[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

"
Wermine написал:

It's almost the same as this one, but non-budget version. You can also check my character, I use that guide, but I also use the new ring (same as you), so I can fit Aspect of the Spider and Arctic Armour (which I might ditch so I can respec out of some reduction nodes to gain extra jewel slot).

You can get -mana cost items to counteract the mana regen mod on maps. In previous league, I had torso with -15 mana cost to skills, I was lucky to get it. Now I use two rings with -mana cost affix on them. While I use them, I lose my Aspect and freeze immunity. So it's a bit more dangerous to do it.

Em... Thought I was the only one to came up with

to do ALL map mods (incl. No Regen)
And the Double: -30% on helm + (-35-40)% on

to fit: HoA (ofc), Hatred, Banner, Discipline, Aspect of Spider and a f Purity LOL.

At least hope I'm the only one to come up with using
20-30 ES on Hit Watchers Eye + 10-20 ES on Hit Fenumus Spinnerets, looking at 48 ES on Hit this way (for me), think this is a decent 3rd mechanic (apart Recharge & Regen) to use. [Although there is a fourth one: to use 5% of maxES on block Shaper Shiled, but that'll be a completely different build]
Forgot to add there another +24 ES on Hit from Poacher's Mark, as I think they also apply with Zealot's Oath noticeable taken. So perfectly 74 ES on Hit. Looks pretty decent considering this builds' attack speed and area.
Последняя редакция: rainbowsin. Время: 12 апр. 2019 г., 1:46:16
n1
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!
Последняя редакция: Deejudanne. Время: 14 апр. 2019 г., 3:47:53
"
rainbowsin написал:
"
Wermine написал:

It's almost the same as this one, but non-budget version. You can also check my character, I use that guide, but I also use the new ring (same as you), so I can fit Aspect of the Spider and Arctic Armour (which I might ditch so I can respec out of some reduction nodes to gain extra jewel slot).

You can get -mana cost items to counteract the mana regen mod on maps. In previous league, I had torso with -15 mana cost to skills, I was lucky to get it. Now I use two rings with -mana cost affix on them. While I use them, I lose my Aspect and freeze immunity. So it's a bit more dangerous to do it.

Em... Thought I was the only one to came up with

to do ALL map mods (incl. No Regen)
And the Double: -30% on helm + (-35-40)% on

to fit: HoA (ofc), Hatred, Banner, Discipline, Aspect of Spider and a f Purity LOL.

At least hope I'm the only one to come up with using
20-30 ES on Hit Watchers Eye + 10-20 ES on Hit Fenumus Spinnerets, looking at 48 ES on Hit this way (for me), think this is a decent 3rd mechanic (apart Recharge & Regen) to use. [Although there is a fourth one: to use 5% of maxES on block Shaper Shiled, but that'll be a completely different build]
Forgot to add there another +24 ES on Hit from Poacher's Mark, as I think they also apply with Zealot's Oath noticeable taken. So perfectly 74 ES on Hit. Looks pretty decent considering this builds' attack speed and area.

yeah to hit that ammount of es+ get that mod too would take much luck haha.

My robe only 720 es even.. no luck rolling still grr.
but even with -6 cost can do all mod no regen np.

11k es wearing full quant gear now, still kill guardians np haha.
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.
Последняя редакция: macsdf1. Время: 14 апр. 2019 г., 3:12:21
Finally finished it

Mirror service BTW
Последняя редакция: rainbowsin. Время: 14 апр. 2019 г., 11:02:26
Anyone got an updated Skill Tree? Synthesis Version.

Thanks guys! :)
"
meister1523 написал:
Anyone got an updated Skill Tree? Synthesis Version.

Thanks guys! :)

Hi! I updated the Path of Building pastebin with a synthesis skill tree :)
First even in all together 1 year of PoE UElder kill.
And he drops

This build is f amazing! Thank you once more for sharing!
Последняя редакция: darkspawnbr10. Время: 18 апр. 2019 г., 0:55:11
Hi, I have a question about gems.

I'm new in poe and when I checked your characters with this build all peoples have different gems even the creator of this build so I'm confused.

What gems do I need to follow ?
"
Huayraa93 написал:
Hi, I have a question about gems.

I'm new in poe and when I checked your characters with this build all peoples have different gems even the creator of this build so I'm confused.

What gems do I need to follow ?

Don't be confused; most builds are themes around which you can improvise. You will do fine if you follow what is on the first page. When you find your own play style you may find that you want to tweak things one way or another. You may be limited by what RNG provides you or you could be filthy rich like some who have posted and be able to min/max with niche gear.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация