[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

"
Wermine написал:
"
gobbles04 написал:
So I'm enjoying the build but so far my single target seems extremely weak. My aoe is great especially with the 3rd lab but when i get to bosses they take forever. I know my gear isnt the greatest and i need to get a shapers touch with temporal chains and my 5link weapon isnt great either. Am i doing something wrong? (also semi new player, only 2nd league so i'm pretty sure i messed something up)

Edit: i am constantly at 40 stacks due to the gem that reflects poison, just did a tier 7 shaped strand and trash all dies instantly, get to boss and even with 40 stacks it took me almost a minute and a half to kill the boss

Your Herald of Agony is level 9 and its exp bar is full. If I had to guess, you stopped leveling it ages ago for some unknown reason and forgot about it. Open your inventory and see the bottom part. Level up the HoA gem and keep leveling it until it's 20. There are also some other gems which you should level but you chose not to (CWDT setup, Convocation and RoA itself should not be leveled to max though).

That was definitely the problem, thank you. I couldnt level it any further because I did not have enough dex, bought a 50 dex ring and a lvl 20 herald and major difference.
"
gobbles04 написал:
That was definitely the problem, thank you. I couldnt level it any further because I did not have enough dex, bought a 50 dex ring and a lvl 20 herald and major difference.

You have some other skill gems, which you need to tend:

Convocation: level 1 is enough (levels only give life regeneration, which is completely useless on HoAG builds). But you do want quality for cd recovery.

Blink Arrow: level 1 is enough (levels give damage, useless for our RoA). Quality does give arrow speed, so get that.

Damage on Full Life: level up to 20. If you're lacking str, get more. Str is as good as int for our es, since we use Shaper's Touch.

Increased Duration: Same as above.

Phase Run: Level is too high for CWDT. Buy new one from trade site. Max level is 3, get quality for movement speed bonus.

-------------

Potions: I just checked. You have CI and two life potions. You need to revamp the whole section. I recommend my setup:

It's not set in stone, but I like these. At least use beastcrafting to get the desired suffixes.
not sure if this has been asked before.. I'm pretty new to energy shield mechanics. How do you guys deal with dot bosses? Like for example 'the goddess' boss from plaza map just rekt me 5 times in a row with the constant white beam damage that slowly takes your life down to 0... Is the only counter just running off screen and hoping she stops? I mean there's no way my energy shield can recharge while I'm taking damage, right?
how is this build on SSF? I have golden rule jewel and a 5 link quill rain.
Nothing else to amazing.
Worth doing for league starter as SSF? or will I need to much for it not to work until I farm some gear on ssf?

Thank you!
Yeah I'm still struggling along too. lvl 55 but no good drops, just a few c here and there so can't afford better gear yet.

My survivability just blows though. If I run into a room and the crawler is shooting left, I'll get attacked from the right and die. Not sure what I can do at my level to be tankier. More life? Some node I missed?

How do folks deal with strongboxes/essences? Standing in the middle of a pack to proc crawler has gotten me killed too.

Is there some point where the build 'turns on' and smooths out cause it's fairly rough going. Or maybe I'm spoiled- played infinite tinkerer last league and as a starter in this league. Rarely die, super smooth leveling just crushing stuff.
"
sooshka написал:
not sure if this has been asked before.. I'm pretty new to energy shield mechanics. How do you guys deal with dot bosses? Like for example 'the goddess' boss from plaza map just rekt me 5 times in a row with the constant white beam damage that slowly takes your life down to 0... Is the only counter just running off screen and hoping she stops? I mean there's no way my energy shield can recharge while I'm taking damage, right?

Basic strategy is to go behind any pillar when "tether" attaches to you. But I do agree, that boss is cancer. Teleports around, deals tons of damage with the "vomit attack" and if you're far away from pillar when tether attaches, you take significant amount of damage. When you yourself get respectable amount of dps, you can kill her before she does anything though.

You have Wicked Ward ascendancy from the first lab. If your es recharge has started already, damage won't stop it. Although this doesn't help if you're at full es and then you get dot on you. It is also important to have flasks which remove burning and bleeding. We do have tons of "faster start of energy shield recharge" (mainly from quiver), so that helps too.

"
saxisa написал:
Yeah I'm still struggling along too. lvl 55 but no good drops, just a few c here and there so can't afford better gear yet.

My survivability just blows though. If I run into a room and the crawler is shooting left, I'll get attacked from the right and die. Not sure what I can do at my level to be tankier. More life? Some node I missed?

How do folks deal with strongboxes/essences? Standing in the middle of a pack to proc crawler has gotten me killed too.

Is there some point where the build 'turns on' and smooths out cause it's fairly rough going. Or maybe I'm spoiled- played infinite tinkerer last league and as a starter in this league. Rarely die, super smooth leveling just crushing stuff.

I imported your character to pob. If I'm reading this right, your resists are as follows:

Fire 14%
Cold -25%
Lightning -5%

I'm not surprised you have problems with survivability. Also your life is 1567 and es is 1699. If item doesn't have at least 50 life, replace it. And get those resist to 75%.

Whenever you find an essence, use it on white gear and hope for the best. Also, at this point of the league, all "starter" items are dirt cheap. You can use couple of alts, jewelers or chromes to buy 80+ life gloves from trade site for example.
Последняя редакция: Wermine. Время: 30 марта 2019 г., 6:14:16
Finally got this sweety

3implicit one on the go LOL
Последняя редакция: rainbowsin. Время: 31 марта 2019 г., 14:17:48
"
stormyknight написал:
"
The_pie_is_gewd написал:
Came into this league with this build as my focus and I must say I love it. Crafted everything myself for a few ex within the first few days and melt every bit of content this game has to offer. Just wanted to post my gear as another reference for people looking to use the new ring.

Gear
Скрытый текст

Amulet is still quite bad and boots are under construction atm it's my next upgrade I use current for capped res.

Flasks
Скрытый текст

Jewels
Скрытый текст

rare jewels need upgrading as well will be the last upgrade

Thanks for the build guide really helped to get everything up and running much easier <3
IGN: Memory_Nexus

Yo fam your chest isnt the best for the build, spider is being supported by links in your chest increasing mana reservation, also Ele equib is being negated because you have cold damage from your quiver.

The spider doesn't get afffected at all by the chest in this setup since I'm not using anything to alter it. also we are focusing fire so cold is 100% fine to prob EE ?
"
Wermine написал:
"
sooshka написал:

Basic strategy is to go behind any pillar when "tether" attaches to you. But I do agree, that boss is cancer. Teleports around, deals tons of damage with the "vomit attack" and if you're far away from pillar when tether attaches, you take significant amount of damage. When you yourself get respectable amount of dps, you can kill her before she does anything though.

You have Wicked Ward ascendancy from the first lab. If your es recharge has started already, damage won't stop it. Although this doesn't help if you're at full es and then you get dot on you. It is also important to have flasks which remove burning and bleeding. We do have tons of "faster start of energy shield recharge" (mainly from quiver), so that helps too.

alright nice thanks, good to know I wasn't the only one struggling with that boss.
*deleted*
Последняя редакция: professorLongArms. Время: 6 апр. 2019 г., 17:03:24

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация