{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

This is currently what I'm running with no issues in red maps. Going to start farming the uber elder once I get the map sustain.

Скрытый текст

I was also looking at upping single target dps and switching out fork support/gmp for slower and faster projectiles just in case it was needed
Is EE the best way to push my damage output?

And would EE work with my current gear?

Iam pleased for any tip / advice....
@everyone & especially Hercanic

I'v came to the point where I defeated the Shaper as easy as slicing butter with a hot knife.

My current state of my build put's me at roughly 12M+ shaper DPS according to POB calculations!!!

Every map is cleared within atleast 5 minutes (blight is quite long in most maps) even T16 (elder) & gaurdians are laughably easy.
Next is Uber elder, although I doubt DPS would be a problem... it's a matter of not getting hit/killed (to often).

Also getting to depth 150 in delve lvl 81 mobs, I just run -> pick loot -> run -> pick loot, hope to reach depth 1000 at the end of the league.

My current gear

I'm still running around with solar gaurds as spectres due to ALOT les performance issues compared to most other "good" spectres certainly when playing on blighted maps. They also are easier on the eyes (atleast for me).
But it all works with any spectres that don't use lighting damage.

So for those who are still in doubt how to gear, what skills to link, what potions you could use, how an end game tree looks like and what is viable enough to get tons of loot really, really fast... feel free to check my char on blight league.

There is still room for improvement, for sure, but even my currency has it's limits...

Anyway i'm open to suggestion, help, feedback, questions,... Hope this could help some people around here.
"
FutureFear написал:
@everyone & especially Hercanic

I'v came to the point where I defeated the Shaper as easy as slicing butter with a hot knife.

My current state of my build put's me at roughly 12M+ shaper DPS according to POB calculations!!!

Every map is cleared within atleast 5 minutes (blight is quite long in most maps) even T16 (elder) & gaurdians are laughably easy.
Next is Uber elder, although I doubt DPS would be a problem... it's a matter of not getting hit/killed (to often).

Also getting to depth 150 in delve lvl 81 mobs, I just run -> pick loot -> run -> pick loot, hope to reach depth 1000 at the end of the league.

My current gear

I'm still running around with solar gaurds as spectres due to ALOT les performance issues compared to most other "good" spectres certainly when playing on blighted maps. They also are easier on the eyes (atleast for me).
But it all works with any spectres that don't use lighting damage.

So for those who are still in doubt how to gear, what skills to link, what potions you could use, how an end game tree looks like and what is viable enough to get tons of loot really, really fast... feel free to check my char on blight league.

There is still room for improvement, for sure, but even my currency has it's limits...

Anyway i'm open to suggestion, help, feedback, questions,... Hope this could help some people around here.

Congrats!

I got a few questions myself, did you craft that weapon? And if yes, did you use any specific fossil combination? Did Grip of the Council give you a big DPS boost? Is the hungry loop setup with carrion golem really that good, and how much DPS does it give you? Is the Blood of the Karui flask good? I don't really use any flask other than life and MS.
"
Levirael написал:

Congrats!

I got a few questions myself, did you craft that weapon? And if yes, did you use any specific fossil combination? Did Grip of the Council give you a big DPS boost? Is the hungry loop setup with carrion golem really that good, and how much DPS does it give you? Is the Blood of the Karui flask good? I don't really use any flask other than life and MS.

- The weapon was bought from a random guy on poe.trade, so as far as I know it's not crafted, rather extremly lucky roll, i also bought it for only 3 chaos!!

- Yes grip of the council does give ALOT dps, especially for zombies, skeletons and carrion golem. It's certainly worth using in a setup like this.

- Carrion golem is good for 4M+ (shaper) DPS (with my current setup), without it my build only hits roughly 8M+ (shaper) dps. It has quite high damage with it's current supports and does boost our (vaal) warrior skeletons & zombies the most actually since they gain X to Y additional physical damage from it. That means that their base damage get's a boost and after it get all other damage modifiers we have on/for aplied to them.

example: a skeleton with 10 base damage or a 100 = ALOT of difference when you start multiplying and taking % of that value and adding it up. It's "simple" math.

- blood of Karui I only use if I'm low on health ofcourse, with 5K+ HP it's alot more usefull to heal a larger amount, it has saved me from death several times. I'v also placed bone armor on one of my potion slots and my mana flask on a different keybind, since I don't need it that often (only no regen maps or when raising zombies). Since bone armor helps against bleeding and I'm not affected by corrupted blood thanks to one of my ghastly eyes it's not mandatory to have an anti bleeding flask, anti freeze could be handy though.
I'm also planning to get an ES on hit with discipline whatcher's eye, but it's more a QOL thing to have... and quite expensive.
Последняя редакция: FutureFear. Время: 19 сент. 2019 г., 10:51:16
"
FutureFear написал:

- The weapon was bought from a random guy on poe.trade, so as far as I know it's not crafted, rather extremly lucky roll, i also bought it for only 3 chaos!!

- Yes grip of the council does give ALOT dps, especially for zombies, skeletons and carrion golem. It's certainly worth using in a setup like this.

- Carrion golem is good for 4M+ (shaper) DPS (with my current setup), without it my build only hits roughly 8M+ (shaper) dps. It has quite high damage with it's current supports and does boost our (vaal) warrior skeletons & zombies the most actually since they gain X to Y additional physical damage from it. That means that their base damage get's a boost and after it get all other damage modifiers we have on/for aplied to them.

example: a skeleton with 10 base damage or a 100 = ALOT of difference when you start multiplying and taking % of that value and adding it up. It's "simple" math.

- blood of Karui I only use if I'm low on health ofcourse, with 5K+ HP it's alot more usefull to heal a larger amount, it has saved me from death several times. I'v also placed bone armor on one of my potion slots and my mana flask on a different keybind, since I don't need it that often (only no regen maps or when raising zombies). Since bone armor helps against bleeding and I'm not affected by corrupted blood thanks to one of my ghastly eyes it's not mandatory to have an anti bleeding flask, anti freeze could be handy though.
I'm also planning to get an ES on hit with discipline whatcher's eye, but it's more a QOL thing to have... and quite expensive.

Alright, I will see what I can buy, thanks!

Also, have you tried allocating Golem Commander? It would give you two carrion golems instead of one.
Would arakalis fang be an upgrade if I have a +1 claw with socketed gems supported by crit strikes and faster attacks? I'm not sure how to link my claw :/
Hello everyone!
Can someone suggest better gem setup on my items?
Would also appreciate hints on potential gear upgrade, but I don't think I will go for crazy options like +1 to all spectre gem chest/boots (although I will upgrade rare pieces).
Here's my setup, after playing some time with normal version of this build, I decided to follow someone from this post's replies and go for Arakaali's Fang with cyclone cwc desecrate/spirit offering:

I have Unending Hunger as well.

Thanks for replies!
Последняя редакция: Faramour. Время: 19 сент. 2019 г., 11:17:04
What oils are you guys running with? Was running with Diamond skin early on, but now it's useless. What are the good oils to this build?
"
PezeMovsky написал:
What oils are you guys running with? Was running with Diamond skin early on, but now it's useless. What are the good oils to this build?

I allocated Grave Pact because that saves me three points I can now use on life and the nodes leading up to Grave Pact (minion accuracy) aren't very useful.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация