[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

How do you guys get herald of agony enchant on helmet?( reduced reservation btw ) none on the market...

And any tips for leveling and leveling gear?

entered a5 and im starting to receive a lot of damage and the KI of hoag sometimes is fucked up.
Последняя редакция: alevil1234. Время: 3 апр. 2019 г., 9:49:52
"
alevil1234 написал:
How do you guys get herald of agony enchant on helmet?( reduced reservation btw ) none on the market...

entered a5 and im starting to receive a lot of damage and the KI of hoag sometimes is fucked up.

You can farm the uber lab with this build super easy. I just bear right, skip any silver stuff or troves, and just get through... You basically just keep applying that enchant at the end. Also keep your prophecies going, as there's one that lets you apply 2 enchants. RNG is working against you, but you can also pay someone to run it and bring you back an enchant. That tends to be pricey, but is more of a sure bet of time for money.

Levelling... Basically you just want as much ES, Life, and resist as you can get until you hit Chaos inoculation (before then you want some poison help on your flasks[curing?]). If you aren't hitting your cap on resists, you're going to have a bad time. That's *absolutely key. IIRC, even at 50% resists, you're doubling your incoming dmg. I was lucky enough to have a guild mate on my first runthrough who kept peeking at my PoB and telling me what to fix.

Not sure I follow what KI is, but HoA for me was improved dramatically once I got convocation. I pretty much time going through doors with the cooldown and almost always pop it when I go through to make sure my HoAg is in my back pocket. That's a big deal and I died a lot with my HoA int he other room before I figured it out. You'll get a lot tankier once you have your final lab and you can run that temp chains. You'll get a lot tankier as your ES starts to creep up.

If you're currently only in act 5 though, I'd really advise this-
Just get to endgame. Keep your resists at cap (there are milestones where your resists will dip by 30% globally, (I think each act and epiliogue)so keep an eye on them)

The best advice I got from any friends in-game though was just finish the game and get into mapping/league stuff. That's where you start making real monies and upgrading your gear meaningfully.
"
alevil1234 написал:

Lots of enchanted helmets on the market, check the trade site. But you can also use this ring instead (or with, if you want more aura stuff).

Buy leveling gear from trade site. Lots of life, es and resists on all slots.

"
professorLongArms написал:

You can farm the uber lab with this build super easy. I just bear right, skip any silver stuff or troves, and just get through... You basically just keep applying that enchant at the end. Also keep your prophecies going, as there's one that lets you apply 2 enchants. RNG is working against you, but you can also pay someone to run it and bring you back an enchant. That tends to be pricey, but is more of a sure bet of time for money.

I wouldn't try to farm one specific lab enchant. There are hundreds of those and you might run lab all league and never hit it. Either buy craft base with enchant on it or the whole helmet with good es and enchant.
Hi :)

First of all thank you for the creator of this build. It's the first time i spend and play so much on one charachter ! :) really fun

I was wondering if anyone can help with what to upgrade on my char's items ( i don't know how to link it but it's my only char in synthesis).

I have 17ex avaible.

And can anyone explain me how to deal with maps with "player cannot regenerate ..." mod ?

Anyway thanks and sorry for bad english ^^'
"
wathieu написал:

First of all thank you for the creator of this build. It's the first time i spend and play so much on one charachter ! :) really fun

I was wondering if anyone can help with what to upgrade on my char's items ( i don't know how to link it but it's my only char in synthesis).

I have 17ex avaible.

And can anyone explain me how to deal with maps with "player cannot regenerate ..." mod ?

You can check this guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2295570/page/1

It's almost the same as this one, but non-budget version. You can also check my character, I use that guide, but I also use the new ring (same as you), so I can fit Aspect of the Spider and Arctic Armour (which I might ditch so I can respec out of some reduction nodes to gain extra jewel slot).

You can get -mana cost items to counteract the mana regen mod on maps. In previous league, I had torso with -15 mana cost to skills, I was lucky to get it. Now I use two rings with -mana cost affix on them. While I use them, I lose my Aspect and freeze immunity. So it's a bit more dangerous to do it.
*deleted*
Последняя редакция: professorLongArms. Время: 6 апр. 2019 г., 17:15:33
"
wathieu написал:

I have 17ex avaible.

craft -mana cost on rings and u can get ur rain of arrows to cost 0 mp.

Es recharge is not regen so u will still fill up. You just wont regen per x monster killed.

The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.
"
sooshka написал:
not sure if this has been asked before.. I'm pretty new to energy shield mechanics. How do you guys deal with dot bosses? Like for example 'the goddess' boss from plaza map just rekt me 5 times in a row with the constant white beam damage that slowly takes your life down to 0... Is the only counter just running off screen and hoping she stops? I mean there's no way my energy shield can recharge while I'm taking damage, right?

Vs the goddess u run behind a pillar and she can't shoot u so it stops.

But u should be able to simply just one shot her, once your damage is good?

"
Wermine написал:

You can check this guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2295570/page/1

It's almost the same as this one, but non-budget version. You can also check my character, I use that guide, but I also use the new ring (same as you), so I can fit Aspect of the Spider and Arctic Armour (which I might ditch so I can respec out of some reduction nodes to gain extra jewel slot).

You can get -mana cost items to counteract the mana regen mod on maps. In previous league, I had torso with -15 mana cost to skills, I was lucky to get it. Now I use two rings with -mana cost affix on them. While I use them, I lose my Aspect and freeze immunity. So it's a bit more dangerous to do it.

thx for the tips !
Also regarding mana cost and no regen. Poachers mark will fill ur mp every hit. You just need mp for phase run and flame dash/mirror arrow etc.

But ur rain of arrows should only cost 9-10mp anyways. I guess it's hard if u have very little mp reserved tho.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация