[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

"
1ofeach написал:
"
Thanarchy написал:

I'm very surprised by your numbers, you can get a lvl21 gem corrupted and the difference between 21 and 22 won't be that huge

Level 3 Empower gives you plus 2 level, but it becomes level 4 from bow modifier so it gives you plus 3 levels. You also get +1 level from Bow itself so +4 in total to HoA and all support gems.

@ 1ofeach

I thought that Empower only increased the level of ACTIVE skill gems ??
The herald of agony cast or attack. cause i see that on your jewels you have both. Shoud i also have them both?
"
qlasboy написал:
The herald of agony cast or attack. cause i see that on your jewels you have both. Shoud i also have them both?

@ qlasboy

The Herald of Agony Crawler Attacks only.
We have "both" on the jewels because it is only ONE mod that actually gives BOTH :-)
"
El_Pakito написал:

I thought that Empower only increased the level of ACTIVE skill gems ??

Yea you are right. But those DPS numbers I posted still stand. +1 bow plus Empower is pretty big DPS increase.
Yep as it stands a + 1 bow with using alts on a 6l short bow from porcupine cards and a + minion attack speed crafted even without empower gives me 30% more deeps. from 740k with quill, to 960k with the +1 bow to 1.07m with empower instead of vicious proj
"
Note that, in order to use both Herald of Agony and Discipline comfortably, you'll need to either have a lvl 3 Enlighten on Discipline, or take the 4% reduced mana reserved node near Chaos Inoculation.

Hello !
Playing with this build, it's fun !
But I've got issue with the precedent statement ; with the recommanded gems, even with the 4% mana reduced on the tree, there is no way to put the herald and discipline at the same time. What do I miss here ?
"
Felkor написал:

Hello !
Playing with this build, it's fun !
But I've got issue with the precedent statement ; with the recommanded gems, even with the 4% mana reduced on the tree, there is no way to put the herald and discipline at the same time. What do I miss here ?

You are missing sovereinity node on the tree which has reduced mana reserved as well

EDIT: went away and alt crafted the bow.. something like this is way better than Quill Rain.. I guess BiS would be delve crafting with bound fossils for an extra 110% minion damage as well but that is gonna take a lot of fossils. For now im satisfied with this and i have no problem maintaining virulence with it on bosses.

Последняя редакция: TeosMaoMao. Время: 13 дек. 2018 г., 14:37:19
If I got 5-link Quill Rain and 6-link body armor, which of the following is better?

1. 5L HoA + triple curse
2. 6L HoA + double curse

BTW, does the "When you Kill an Enemy, for each Curse on that Enemy, gain 8%
of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage for 4 seconds" from Malediction also apply to HoA minion?
Последняя редакция: fangfang830617. Время: 13 дек. 2018 г., 15:09:39
"
fangfang830617 написал:
If I got 5-link Quill Rain and 6-link body armor, which of the following is better?

1. 5L HoA + triple curse
2. 6L HoA + double curse

BTW, does the "When you Kill an Enemy, for each Curse on that Enemy, gain 8%
of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage for 4 seconds" from Malediction also apply to HoA minion?

1 is more more defence less dps, 2 is the other way around you chose what you need the most.
And no the malediction doesnt apply to minion.
How much does the Vorici on research safehouse thing that gives you white sockets on equipment without corruption help with the very challenging color setup?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация