[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

"
mshimmyb1 написал:
so the general census is that phys to light is better than cold pen dps wise? But you would not be getting the shatters or at least not as many, so less defense. I would hate to not get all the shatters, so satisfying. But is that the general census for min maxing just dps?

Don’t know about the general census, but after both crunching the numbers and extensively testing phys to light is way better cold pen for damage. And I’m still getting shatters with it so I’m not missing out anything.

Once content get’s too hard and you’re no longer instakilling mobs (high delves), replace faster projectile with ele prolif. Stag and I have played around with it and it’s quite impressive: everything gets and stays frozen.

@MarcusAurelius you shouldnt be reserving haste, you’re just supposed to use the vaal version for a decent dps boost on bosses/tough mobs
Последняя редакция: cbasz. Время: 27 сент. 2018 г., 17:44:48
How's uber elder viability lookin for phantasms?

Also how do you feel about using a vis mortis and using spectres as well as phantasms?
Последняя редакция: Zeiin. Время: 28 сент. 2018 г., 0:43:10
"

Also how do you feel about using a vis mortis and using spectres as well as phantasms?

I cant answer the first question (yet, I'l let you know after the weekends) but I'm quite comfortable with support spectres and vis mortis.

You could go for the 4x Spectres TV route but you will NEED to 4-5x link your desecrate with offering and lightning.
Последняя редакция: magicdownunder. Время: 28 сент. 2018 г., 0:57:25
Kyasma
"

Uber elder can probably be done I'm just not well versed in the fight. I'll probably try when I hit 95 or so. Personally I don't like vis mortis but others swear by it. I don't like reducing the phantasms hp and a conditional buff is just not the greatest. As for spectres, if there was a physical projectile spell spectre it'd work well but as for now I think you only really want a maximum of 3 spectres (2frenzy and 1 power chieftain). TV's are the best single target spectre, but again it doesn't work with hatred and our ee setup doesn't work. You'd have to re jig a fair bit. You could go old school with Undying Evangelist's.

magicdownunder
"
magicdownunder написал:
"

I cant answer the first question (yet, I'l let you know after the weekends) but I'm quite comfortable with support spectres and vis mortis.

You could go for the 4x Spectres TV route but you will NEED to 4-5x link your desecrate with offering and lightning.

I think you mean purity of ice, uber has a lot of cold damage. I'd also pick up taste of hate. I think it could be done, I'm just not good at the fight - maybe i'll try when I hit 95. If you do attempt it could you please record it, it'd be great to showcase :)
Looks really cool OP! :>
"
Stagsnetti написал:
If you do attempt it could you please record it, it'd be great to showcase :)
I'll try and see if my potato can handle the record.

Side note: Deathless Shaper first try +
\@_@/.

EDIT: Thinking about replacing Southbound on my Animated Guardian for Curse on Hit Elemental Weakness and changing Ambu's charge for Belly of the beast to compensate for the tank loss.
Последняя редакция: magicdownunder. Время: 28 сент. 2018 г., 6:52:25
Ezanne
"
Ezanne написал:
Looks really cool OP! :>

Thanks, It's pretty fun to try out the different styles.

magicdownunder
"
magicdownunder написал:
"
Stagsnetti написал:
I'll try and see if my potato can handle the recorded.

Side note: Deathless Shaper first try +
\@_@/.

sigh 2 gloves 1 boot for me....
"
magicdownunder написал:

EDIT: Thinking about replacing Southbound on my Animated Guardian for Curse on Hit Elemental Weakness and changing Ambu's charge for Belly of the beast to compensate for the tank loss.

Yeah that’s an option, but i feel like animate guardian is rarely attacking (he’s a good aurabot though) and even when he is it’s not splashing, so one mob at a time will get cursed. Bosses also have high curse resistance.
In your shoes, i would try to squeeze in curse on hit + proj weakness on your 6L (in the place of storm barrier and spell cascade perhaps? Spell cascade isnt as needed in a CwC setup). Just a suggestion ofc :)
"
Stagsnetti написал:
I gave it a shot and I was CRUSHED T_T.

I'm might just need to get better since I seen other CWC builds do this fight just fine... but for me that delay when I'm waiting for more ghost to pop up is painfully long.
"
magicdownunder написал:
"
Stagsnetti написал:
I gave it a shot and I was CRUSHED T_T.

I'm might just need to get better since I seen other CWC builds do this fight just fine... but for me that delay when I'm waiting for more ghost to pop up is painfully long.

How much life/block do you have?

You might be sacrificing too many defenses for the support spectres/ CwC setups, which honestly (to put it bluntly) aren’t doing much for you

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация