{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

Here is the Skill Tree I am Building. Thoughts?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.8.0/AAAABAMDAQQHBLMHHgj0EFERDxFQEZYWbxg8GFYaOBzcHRQeCCL0JKolsicvKPoqmDLRNZI26TkLOlg6xjrhOuk7PzwtQYdFR0WdR4VJUUmxSp9Ms025TeNTUlXGVi5Z82EoYoZjQWZUZp5ncWjyakNr22wLbRlx83IPd8J5f3yDfRh-WX_GgseDX4PMg9uFYIbKiECJvIt2jxqPRpAzkFWTJ5RvlS6YTZrgm4qboZ69oOahL6IAplemrKcIpyuqqarErJi3PriTvOq9J75Pvoq_l8BmyT3MvNAf04_Xz9i92V7a3d-K42rpAuvu7IPsiu-I7-vwH_DV8h7yRffX-Tf56PrS_gr-gf6P?accountName=DeathJester73&realm=pc&characterName=StaumonaoftheBlackUmbra
Thanks for the help everyone. I'm around 80 and so far loving things (except in blighted maps--F-those, I crash every single time).

I do have one random question though--how the heck are people getting the recommended shield? I've been hovering over POE trade for the last three days whispering people as quickly as things show up and no one will sell me one :(
"
Revak написал:
"
ZackRichartz написал:
A question I did have however, When you get that bone Armour skill from the ascendancy, do you apply that buff to ur regular gameplay?

Put it on your bar and use it whenever you expect damage to happen or if you're bleeding. It has a short cooldown and casts even while you're cycloning so it's really no hassle. Protects your minions too!

Does it actually remove bleed or just prevent it from occurring?
Hercanic! Thanks for the build its been the most fun I've had in poe. Its too bad blight maps are too unstable to run I quite enjoy them.
"
Scubapuppy написал:
"
Revak написал:
"
ZackRichartz написал:
A question I did have however, When you get that bone Armour skill from the ascendancy, do you apply that buff to ur regular gameplay?

Put it on your bar and use it whenever you expect damage to happen or if you're bleeding. It has a short cooldown and casts even while you're cycloning so it's really no hassle. Protects your minions too!

Does it actually remove bleed or just prevent it from occurring?

Bone Armour cleanses bleeds. Which is nice because it frees up a flask slot to run something nifty like poison cleanse or what-have-you.
"
Revak написал:
"
redmalloc написал:
Fun build so far. Up to T4/5 maps with really bad gear and its going fine.

I put diamond skin on my junky amulet but I wonder what might be optimal down the road for this build?

Depends on what you want really, I'm probably going to get Barbarism for the life and +1 max fire res, but I have Decay Ward now (mainly because it uses the more common oils). Golem's Blood and Golem Commander are strong contenders, and if I can figure out how to get culling strike on my ball lightning I'll even consider Freedom of Movement.

Still undecided on best Spectres and Spectre gem setup btw. Feeding Frenzy for them or no?

I'm planning on running a Kingslayer on Animate guardian in the zombie setup (moving cyclone to weapon). Gives fortify and culling strike.
To all your minions as well though, so will likely not help you much :)

For amulet, what I'm currently lacking the most is move speed. So likely targeting Avatar of the hunt.
Or whatever Res or Dex I drop from boots and just run Seven League step :)
"
DeathJester73 написал:
Vaal Skelly + Infenal Legion + Feeding Frenzy + MDS = OMG! It is Broken!
Just start stacking them before you open a door and when you open it you have literally Heat seeking Missles. Just run and start dropping them and let them and you Carrion Golems do the work. I took Golem Commander as well for the boost and to have 2 of them. If they are going to give us a minion based Golem then you might as well take Golem Commander.

MDS is what? minion damage or minion speed
This claw any good?

Can't seem to find one with +1 to all gems. Not with the mods i have on the claw now. Could this claw carry me to endgame?
Regards /Gabbi
Loving the build @Hercanic

May I ask what spectre's your currently using? I'm just using 3x solar guards. But I was thinking of adding 1 Frost Sentinel as well. What are your thoughts on the best 3 to use :)?
"
alpha0meqa написал:
Loving the build @Hercanic

May I ask what spectre's your currently using? I'm just using 3x solar guards. But I was thinking of adding 1 Frost Sentinel as well. What are your thoughts on the best 3 to use :)?

From what I have seen frost sentinels are broken. I have 3 and can just run through areas and things just die.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация