{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

Hey guys, any tips to get my spectres more damage? What should I aim for now? Got 12 ex ~ to spend :)

I'm not using it for the moment but I,ll remenber that
is there any way we can throw in a curse setup?
Would linking Elemental Proliferation to Arc/Ball Lightning + Cyclone + CWC cancel out EE?
@Hercanic
full post

@ FutureFear:
"
FutureFear написал:
noticed your unending hunger won't work in the spot it's in, it needs atleast 40 intelligence in radius (allocated intelligence that is). You might want to relocate it...

The Intelligence does NOT need to be allocated. As long as there is at least 40 INT within the jewel's radius, regardless whether it's been taken or not, Unending Hunger will work. Threshold jewels were changed to work this way quite a while ago.

"
FutureFear написал:
I'm not 100% sure if I get everything twice with two carion golems

Golem buffs do not stack.[/quote]

Thanks for clearing that up, not sure when they changed the threshold jewels but I probably missed it.

That golems do not stack I pritty much assumed they didn't, still 2 = beter then one I guess. Just trying a few things out, I do have the currency for it so, why not...

Looking forward to your new build! If you need help (ingame) with gear, leveling skills, currency,... for testing purpose always happy to help out :)
Are watchers eye worth the 3EX + that they are costing at the moments?
One question. is Skitterbot, mandatory?
"
acezero789 написал:
One question. is Skitterbot, mandatory?

No; very little in this build is really mandatory. Skitterbots are just for the extra chill/shock effect. If you'd rather use something else, you certainly can.
Hi everyone, first off thank for this build!

Cost quite the alts to craft those boots,
I choose frost sentinel as specters for more benefiting the curse ring. is this ring worth it tho?
I kept fearsome force and enduring bond lost a jewel and a bit of life but i quite like it the punch skellies provide to zombies like that..
is added fire damage a good idea with that claw?
What should i prioritise next, +3helm with a my life prefix or a +1 and maim claw or a better chest?
Ps: i have a watcher's eye and i swap chain for cold pen for uber or real tought fights and rutless by melee splash for blight maps done a beyong t13 before the patch it was as challenging as it was laggy^^

Thank you for your suggestions
Hello guys, first of all, thanks for the build, awesome.
I'm actually completing t14 atlas maps, not big problems atm. Failed some blighted maps (t11), but I suppose more for my fault than other shit like dps or somthing else.

This is my pg, can someone tell me what to prioritize to upgrade (0 exalted for now -.-")?
Can I suppose to go for uber elder in the actual state?

https://pastebin.com/E7q25TQv

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация