[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

"
Vatinas написал:
"
Thanarchy написал:
"
mietek1991 написал:
There are items with -mana cost. Free RoA!

You need anything mana-related ONLY in no-regen maps
imo, it's REALLY easier to get a "++ mana on hit" on a single jewel and make the switch (if u still wanna run the map)

I agree, if you were to play without Quill Rain, it would probably be more efficient to get a "mana gain on hit" jewel than to lose a ring and/or an amulet. I'm going to try out the playstyle without Quill Rain and with Golen Rule, to see if it's enough to sustain virulence against bosses, and will update the guide accordingly. :)

Thanks a lot to everyone who take the time to theorycraft around the build! You guys have really good ideas :)

Funnily enough, my RoA costs 0 mana.
As TeosMaoMao mentioned, you can sub Temporal Chains with Poachers Mark, and Poachers Mark also grants 12 mana on hit, what is enough to sustain even lvl 21 RoA
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Just a quick update: I tried playing with Darkscorn instead of Quill Rain, and although I had no trouble generating Virulence while clearing, I struggled getting above 30 virulence versus bosses. So, in my opinion, Quill Rain remains the best bow - for now. :)

@thedeathbeam: Indeed, that's a nice synergy for those who feel like they have enough survivability!
"
Vatinas написал:
Just a quick update: I tried playing with Darkscorn instead of Quill Rain, and although I had no trouble generating Virulence while clearing, I struggled getting above 30 virulence versus bosses. So, in my opinion, Quill Rain remains the best bow - for now. :)

@ Vatinas

Hey Vatinas, your test was done with the Golden Rule jewel equipped as well ?
Thanks for the build, enjoying it alot, still low level and I'm dying more than I've ever died in PoE. But progressing, sadly, getting completely shafted with drops (only had 2 chaos orb drop so far!!) so my gear is really quite crappy (I wasted all my jewelers trying to get more socket on my bow (and failed) and then all my fusing to at least 4 link it (and succeeded on the last one).

Only downside so far I'd say is the crawler can be so stupid at times and a bit slow to react but boy the single target is amazing, he destroys the syndicate (as long as I don't get 1 shot).

In any case, I'll level some more when I get home from work tonight hopefully I can finish the story and start grinding some currency ! :)
can you plz post a non-path of building passive tree?
Последняя редакция: DrawingFlies. Время: 13 дек. 2018 г., 9:29:00
"
Vatinas написал:

@thedeathbeam: Indeed, that's a nice synergy for those who feel like they have enough survivability!

Im quite surprised as I've read a couple report about ppl behind at perma-40stacks on guardians fights, even while dodging stuff oO
By the way we can craft Short Bow with +1 to Gem Levels and replace Vicious Projectiles with level 3 Empower. This will rise Shaper DPS to almost 1 million up from 790k and non Shaper DPS to 1.8 million up from 1.4 mil.

https://pastebin.com/XXUCqVMs
"
1ofeach написал:
By the way we can craft Short Bow with +1 to Gem Levels and replace Vicious Projectiles with level 3 Empower. This will rise Shaper DPS to almost 1 million up from 790k and non Shaper DPS to 1.8 million up from 1.4 mil.

https://pastebin.com/XXUCqVMs

Didn't you compare lvl20 HoA with level 21 ?
I'm very surprised by your numbers, you can get a lvl21 gem corrupted and the difference between 21 and 22 won't be that huge
"
Thanarchy написал:

I'm very surprised by your numbers, you can get a lvl21 gem corrupted and the difference between 21 and 22 won't be that huge

Level 3 Empower gives you plus 2 level, but it becomes level 4 from bow modifier so it gives you plus 3 levels. You also get +1 level from Bow itself so +4 in total to HoA and all support gems.
Последняя редакция: 1ofeach. Время: 13 дек. 2018 г., 11:31:18

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация