{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

I don't understand how I can fit all these gem combo's.

Very fun build!
@ Revak:
"
Revak написал:
Still undecided on best Spectres and Spectre gem setup btw. Feeding Frenzy for them or no?

Spectres have a naturally large aggro radius. According to a dev, Feeding Frenzy is the same radius (or slightly smaller, but the game uses the highest range in this case). So the support won't affect how far out Spectres will target.

@ DonQuixotic:
Full Post
"
DonQuixotic написал:

Very fun build!
"

The Leveling Plan is a bit outdated, so it should be read with a grain of salt after reading the 3.8 update post. There's a whole new leveling section there, too.

You do not have to fit all those gems in if your sockets and links are lacking. They're mainly suggestions if you have the sockets, and it was designed to gradually shift you from leveling gems to the final build's gem layout.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 18:57:04
"
Revak написал:
"
redmalloc написал:
Fun build so far. Up to T4/5 maps with really bad gear and its going fine.

I put diamond skin on my junky amulet but I wonder what might be optimal down the road for this build?

Depends on what you want really, I'm probably going to get Barbarism for the life and +1 max fire res, but I have Decay Ward now (mainly because it uses the more common oils). Golem's Blood and Golem Commander are strong contenders, and if I can figure out how to get culling strike on my ball lightning I'll even consider Freedom of Movement.

Still undecided on best Spectres and Spectre gem setup btw. Feeding Frenzy for them or no?

Oh yeah, Freedom of Movement! I did not think of that but that sounds like it would be super for mapping.
"
Revak написал:

Herc did a quick summary of some different types of spectres at the end of this post. I know some folks have been using slave drivers or kitava's heralds if they prefer physical spectres, if you'd rather, though idk how well those would work for us.

----

Herc's main 3.8 post gives his recommendations for spectre links in the "I'm new here just gimme gem links" section.

If you're using melee spectres, then you may want feeding frenzy, but if you're using spectres focused on clearing with projectiles (like fire/frost sentinels or goatman fire-raisers), Feeding Frenzy seems pretty meh IMO.

FF basically has three components - 1. chance to give you the Feeding Frenzy buff on-hit, which gives all your minions more damage and increased move/attack/cast speed, 2. additional more damage to the supported minion(s) while you have the FF buff, and 3. change the AI of the supported minions to Aggressive.

So you can use any minion to get the first benefit for all your minions; no need to have the gem specifically on your spectres just for that. Your spectres would get additional damage from the second bit if FF were linked to them, but it's probably not enough to make it better than another support on that basis alone. And if you're using long-range spectres like Fire/Frost Sentinels or Goatmen Fire-raisers, they don't really benefit from the AI change to aggressive, since they're usually in range just from following you, though it might be a thought for melee spectres if you're using any.

In the end, there's better options for your spectre links, though you definitely want FF on skeletons and/or zombies to be sure you have near-constant uptime on the FF buff.

Edit: And Herc himself ninja'd me, of course!
Последняя редакция: Sorator13. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 19:03:58
@ everyone:
I'd like to thank everyone who has been helping me by answering questions. It takes a load off not needing to answer every question, so your contributions are much appreciated!

Here's a random, silly thought: Spectres are now so painless to pick up that we can actually enjoy PvP without so much worry. Which leads me to an interesting idea:

Mass Summoner vs. Mass Summoner

Organize a bunch of people playing this build, and host a giant FFA in Sarn Arena. Turn this game into a crazy corpse-fueled RTS! Trick an energetic streamer into casting for the event. Record it all for hilarity and posterity.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 20:26:35
"
gabriella88 написал:
Hey! I wanted some feedback on my gear, what can improve? Any feedback would be nice! Regards /Gabbi

3-Link your claw?
@Everyone

It might be me, but i'v tested a blighted T4 map (flooded mine) with "Melee splash support" on both skeletons and zombies.
Yeah you guessed it, it does help up until the point you crash at 1 minute instead of 2 on the clock... (and lose the map EVERY time you crash)

Be mindfull of using them until GGG buys/rents better servers or is able to fix server laaag?!?

Clear speed in general is alot better with melee splash no doubt!!

I'm still missing alot of the recommended gear and overal QAL of the build this early in the league, but i'v made a good starting weekend.
3th league i'm using this build as my league starter, this what i have so far after 2 days.

Скрытый текст

4.7K hp 2.2 ES (lvl 86)

For those who wonder, yes i'm using Elemental Army support on my spectres (2x forst sentinals & 2x solar gaurds) It seems to work rather well, although not the highest dps option it does lower resistances of mobs and acts as an extra debuff/curse, for all damage sources... (still testing whatever works best)

Question, answers or if you need help about this awesome reworked build just ask :)

@Hercanic

Ps. Love the ES rework, ALOT more survivability especially now in blight league.
Sorry haven't used the forum before for posting, which skill tree is the most current one? the one linked in the leveling guidee that still says 3.7 or the one posted on page 123 of the thread, or even another one? great guide though
"
Dharen1 написал:
Sorry haven't used the forum before for posting, which skill tree is the most current one? the one linked in the leveling guidee that still says 3.7 or the one posted on page 123 of the thread, or even another one? great guide though

The one on page 123
Vaal Skelly + Infenal Legion + Feeding Frenzy + MDS = OMG! It is Broken!
Just start stacking them before you open a door and when you open it you have literally Heat seeking Missles. Just run and start dropping them and let them and you Carrion Golems do the work. I took Golem Commander as well for the boost and to have 2 of them. If they are going to give us a minion based Golem then you might as well take Golem Commander.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация