{3.8} Speaker for the Dead | 74 minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide | 4.7M Shaper DPS 💀

@ everyone:
I noticed Holy Relic has been stealth-buffed. It has a 0.25 sec cooldown now instead of 0.5. If I were to put it in a Hungry Loop in my Triad Grip build, I could get it up to 2M DPS. Pretty crazy.

Speaking of crazy, I ran the numbers on what my Triad Grip build can eventually achieve. And yeah, it's insane. 4-5M Zombies, 10-11M Skeletons, over 20M Vaal Skeletons, 1M Phantasms, 750k Frost Sentinels.

I'll release the pastebin when I get far enough along and record some video. Competition on gear is already pretty high right now, so I don't want to make it worse just yet. =o)

@ FutureFear:
"
FutureFear написал:
noticed your unending hunger won't work in the spot it's in, it needs atleast 40 intelligence in radius (allocated intelligence that is). You might want to relocate it...

The Intelligence does NOT need to be allocated. As long as there is at least 40 INT within the jewel's radius, regardless whether it's been taken or not, Unending Hunger will work. Threshold jewels were changed to work this way quite a while ago.

"
FutureFear написал:
I'm not 100% sure if I get everything twice with two carion golems

Golem buffs do not stack.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 19 сент. 2019 г., 22:54:18
"
Hercanic написал:
@ everyone:
I noticed Holy Relic has been stealth-buffed. It has a 0.25 sec cooldown now instead of 0.5. If I were to put it in a Hungry Loop in my Triad Grip build, I could get it up to 2M DPS. Pretty crazy.

Speaking of crazy, I ran the numbers on what my Triad Grip build can eventually achieve. And yeah, it's insane. 4-5M Zombies, 10-11M Skeletons, over 20M Vaal Skeletons, 1M Phantasms, 750k Frost Sentinels.

I'll release the pastebin when I get far enough along and record some video. Competition on gear is already pretty high right now, so I don't want to make it worse just yet. =o)

Just curious Hercanic, do you have a PoB workaround for Triad Grips or are you doing that by hand? I believe my skeles are doing around 9 mil right now (non-shaper dps) vs a deathmarked target but not exactly sure how to do the conversion right. I've linked my PoB below. Obviously, a little different of a build from you since I use a wand.

Скрытый текст
https://pastebin.com/N7LQUdpJ
Последняя редакция: IFollowYou. Время: 20 сент. 2019 г., 0:52:05
24 challenges completed - thank you Hercanic and also everybody else who helped me so far!
"
Wikid0 написал:
Anyone using the Hungry loop? My gems for specter just hit their point to lvl to 20 and im debating on adding them to a ring or not so i could put something else in my chest or get another minion like animate guardian or buff my Carrion golem?

what are your thoughts? zombies and skellies are already in psudo 6/5 link wep and helm so they are out.

I definitely wouldn't move your spectres from a 6L to a 5L. But you can look at Holy Relic, Skitterbots, and/or Carrion Golem for Hungry Loop, yeah.
"
IFollowYou написал:
"
Hercanic написал:
@ everyone:

Just curious Hercanic, do you have a PoB workaround for Triad Grips or are you doing that by hand? I believe my skeles are doing around 9 mil right now (non-shaper dps) vs a deathmarked target but not exactly sure how to do the conversion right. I've linked my PoB below. Obviously, a little different of a build from you since I use a wand.

Скрытый текст
https://pastebin.com/N7LQUdpJ

You can edit your shield in pob to have "100% of physical damage converted to cold damage" i.E. and activate necromantic aegis.
Последняя редакция: TheDoomsdayDevice. Время: 20 сент. 2019 г., 2:20:39
I've been running carrion golems and zombies on the same headpiece, giving both of them a 4-link setup but according to PoB (and even with 80% more damage hand calculated) , a single golem has a tough time competing with a single zombie, let alone 10 of them. Yes they have a very nice aoe, but with frost sentinels doing the clearing I don't think its essential anymore. Any thoughts?

I think I will be relocating my golem to a single spot and 5-link my zombies instead. But I wanted to make sure I was right about PoB DPS.
Hey guys and girls, noob here, I don't understand how to follow the gear section since there is different gems in the sockets as in the written text, kinda lost...

My gear :

Последняя редакция: royaleägle. Время: 20 сент. 2019 г., 4:18:29
"
P_larker написал:

What would you guys rather use right now? I bought the claw a while ago and just had the mace drop, any idea of prices for either?

The club would be better. your claw only support melee gem
"
royaleägle написал:
Hey guys and girls, noob here, I don't understand how to follow the gear section since there is different gems in the sockets as in the written text, kinda lost...

My gear :

Some quick notes:

1. Your head supports seem pretty bad. You need at least Feeding Frenzy for your skellies. Minion Damage would also be great. I'd say 1 red max.
2. Fix the CWDT set up, you need desecrate instead of Unearth and preferably something useful instead of GMP there too. :P
3. Get an elder weapon with some extra supports for more juicy zombies.
4. Get couple Unset rings and put in Holy Relic + Discipline.

There are a lot of people who are talking about clearing red maps on this thread, check their profiles and characters to see how to properly gear up.
@royaleägle
remove "adds X to Y COLD damage to attacks" on your amulet, if you use Elemental Equilibrium. If not - doesn't matter.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация