{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

I have a noob spectre question:

How do I raise the corpse of a specific monster and not the one next to it?

For instance, when I see a frost sentinel, it's always surrounded by lesser monsters (rime sentinels, maybe) and even though I try to hold my mouse where I saw the body go down, I often raise the wrong spectre.

I have been trying for half an hour to get three of the correct monsters, but I always end up with a wrong body at some point, and there's no possibility of an unsummon as far as I can tell. So frustrating. I'm sure there's an easy way that I just don't know about? THANKS!

And also to the OP: Thank you in a big way for this guide and the immense work and especially the way you always answer questions and criticisms in such a positive way. It makes reading this thread a pleasure and it's an inspiration for all of us.
Hold down the A key while selecting a body, that way you can focus on what you need. Also use desecrate if you accidentally selected a corpse but have another if the same type of spectre as a minion already.
"
Hold down the A key while selecting a body, that way you can focus on what you need. Also use desecrate if you accidentally selected a corpse but have another if the same type of spectre as a minion already.

Oh God, thank you! <3
"
sasja написал:
"

Oh God, thank you! <3

You are very welcome :)
Fun build so far. Up to T4/5 maps with really bad gear and its going fine.

I put diamond skin on my junky amulet but I wonder what might be optimal down the road for this build?
Quick question!

Is Ravenous Horde worth obtaining? The pastebin you linked doesn't seem to have it even though you go right near it. Was wondering whether or not this is an oversight or if you're saving points for something else.
@ everyone:
I've added a useful new Oil Crafting tool to Cheatsheets.

I have also added Leveling Gear and Early Gem Links to the "How do I level?" section of the 3.8 post. I am also in the process of adding an addendum FAQ for questions that are commonly being asked right now.

For those asking about what the best anointments will be, take a look in the 3.8 information spoiler box. The second and third link go over several good options.

@ RegulusNorth:
Take a look at the new FAQ in the 3.8 post. It covers what you can do about crashing Blight maps.

@ Horswag:
Certain towers will make lanes impossible to complete. Using two Petrifying Towers or the Ice Wall tower can sometimes make it impossible to kill monsters. Hopefully GGG fixes this soon.

@ Coulrophobia1989:
Full Post
"
Coulrophobia1989 написал:
Quick question!

Is Ravenous Horde worth obtaining? The pastebin you linked doesn't seem to have it even though you go right near it. Was wondering whether or not this is an oversight or if you're saving points for something else.
"
The pastebin you linked doesn't seem to have [Ravenous Horde]

It does. You're probably looking at an outdated tree. At the top of the first post is a link to all the 3.8 updates, including the current tree.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 18:43:45
"
redmalloc написал:
Fun build so far. Up to T4/5 maps with really bad gear and its going fine.

I put diamond skin on my junky amulet but I wonder what might be optimal down the road for this build?

Depends on what you want really, I'm probably going to get Barbarism for the life and +1 max fire res, but I have Decay Ward now (mainly because it uses the more common oils). Golem's Blood and Golem Commander are strong contenders, and if I can figure out how to get culling strike on my ball lightning I'll even consider Freedom of Movement.

Still undecided on best Spectres and Spectre gem setup btw. Feeding Frenzy for them or no?
This Build has been a BLAST to play. HOLY CRAP. Just wanted to say thank you so much for all that you do for the community. The guide has been a pleasure to follow. Alot for someone who was never into the summoner playstyle on PoE to Grasp, but alot of it is so crucial to know!

A question I did have however, When you get that bone Armour skill from the ascendancy, do you apply that buff to ur regular gameplay? it seems that you have to manually cast it which is kind of a bummer. wanted to know when and if u actively cast it. I could see it maybe being something u keep on the secondary hotbar now that we have one maybe? idk
"
ZackRichartz написал:
A question I did have however, When you get that bone Armour skill from the ascendancy, do you apply that buff to ur regular gameplay?

Put it on your bar and use it whenever you expect damage to happen or if you're bleeding. It has a short cooldown and casts even while you're cycloning so it's really no hassle. Protects your minions too!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация