[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

"
Derdy написал:
"
sooshka написал:
this was probably answered before but, why do I have to have the 4g 2blue combo in the armor? It's FAR cheaper to go for 4g 2blue on the bow and 2red 3green 1blue on the armor (30 chaos vs something I can't even find on poe.trade and which would cost me prob 150 chaos to craft?)..?

the armor that this build uses usually will have very high int requirement (a high ES vaal regalia if going CI and shavrone's if going low life) therefore getting anything other than blue sockets will be difficult.

I don't think I'll ever be able to afford vaal regalia in hc league, 1 divination card for it costs 30 chaos last time I checked.

My question was that I found a decent rare intelligence 6 link armor with 2red, 3 green and 1 blue with stats like +70es, some life, some res and almost 200 base es, wouldn't that work if I complement it with 4green 2blue quill rain? Sure it wouldn't be as good as vaal regalia, but it'd be decent, right?
Последняя редакция: sooshka. Время: 12 дек. 2018 г., 16:15:34
"
sooshka написал:
"
Derdy написал:
"
sooshka написал:
this was probably answered before but, why do I have to have the 4g 2blue combo in the armor? It's FAR cheaper to go for 4g 2blue on the bow and 2red 3green 1blue on the armor (30 chaos vs something I can't even find on poe.trade and which would cost me prob 150 chaos to craft?)..?

the armor that this build uses usually will have very high int requirement (a high ES vaal regalia if going CI and shavrone's if going low life) therefore getting anything other than blue sockets will be difficult.

I don't think I'll ever be able to afford vaal regalia in hc league, 1 divination card for it costs 30 chaos last time I checked.

My question was that I found a decent intelligence 6 link armor with 2red, 3 green and 1 blue with stats like 82 es, 70 life, some res and 200 es, wouldn't that work if I complement it with 4green 2blue quill rain? Sure it wouldn't be as good as vaal regalia, but it'd be decent, right?

im not sure how it is in HC league but in theory that should work. It's just that CI builds tend to obsess about getting as much ES as possible and for low life builds nothing but a shavrone's will do.
Hey, it's me again! :)

Currently being very successful in Betrayal, right now, the "only" *gear* upgrades left are the chest (i'm still using tabula rasa) and better ES gloves.

I have a question about Elemental Equilibrium, though. I see some players still mentioning it in this thread, but I remember Vatinas using Empower Gem + No EE. Since I (still) don't have the Empower gem, should I just use lightning attacks + added fire damage support + EE ? I have lightning from golem and a necklace (in case I have to switch to chaos golem).

Update: I don't know if I'm doing it right, but to calculate the DPS gain in PoB for this question, I'm activating EE on Tree and "Enemy was hit by Light. Damage". I'm getting ~58k more DPS with Tail Spike in my current setup. I just wanna know if I'm doing this correctly.
Последняя редакция: Rehv. Время: 12 дек. 2018 г., 20:57:05
Added fire famage + EE is the best option..Empower is if you cant proc it..Also lightning golem doesnt proc EE, it is you that has the EE so it is you that has to hit with some kind of lightning or cold damage to get the -fire resist on the mob. Just check the tooltip of roa if it has lightning damage on it and it must not have fire on it.Also text on any mob when you hit will change to Vulnerable to Fire, vulnerable to cold, resists lighnting if you are hitting with light. So yes if that is the case you tick enemy hit by light and you can see the EE in action on PoB giving the extra damage from the -40%.

On another note with the Golden rule jewel trick the build not only got cheaper, it also got better. Now Quill Rain is no longer BiS, you can use any bow you want you can still get the full stacks on single target. You can use a darkscorn if you want more survivability, but for me best option is to get a 6l shortbow from the porcupine cards for 18c (3c per card) alt reagal for Attack speed and craft the new fancy veiled mod for +28% minion Attack speed and also you can have some resistances on it as well for even easier gearing on jewlery. For me that is 10% damage increase in PoB which is significant and also helps with clearspeed.This is the bow im currently using, and no need to spend fusings and jewlers on the quill rain or try to scour/chance a 6l shortbow from the cards.

As for coloring your 6links. Start with RoA on bow (4g 2b is easy) and you should be using incandecent heart until you get a big Vaal regalia with 550+ ES. On incandecent heart 3g2r1b is easy but on a Regalia you will want to switch RoA and HoA (Roa on chest is 4 off colour Hoa on bow is 3 off colour)

For people that complain that this build is too slow for clearing try swaping temp chains on roa for poachers mark, get the +AS craft on a rare bow, get jewels with + minion AS and + minion AS on kill, swap minion damage dor minion speed and remember that a lvl 21 HoA is crucial and a big bump in dps and AS (+40% AS for crawly boy) and come back to me if that machinegun of a minion is too slow for you.

A build, any build, is not the holy grail, you should be tweaking it to your liking and to your playstyle and this one has a lot of room to wiggle around. Self cast phase run, flame dash instead of blink, cwdt spirit/flesh offering, build more clearspeed for defences, etc. Dont blindly follow a guide and complain it doesnt work for you until you tried other things with it.

When you first mentioned it earlier I went and made few blue bows just to see how easy it is to get a bow with two resists. Makes gearing so much easier, we can squeeze more uniques.
"
TeosMaoMao написал:
Added fire famage + EE is the best option..Empower is if you cant proc it..Also lightning golem doesnt proc EE, it is you that has the EE so it is you that has to hit with some kind of lightning or cold damage to get the -fire resist on the mob. Just check the tooltip of roa if it has lightning damage on it and it must not have fire on it.Also text on any mob when you hit will change to Vulnerable to Fire, vulnerable to cold, resists lighnting if you are hitting with light. So yes if that is the case you tick enemy hit by light and you can see the EE in action on PoB giving the extra damage from the -40%.

On another note with the Golden rule jewel trick the build not only got cheaper, it also got better. Now Quill Rain is no longer BiS, you can use any bow you want you can still get the full stacks on single target. You can use a darkscorn if you want more survivability, but for me best option is to get a 6l shortbow from the porcupine cards for 18c (3c per card) alt reagal for Attack speed and craft the new fancy veiled mod for +28% minion Attack speed and also you can have some resistances on it as well for even easier gearing on jewlery. For me that is 10% damage increase in PoB which is significant and also helps with clearspeed.This is the bow im currently using, and no need to spend fusings and jewlers on the quill rain or try to scour/chance a 6l shortbow from the cards.

As for coloring your 6links. Start with RoA on bow (4g 2b is easy) and you should be using incandecent heart until you get a big Vaal regalia with 550+ ES. On incandecent heart 3g2r1b is easy but on a Regalia you will want to switch RoA and HoA (Roa on chest is 4 off colour Hoa on bow is 3 off colour)

For people that complain that this build is too slow for clearing try swaping temp chains on roa for poachers mark, get the +AS craft on a rare bow, get jewels with + minion AS and + minion AS on kill, swap minion damage dor minion speed and remember that a lvl 21 HoA is crucial and a big bump in dps and AS (+40% AS for crawly boy) and come back to me if that machinegun of a minion is too slow for you.

A build, any build, is not the holy grail, you should be tweaking it to your liking and to your playstyle and this one has a lot of room to wiggle around. Self cast phase run, flame dash instead of blink, cwdt spirit/flesh offering, build more clearspeed for defences, etc. Dont blindly follow a guide and complain it doesnt work for you until you tried other things with it.

How do you sustain mana without the "+ mana gained for each enemy hiy by attacks" provided from quill?

As for the bow crafting, how about using essence of zeal?

PS Thank you for all the advices mentioned in the post, very helpful.
Последняя редакция: PanZly. Время: 13 дек. 2018 г., 4:06:11
"
PanZly написал:

How do you sustain mana without the "+ mana gained for each enemy hiy by attacks" provided from quill?

As for the bow crafting, how about using essence of zeal?

PS Thank you for all the advices mentioned in the post, very helpful.

Ofc you can use essence crafting if you have them.

Mana regen from tree is enough to perma-cast RoA without any mana regen items.Keep in mind RoA needs to be lvl 3 or below for lowest cost possible there is no need to level it up. Only diffrence is you cant run no mana regen maps, you have to switch back to the Quill rain for that if you cant reroll that mod.
There are items with -mana cost. Free RoA!
Последняя редакция: mietek1991. Время: 13 дек. 2018 г., 6:10:34
"
mietek1991 написал:

You need anything mana-related ONLY in no-regen maps
imo, it's REALLY easier to get a "++ mana on hit" on a single jewel and make the switch (if u still wanna run the map)
"
Thanarchy написал:
"
mietek1991 написал:

You need anything mana-related ONLY in no-regen maps
imo, it's REALLY easier to get a "++ mana on hit" on a single jewel and make the switch (if u still wanna run the map)

I agree, if you were to play without Quill Rain, it would probably be more efficient to get a "mana gain on hit" jewel than to lose a ring and/or an amulet. I'm going to try out the playstyle without Quill Rain and with Golen Rule, to see if it's enough to sustain virulence against bosses, and will update the guide accordingly. :)

Thanks a lot to everyone who take the time to theorycraft around the build! You guys have really good ideas :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация