[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

Defense:

8k+ eHP (which regenerates/heals faster via offering)
50/42 block (block isn't the greatest buff for the U.Elder fight)
13% Physical Damage reduction
10% Damage reduction
42 movement speed without pots (112 with pots, more with vaal haste) <-- key stat imho

- - -

First two deaths were due to lag when I was trying to record, after that it was due to me failing badly with trying to cwc.

- - -

I think I just need to get more practice with cwc for the fight since Shaper and Red Elder were deathless and simple enough, other have done the fight with cwc before so I just need to be less greedy and pick my times better before I cwc.

Последняя редакция: magicdownunder. Время: 28 сент. 2018 г., 10:08:13
"
magicdownunder написал:
Defense:

10% Damage reduction
42 movement speed without pots (112 with pots, more with vaal haste) <-- key stat imho

- - -

First two deaths were due to lag when I was trying to record, after that it was due to me failing badly with trying to cwc.

- - -

I think I just need to get more practice with cwc for the fight since Shaper and Red Elder were deathless and simple enough, other have done the fight with cwc before so I just need to be less greedy and pick up times better before I cwc.

For uber elder I'd swap out bubonic trails for kaom's roots. It's a staple for most uber elder builds. You could then spec out of unwavering stance and grab a bit more health or regen. I'd also run purity of ice as that's the major damage source in the fight. A taste of hate also goes a long way.
I did a modified version with MoM for running blasphemy/clarity. Ended up with 7.8k HP, 2k Mana (1.1k unreserved). Went full physical instead of the ele conversion, it just feels so much smoother mapping.

The Life/Mana ratio is a bit messed up but I haven't run into any issues due to the large amount of life regen. Also not as link starved.

Best summoner experience to date, great job OP.

Looking for feedback on my setup if anyone has any.
"
Stagsnetti написал:
"
magicdownunder написал:
Defense:

10% Damage reduction

- - -

- - -

I think I just need to get more practice with cwc for the fight since Shaper and Red Elder were deathless and simple enough, other have done the fight with cwc before so I just need to be less greedy and pick up times better before I cwc.

For uber elder I'd swap out bubonic trails for kaom's roots. It's a staple for most uber elder builds. You could then spec out of unwavering stance and grab a bit more health or regen. I'd also run purity of ice as that's the major damage source in the fight. A taste of hate also goes a long way.

To add to this, for the people following the guide, replace phase run with leap slam and get added fire anywhere (ring / jewel) to proc EE that way. Replace Hatred with purity of ice
Последняя редакция: cbasz. Время: 28 сент. 2018 г., 10:23:42
"
raz0rxxx написал:
I did a modified version with MoM for running blasphemy/clarity. Ended up with 7.8k HP, 2k Mana (1.1k unreserved). Went full physical instead of the ele conversion, it just feels so much smoother mapping.

The Life/Mana ratio is a bit messed up but I haven't run into any issues due to the large amount of life regen. Also not as link starved.

-Get yourself a watcher’s eye with a good clarity mod
-Replace your left ring with an essence worm, you’ll free up more mana for MoM
-Consider using curse on hit instead of blasphemy, and put it in the boots. When you walk on corpses, nearby enemies will get cursed, so it’s like blasphemy but without the mana reservation. Again, better for MoM
-Get a life flask instead of hybrid flask, hybrid flasks barely heal for anything
-You can save two passive points (and get an extra jewel slot) pathing to warrior’s blood/heart of the warrior by pathing from below (like stag and I do) rather than above
Последняя редакция: cbasz. Время: 28 сент. 2018 г., 11:02:16
"
cbasz написал:
"
raz0rxxx написал:

On mobile so I couldn’t go too much into detail, but from a first view:
-If you’re not running a watcher’s eye with a clarity mod, do so
-Consider using curse on hit instead of blasphemy, and put it in the boots. When you walk on corpses, nearby enemies will get cursed, so it’s like blasphemy but without the mana reservation. Again, better for MoM
-Get a life flask instead of hybrid flask, hybrid flasks barely heal for anything
-You can save two passive points (and get an extra jewel slot) pathing to warrior’s blood/heart of the warrior by pathing from below (like stag and I do) rather than above

I did a few tests with the amount of mana reserved and running essence worm actually nets less mana if running blasphemy (I dont think cursing via boots is a reliable option for mapping it just doesnt hit enough mobs, for bosses I am sure this would work fine). Having proj weakness with pierce makes pack clearing butter smooth. Running clarity seems to also help with the ape casting frenzy charges, I haven't needed to run blood magic which frees up a gem slot for a golem.

Good catch on the passive pathing, I can't believe I missed this!

I didn't think of running a watchers, which mod would you suggest?
Interesting, you guys really like your defense for the uber elder fight.

Granted I've only starting playing PoE mid-way through incursion and beaten U.Elder with two of the more beginner friendly builds (AW warchief and physical skeleton necromancer) so I could be going about this incorrectly.

I figured MOST builds can only tank one hit and will die from the follow up so the idea to beat the fight is to either spec into unwavering stance or kaom, make sure you can take at least one hit (at which point you stop and focus on dps or speed) and then focus on positioning and dealing damage (this is much easier to do with totems and 1-click minions).

My problem with my current build is figuring out when to use cwc so that I can deal damage :p (since I've gotten spoiled by totems and 1-click minions).

- - -

EDIT: I tried using OBS for U.Elder and either my potato or my horrid net can't handle it (It only made me lag slightly when I recorded the T16 elder guardians). Would you know of any other maybe less intensive recording software?

PoE 3.4 Phantasm vs T16 Spires of Delusion (Elder Guardian)
PoE 3.4 Phantasm vs T16 Ruins of Despair (Elder Guardian)
PoE 3.4 Phantasm vs T16 Pits of Sorrow (Elder Guardian)
Последняя редакция: magicdownunder. Время: 28 сент. 2018 г., 12:10:44
"
raz0rxxx написал:
"
cbasz написал:
"
raz0rxxx написал:

On mobile so I couldn’t go too much into detail, but from a first view:
-If you’re not running a watcher’s eye with a clarity mod, do so

I did a few tests with the amount of mana reserved and running essence worm actually nets less mana if running blasphemy (I dont think cursing via boots is a reliable option for mapping it just doesnt hit enough mobs, for bosses I am sure this would work fine). Having proj weakness with pierce makes pack clearing butter smooth. Running clarity seems to also help with the ape casting frenzy charges, I haven't needed to run blood magic which frees up a gem slot for a golem.

Good catch on the passive pathing, I can't believe I missed this!

I didn't think of running a watchers, which mod would you suggest?

If you’re running blasphemy you’re getting close to the mobs anyways to curse them. In my experience/tests ive found it to be reliable enough, both in bossing and in mapping. But to each their own.

Just a quick side note, the phantasms always pierce, they dont need proj weakness. Though projectile weakness is still the best curse dps-wise

For watcher eye, any but the reduced mana cost are decent enough. Best is either the damage taken as mana (you’ll need way more mana for that, at least 2k) or mana as es (very expensive).

EDIT: quick question, are you getting good frenzy charges from your spectre? Normally they need blood magic, but i’m curious if clarity works well enough to counteract their shit mana
Последняя редакция: cbasz. Время: 28 сент. 2018 г., 12:24:54
"
raz0rxxx написал:

Hey, just a few things. a Mana regeneration rate clarity jewel will help, as will flat mana on each of your abyssal jewels. GG jewels would be like life + mana + some minion damage mod. Essence worm would also increase your mana pool at the cost of some life. One thing to consider is using cloak of defiance - you'd have to crunch the numbers though.

I also think an offensive blasphemy is not a good use of mana in this build. Against tougher mobs curses are less effective and weaker mobs just die instantly anyways. This is the main reason I've gone curse on hit with the boots, curse once and gtfo. You'll be suprised how many mobs do get cursed in your normal mapping too. Most rares usually have at least one or two mobs near them.

You can change your glove craft to minion damage or block chance for another small boost.

I'd get rid of your stone golem and replace it with something else. Phase run or Vaal [haste]/[grace]/[impurity of ice] perhaps. Do you use vaal clarity that often?

It's good to see you've fixed your pathing but one other small efficiency issue is apparent. Spiritual aid is not a good node in my opinion. It's strength comes when you need minion accuracy or damage for your own skills. Neither are that useful for me. 2 points for 25 minion damage could be spent elsewhere, but if you're comfortable with it - keep it.
"
magicdownunder написал:
Interesting, you guys really like your defense for the uber elder fight.

Granted I've only starting playing PoE mid-way through incursion and beaten U.Elder with two of the more beginner friendly builds (AW warchief and physical skeleton necromancer) so I could be going about this incorrectly.

I figured MOST builds can only tank one hit and will die from the follow up so the idea to beat the fight is to either spec into unwavering stance or kaom, make sure you can take at least one hit and then focus on positioning and dealing damage (this is much easier to do with totems and 1-click minions).

My problem with my current build is figuring out when to use cwc so that I can deal damage :p (since I've gotten spoiled by totems and 1-click minions).

- - -

EDIT: I tried using OBS for U.Elder and either my potato or my horrid net can't handle it (It only made me lag slightly when I recorded the T16 elder guardians). Would you know of any other maybe less intensive recording software?

OBS is pretty stripped down... I think.
I see the uber elder fight differently. We have a high block chance, I'm at 63% spellblock under the right circumstances (i've been hit, bone offering and rumi's is up). If I can survive one hit I've got a fairly high chance of blocking the next one. Kaom's roots are used for the "cannot be slowed" portion. This is pretty strong in the uber elder fight.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация