Might of the Meek. Should I buy the ilvl 83 Ghastly Eye Jewels?
Последняя редакция: HybridJuices. Время: 21 сент. 2018 г., 16:53:53
Finally got my single target staff aaand.. well really.. I see ZERO difference between mapping staff and single target staff.
It is actually worse as they do not shoot anymore and use melee attacks for some reason..
Mathils actual cat
"
HDTanel написал:
Finally got my single target staff aaand.. well really.. I see ZERO difference between mapping staff and single target staff.
It is actually worse as they do not shoot anymore and use melee attacks for some reason..

try it against a non moving target. Second of all you have to resummon the phantasms. Thirdly they don't attack, slower projectiles lowers their range. Against something that moves a lot they will miss, but against things like malachai or Voll they will destroy. Are your really saying that having ~70% more damage is the same as the clearing staff?

also are your other gems leveled?
Последняя редакция: Stagsnetti. Время: 21 сент. 2018 г., 22:53:42
"
HybridJuices написал:
Having a great time on hardcore with the build! Been running a Bisco's instead of Stone. Sitting at 7k health though w/ no Might of the Meek. Should I buy the ilvl 83 Ghastly Eye Jewels?

If you have some spare cash lying around, yeah. Focus on getting the primary gear first.
Super fun build. Recommend for anyone checking it out.

Leveling as SRS was painful by the end but well worth it. Build is really fun. Cleared the A9/10 of the story faster than anything I've played. Early maps are great, basically clear them as fast as I can run through them.

Need to save up for a kaoms, but headed toward 6k hp with a belly.

Bubonic Trail is definitely a nice QOL item. I am planning on running some CWDT setup though. Just too spooky without it. Got chunked for 60% in a T1 when I rounded a corner on a pack of quill dudes and my phantasms popped them all instantly.

Tried to put spell echo on the supports but didn't seem to work. Kinda curious why or if I just didn't notice it.
Последняя редакция: mknzee. Время: 22 сент. 2018 г., 0:07:36
"
Super fun build. Recommend for anyone checking it out.

Leveling as SRS was painful by the end but well worth it. Build is really fun. Cleared the A9/10 of the story faster than anything I've played. Early maps are great, basically clear them as fast as I can run through them.

Need to save up for a kaoms, but headed toward 6k hp with a belly.

Bubonic Trail is definitely a nice QOL item. I am planning on running some CWDT setup though. Just too spooky without it. Got chunked for 60% in a T1 when I rounded a corner on a pack of quill dudes and my phantasms popped them all instantly.

Tried to put spell echo on the supports but didn't seem to work. Kinda curious why or if I just didn't notice it.

I think it's probably just bugged with spell echo. If they fix that and change the summon phantasms on kill giving another 10 phantasms then the build will pretty much be the same. Once you get enough block the porcupines don't do as much damage. I also just try to run quickly away from them XD (phase run is great)
Ya the fact that adding the support means another 10 phantasms definitely feels like something that's going to be patched. Hopefully they fix echo at the same time though :)
Also finding it difficult to not pick up puppet master. I know flesh binder is tankier but all that damage tho.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация