{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

Those nodes are giving 34% minion damage so I don't think it's that useless(correct me if I'm wrong)
"
Levirael написал:

Alright, I will see what I can buy, thanks!

Also, have you tried allocating Golem Commander? It would give you two carrion golems instead of one.

I could give it a try, still it's 4 point to sacrafice, unless we get it with annointing it, wich could be benificial for sure but it's expensive ( golden, silver & azure oil).
I'm sure I can get some point from somewhere to get my sacrafice node "back" If I do so once I get the funds.
Now that blighted maps drop oils, they probably will drop in price...
"
Hello everyone!
Can someone suggest better gem setup on my items?
Would also appreciate hints on potential gear upgrade, but I don't think I will go for crazy options like +1 to all spectre gem chest/boots (although I will upgrade rare pieces).
Here's my setup, after playing some time with normal version of this build, I decided to follow someone from this post's replies and go for Arakaali's Fang with cyclone cwc desecrate/spirit offering:

I have Unending Hunger as well.

Thanks for replies!

I believe you should focus now on minmaxing defences as you have good socket and dps. Do yourself a test - if you can run through a map and clear everything without stopping in like 2 mins that means you are ok with damage.

I am personaly utilizing spiders as cleaners with spectres and zombos as meat shields. For boss melting you get skellies. Easy life, did my first 82 betrayal map and melted it in less than 90 seconds including fight with tora and 2 other guys which I find very appealing. I am only dying to legion lag or intervention spike but very rarely now.
How do you summon spiders with Arakaali's Fang? Doesn't it summon on kill?
"
Levirael написал:

Cyclone your way through a map and use writhing jar, it will spawn 2 worms which will be insta killed by your cyclone/ball lighting and if you have around 1 corpse at least it will spawn 2 spiders.
"
FutureFear написал:
I could give it a try, still it's 4 point to sacrafice, unless we get it with annointing it, wich could be benificial for sure but it's expensive ( golden, silver & azure oil).
I'm sure I can get some point from somewhere to get my sacrafice node "back" If I do so once I get the funds.
Now that blighted maps drop oils, they probably will drop in price...

Another option is to use a jewel socket on Intuitive Leap to get it for 1 point. Not sure it is worth it though (compared to keeping another jewel and spending 3 more points)
Hi Guys,

THANKS Hercanic for this awesome build! One of the best builds i have played!

Unfortunately i was ill for quite some time and i'm a bit lost, what to aim for (both, skills and gear).

This is my week 1 gear before i got ill:

Скрытый текст

Can anyone give me some hints what to upgrade / what to aim for?

I have heard that slave drivers are very good. I enjoy Frost Sentinels and i dont know if i should use Unending Hunger with Frost Sentinels or Slave Driver with something else.

Also.. what kind of Ele damage are the Slave Drivers doing? (important for EE).

thank you very much for help :)

Kind regards
Последняя редакция: Bisrob. Время: 19 сент. 2019 г., 13:58:50
"
PezeMovsky написал:
Those nodes are giving 34% minion damage so I don't think it's that useless(correct me if I'm wrong)

It's additive though, not mulitplicative. All told, those 3 nodes give my skeles and spectres about 6% more dps (2% per point). I find life more useful.
"
Bisrob написал:
Hi Guys,

Unfortunately i was ill for quite some time and i'm a bit lost, what to aim for (both, skills and gear).

Скрытый текст

I have heard that slave drivers are very good. I enjoy Frost Sentinels and i dont know if i should use Unending Hunger with Frost Sentinels or Slave Driver with something else.

Kind regards

Slave drivers do lightning damage. I used a full lightning conversion slave driver build for a little bit (with conductivity + ele weakness curses) and my main gripe with slave drivers is that they're bad at clearing since they have a limited aoe and can't use projectile gems (GMP, chain, fork, etc.). That said, they do about 4x the dps of frost sentinels so if you're just farming uber elder or something, they're the best for that.

"
Apsiu написал:
"
Levirael написал:

Cyclone your way through a map and use writhing jar, it will spawn 2 worms which will be insta killed by your cyclone/ball lighting and if you have around 1 corpse at least it will spawn 2 spiders.

But, to be clear, you have to be the one to actually get the kills to spawn more spiders right, not your minions? How do you get kills when your spectres / zombies / spiders / etc all out-dps you by several orders of magnitude?
Последняя редакция: IFollowYou. Время: 19 сент. 2019 г., 14:53:38
"
IFollowYou написал:
"
Bisrob написал:
Hi Guys,

Скрытый текст

Kind regards

Slave drivers do lightning damage. I used a full lightning conversion slave driver build for a little bit (with conductivity + ele weakness curses) and my main gripe with slave drivers is that they're bad at clearing since they have a limited aoe and can't use projectile gems (GMP, chain, fork, etc.). That said, they do about 4x the dps of frost sentinels so if you're just farming uber elder or something, they're the best for that.

"
Apsiu написал:
"
Levirael написал:

But, to be clear, you have to be the one to actually get the kills to spawn more spiders right, not your minions? How do you get kills when your spectres / zombies / spiders / etc all out-dps you by several orders of magnitude?

It is quite easy. I channel cyclone and only while channeling it I use writhing jar. Worms die on hit and it proc. I have my flask always on as speed clear in delve or maps.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация