[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

"
HDTanel написал:
I feel quite immortal now although still at 2800 LIFE.
What I did was I have resists minimum 100 (capped 75%) and hovering around 120-140 average for elementals. But aswell I have 4000 Armour with 38% physical reduction by default and 73% physical reduction when I pop my flasks.
2100 Evasion and 20% chance to evade attacks
Chance to block attack damage 50%
Chance to block spell damage 34%

I still got one random oneshot from Plateau totem boss out of the blue :D but besides that I feel very tanky now.
Time to upgrade my life to atleast 7-8k.

You can check my gear from my profile.

Anyway I still wanted to ask.. has anyone tried

Saqawal's Nest Blood Raiment Chest
Saqawal's Talons Hydrascale Boots

They give the Aspect of the Avian skill and with the chest Aspect of the Avian also grants Avian's Might and Avian's Flight to nearby Allies.

While active, grants the Avian's Might and Avian's Flight buffs in sequence. Avian's Might grants you and your minions a chance to deal Double Damage with hits for a duration. Avian's Flight grants you and your minions increased Movement Speed for a secondary duration.
10% chance to deal Double Damage
Minions gain 10% chance to deal Double Damage
10% increased Movement Speed
10% increased Minion Movement Speed
Base duration is 4 seconds
Base secondary duration is 4 seconds

Seems interesting but dont wanna buy them yet cause strapped for cash and they cost a bit more I can chew on atm.

You lose your boot and chest slot for ~5% more damage (10% more half the time)
one or two good jewels will give you more than that. Minion movement speed isn't that useful in this build. Of the aspects, Spider or Crab would be my choice.
Скрытый текст

this is my actual setup, maybe helm is crappy af, did i've to change something else?

Why EEquilibrium ? i mean, how do i know what type of dmg i deal ?
(i know its kinda noob question) if i've Hatred ill deal cold damage, so mobs are going to resist no ?

thank you <3
Последняя редакция: JamesDiMaio. Время: 20 сент. 2018 г., 13:33:32
"
JamesDiMaio написал:
Скрытый текст

this is my actual setup, maybe helm is crappy af, did i've to change something else?

(i know its kinda noob question) if i've Hatred ill deal cold damage, so mobs are going to resist no ?

thank you <3

Im guessing you flame dash over enemies or boss and that makes it get +25% more fire resistant.. but -50% less resistant to all other types of damage. Phantasms deal physical damage but as you use Hatred that adds 35% physical as EXTRA cold damage to allies that means pretty huge dps boost for phantasms.. plus I run Wrath so they deal some lightning damage aswell.
Also Desecrate works well as it does Chaos damage to the target

I tried EE but didnt notice any significant gains.. single target still pretty bad on this build sadly

edit: Still havent 6socketed my other staff so I havent tried how big deal is switching the staff to single target :P
Mathils actual cat
Последняя редакция: HDTanel. Время: 20 сент. 2018 г., 17:18:22
"
HDTanel написал:
"
JamesDiMaio написал:
Скрытый текст

thank you <3

Im guessing you flame dash over enemies or boss and that makes it get +25% more fire resistant.. but -50% less resistant to all other types of damage. Phantasms deal physical damage but as you use Hatred that adds 35% physical as EXTRA cold damage to allies that means pretty huge dps boost for phantasms.. plus I run Wrath so they deal some lightning damage aswell.

I tried EE but didnt notice any significant gains.. single target still pretty bad on this build sadly

edit: Still havent 6socketed my other staff so I havent tried how big deal is switching the staff to single target :P

I don't even use flame dash, just to skip traps in lab (i found out that u can easily farm lab with this build too), i didn't bought the second staff yet but i think its going to change, at least a lil bit... im going to use EE point for something else atm
Hello,can i translate this bulid into Chinese and share it on a Chinese fourm 17173?
"
fyd102 написал:
Hello,can i translate this bulid into Chinese and share it on a Chinese fourm 17173?

Sure if you'd like. Just credit me properly and we are all good :)
"
JamesDiMaio написал:
Скрытый текст

thank you <3

The minons don't proc EE, so they deal cold and physical damage (hatred, grip of the council is the only cold damage they have)

we use a fire spell (death walk) to trigger EE, reducing the enemy cold and lightning res.
"
HDTanel написал:
"
JamesDiMaio написал:
Скрытый текст

thank you <3

It's a bit of a big deal having a single target setup. Jewels also help boost your single target. I use death walk to trigger EE.
"
Stagsnetti написал:
"
HDTanel написал:
"
JamesDiMaio написал:
Скрытый текст

thank you <3

It's a bit of a big deal having a single target setup. Jewels also help boost your single target. I use death walk to trigger EE.

Ok, My bad!! i've never read entirely about death walk... it deals fire damage on explosion! that's interesting. I had trouble with socket on the staff so i've a red one with added fire damage amd with EE its kinda pointless right? i need 3g3b >_<
"
"

thank you <3

It's a bit of a big deal having a single target setup. Jewels also help boost your single target. I use death walk to trigger EE.[/quote]

Ok, My bad!! i've never read entirely about death walk... it deals fire damage on explosion! that's interesting. I had trouble with socket on the staff so i've a red one with added fire damage amd with EE its kinda pointless right? i need 3g3b >_<[/quote]

if you are using added fire, just use a socket for ball lightning, it'll reduce fire and cold res.
Последняя редакция: Stagsnetti. Время: 21 сент. 2018 г., 10:14:37

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация