[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

"
the_potatoe написал:

Thanks for creating the build guide, I went res heavy in the rings and some 9% res abyss jewels to free up the belt for more life and minion damage and a little MF in the ring, swapped out the gloves to gain rampage for the insane speed and damage buff.

The writhing jar's (3) let me trigger rampage on bosses or spam while in delve to inflate the rampage counter faster, it feels faster and like it has more damage over grip of the council. The move speed from rampage makes up for the loss in phase run.

Added a watchers eye to free up a gem slot and for 100% phasing, its an insane QoL upgrade (but expensive)and let me pick up haste for more speed/dmg, have you considered one?

Still working on the helm, getting kaom's and a good corruption on stone of lazhwar + some better abyss jewels. I'm also over 500 chromes in and still haven't rolled GGGBBB and need that before going into EE.

Duuude... why do I only NOW understand that Watchers Eye gives 100% Phasing... WTF thats like mega op is it not? :D I know they cost a lot though, my trapper build used that but I never reached buying the darn thing.
Mathils actual cat
"
HDTanel написал:
"
the_potatoe написал:

Thanks for creating the build guide, I went res heavy in the rings and some 9% res abyss jewels to free up the belt for more life and minion damage and a little MF in the ring, swapped out the gloves to gain rampage for the insane speed and damage buff.

The writhing jar's (3) let me trigger rampage on bosses or spam while in delve to inflate the rampage counter faster, it feels faster and like it has more damage over grip of the council. The move speed from rampage makes up for the loss in phase run.

Added a watchers eye to free up a gem slot and for 100% phasing, its an insane QoL upgrade (but expensive)and let me pick up haste for more speed/dmg, have you considered one?

Still working on the helm, getting kaom's and a good corruption on stone of lazhwar + some better abyss jewels. I'm also over 500 chromes in and still haven't rolled GGGBBB and need that before going into EE.

Duuude... why do I only NOW understand that Watchers Eye gives 100% Phasing... WTF thats like mega op is it not? :D I know they cost a lot though, my trapper build used that but I never reached buying the darn thing.

To be fair, you have to run haste which generally is considered a pretty bad use of 50% mana. You could just use a flask instead.
"
the_potatoe написал:

Phase run is for the movement speed too. Yeah rampage is fine, but again I prefer consistency with the grip gloves. I won't be picking up haste as I am BM keystone, I'm already starting to get one shot in some delves so I'll stay as I am for now. Haste is generally considered a pretty weak way to spend ~50% of your mana. Picking up watchers eye isn't that good in my eyes, I'd prefer a good minion jewel. I use a stygian belt because it offers both more life and resists than the darkness enthroned.
Hey,

Great build, I like the tankyness aspect compared to other summoner builds.

Will you be updating the 1st post or your PoB so we can have a better idea of your whole equipmenent and gems setup ?
"
thomzon написал:
Hey,

Great build, I like the tankyness aspect compared to other summoner builds.

Will you be updating the 1st post or your PoB so we can have a better idea of your whole equipmenent and gems setup ?

Sure I'll update it. Another way you can check is going to import then under character account "Stagsnetti" and find my "Adani" and import that character. That'll give you the most up to date things i'm looking at.
Hey OP, thanks for a great build guide. I've been following it since you posted it, and am about ready to try it out.

Just for the heck of it, and the cute purple puffs of enemies exploding, I'm thinking of trying an occultist version:
https://pastebin.com/fNF2TL8t

But reading this:
"
I'm already starting to get one shot in some delves

Seems odd. Surely a 9.5K HP build should be immune from oneshots?
"
grimlock9999 написал:
Hey OP, thanks for a great build guide. I've been following it since you posted it, and am about ready to try it out.

Just for the heck of it, and the cute purple puffs of enemies exploding, I'm thinking of trying an occultist version:
https://pastebin.com/fNF2TL8t

But reading this:
"
I'm already starting to get one shot in some delves

Seems odd. Surely a 9.5K HP build should be immune from oneshots?

Should, could, Isn't. It's just when I get tired and do stupid death zones. 310 deep doing a Primeval chambers got one shot by an added aura rare. The zone had 104% added fire, power charges and 12% ele pen - it hurt.

By all means try out occultist, it'll have slightly better clear speed but worse utility and single target. The Occultist pop's scale with minion damage if a minion procs it. I think for occultist you really need to go CI or lowlife to get the full benefit of the ascendancy, but it's spreading yourself too thin going CI, enough es and res + soulwrest. It doesn't mean it can't be done.

Tombfist is also a poor choice as it doesn't help the phantasms at all, they cast spells - intimidate only works for attacks. Presence of chayula isn't strictly needed for an occultist too. You've got incredibly unrealistic gear, unless your budget is infinite(and you've only just capped res). You also end up with less effective health than I. If you get hit for say 9k damage, you're down to ~1k hp. You'll need to use a health pot to get back up to full and hope you regen enough es before you get hit again. I go down to ~500 but pot straight back up to 9.5k.

My build has more damage, more layers of defense and better utility.

As for the tree, you're missing Essence surge and the staff block nodes aren't amazing by themselves. Block gets better with each point you put into it, since you can't bone offer yourself it's probably a bit of a waste.
I feel quite immortal now although still at 2800 LIFE.
What I did was I have resists minimum 100 (capped 75%) and hovering around 120-140 average for elementals. But aswell I have 4000 Armour with 38% physical reduction by default and 73% physical reduction when I pop my flasks.
2100 Evasion and 20% chance to evade attacks
Chance to block attack damage 50%
Chance to block spell damage 34%

I still got one random oneshot from Plateau totem boss out of the blue :D but besides that I feel very tanky now.
Time to upgrade my life to atleast 7-8k.

You can check my gear from my profile.

Anyway I still wanted to ask.. has anyone tried

Saqawal's Nest Blood Raiment Chest
Saqawal's Talons Hydrascale Boots

They give the Aspect of the Avian skill and with the chest Aspect of the Avian also grants Avian's Might and Avian's Flight to nearby Allies.

While active, grants the Avian's Might and Avian's Flight buffs in sequence. Avian's Might grants you and your minions a chance to deal Double Damage with hits for a duration. Avian's Flight grants you and your minions increased Movement Speed for a secondary duration.
10% chance to deal Double Damage
Minions gain 10% chance to deal Double Damage
10% increased Movement Speed
10% increased Minion Movement Speed
Base duration is 4 seconds
Base secondary duration is 4 seconds

Seems interesting but dont wanna buy them yet cause strapped for cash and they cost a bit more I can chew on atm.
Mathils actual cat
As it pertains to EE, I'm trying to find what's the use of the Bubonic Trail boots when the mobs are dying behind you as you run past them. The affect that you are trying to achieve with those boots to summon more phantasms and/or proc EE from the fire damage that Death Walk creates which makes it so that you would literally have to run backwards to proc Death Walk on mobs that your phantasms have already killed.

Wouldn't it be better to use, let's say, Abberaths Hooves which procs fire damage as you run through the mobs with the in built skill Abberaths Fury. As you run through mobs, they get hit with fire which lowers their cold and lightning. Your phantasms would already be doing cold damage assuming you are running hatred.

Boom.
"
BlackSpite написал:
As it pertains to EE, I'm trying to find what's the use of the Bubonic Trail boots when the mobs are dying behind you as you run past them. The affect that you are trying to achieve with those boots to summon more phantasms and/or proc EE from the fire damage that Death Walk creates which makes it so that you would literally have to run backwards to proc Death Walk on mobs that your phantasms have already killed.

Wouldn't it be better to use, let's say, Abberaths Hooves which procs fire damage as you run through the mobs with the in built skill Abberaths Fury. As you run through mobs, they get hit with fire which lowers their cold and lightning. Your phantasms would already be doing cold damage assuming you are running hatred.

Boom.

abberaths don't have health or damage all they have is a way to proc ee. You don't need to proc ee on blue or white packs and usually a rare has at least one mob near him. So while you sprint through a map you just take one backwards step near a rare pack - or desecrate towards a boss and go from there.

The boots work best in scenario's where you need to stay in one area, or need to dodge a lot. Say vs a boss or beyond or a breach, or abyss. The constant 5% regen is also underrated.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация