{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

@Hercanic thank you very much for this wonder build guide! so easy to play even if I still have crappy items. Though I wanted to push further and wanted to know if what is my priority to increase the dps of my minions, below are my current items please anyone help what should I upgrade first

I did a T15 elder this morning and it went well considering that I forgot to summon zombies, mostly using frost sentinel on maps and only using fire raisers on tough bosses

here is the link of my elder fight using this build.
https://youtu.be/NGnzK6V0XhM
Последняя редакция: glocknine. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 2:37:33
NEED HELP

Feeling a little bit lost with this build. I dont know exactly what i can improve best with my small currency (30 Chaos).

Have anybody advices to improve my build on a cheap and easy way? BIG THANKS

https://pastebin.com/DHzpYdU2

Edith: This ring with the holy relic helps a lot :D

Последняя редакция: PattyWin. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 3:04:29
It looks like you are playing the old version of this build. You can go to page one (1) and press the " >>>{ CLICK HERE for 3.8 PoB pastebin and build UPDATES! }<<< " text. It will take you to the 3.8 stuff and explain a bit about the changes.

E: Forgot to quote. It was to @PattyWin
Последняя редакция: Jespetin. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 3:15:26
Someone asked about quality gems earlier; not gonna go back to find it and quote them, but thought I'd share my list of what effect gem quality has on each gem, with a rough priority system, so that other folks don't have to compile it too.

Note that this is not a list of gems you should use; there's several optional/alternative gems listed just in case you're using em.

Letter on the left is the color of the gem in question; effect on the right is per 1% gem quality. (I don't know that this forum supports tables? I have this in Notepad with tab spacing to make columns, but the forum ignores that formatting. Sorry if it's hard to read!)

Qual, high prio:
B - Summon Skeleton 1% inc dmg
B - Minion Damage Support .75% inc minion dmg
R - Melee Physical Damage Support .5% inc melee phys dmg
G - Pierce Support .5% inc projectile dmg
B - Spell Echo .5% inc spell damage
B - Raise Zombie 1% inc max life & MS
G - Greater Multiple Projectiles .5% inc attack & cast spd
G - Faster Projectiles .5% inc attack & cast spd
G - Cyclone .5% inc AoE
B - Summon Chaos/Carrion Golem 1% inc max life & dmg
B - Controlled Destruction .5% inc spell dmg
R - Melee Splash Support .5% inc AoE
R - Multistrike Support .5% inc melee physical dmg
R - Fortify .5% inc duration
B - Flame Dash 1% inc cooldown recovery speed

Qual, low prio:
B - Ele Proliferation .5% inc duration of ele ailments
B - Summon Holy Relic .5% inc nova AoE
B - Raise Spectre 1% inc MS
B - Summon Skitterbots 2% inc MS
B - Summon Phantasm .5% chance to summon phantasm
B - Elemental Army Support +.1% max ele resists for supported minions
R - Generosity Support 2% inc aura AoE
G - Hatred 1% inc AoE
B - Spirit Offering .5% inc duration
B - Cast while Channeling Support .5% inc dmg (Cyclone & Lightning, I think)
B - Ball Lightning 1% inc lightning dmg
B - Feeding Frenzy Support +.05 second duration

Qual useless:
R - CwDT Support supported skills deal .5% inc dmg
G - Desecrate 1% inc cast speed

Old gems:
G - Vile Toxins 1% inc dmg with poison, useless
G - Herald of Agony 1% inc MS, low prio
R - Shield Charge 1% inc dmg, low prio
G - Poison Support .5% inc dmg with poison, low prio
G - Charged Dash .5% inc attack spd, low prio
G - Faster Attacks Support .5% inc attack spd, low prio

Edit: Also, I'm proud of these gloves!
Последняя редакция: Sorator13. Время: 28 сент. 2019 г., 10:20:22
Is Walther's Eye with ES gained on hit still a good thing in a new version of the build? Kinda scared to spend on it.
Hello! I have a problem with mana reservations: Discipline reserves 35%, Hatred reserves 50%, and Precision (taking into account 21 lvl of the gem) reserves 195 mana (~ 14%). Therefore, I have to run without Precision. I have a total of 1,427 mana. What should I do? https://pastebin.com/s6dfQNui
"
besttem написал:
Hello! I have a problem with mana reservations: Discipline reserves 35%, Hatred reserves 50%, and Precision (taking into account 21 lvl of the gem) reserves 195 mana (~ 14%). Therefore, I have to run without Precision. I have a total of 1,427 mana. What should I do? https://pastebin.com/s6dfQNui

You shouldn't be using precision. He did mention it in the 3.8 write up of the build. Are you following the correct guide. On page one click at top of page 3.8 blight update (pg. 123)

Est. Legion League
Noob trying my best to learn
"
GoodBoy123 написал:
Is Walther's Eye with ES gained on hit still a good thing in a new version of the build? Kinda scared to spend on it.

Bought it and it's working pretty well when needed :)
Would claw with Ruthless and Multistrike be good for the zombies instead of Added fire damage and Maim? For example something like this:
PoB says it's a DPS boost, but I'm wondering how good/bad Ruthless Multistrike feels on zombies.
@ glocknine:
Full Post
"
glocknine написал:
@Hercanic thank you very much for this wonder build guide! so easy to play even if I still have crappy items. Though I wanted to push further and wanted to know if what is my priority to increase the dps of my minions, below are my current items please anyone help what should I upgrade first

I did a T15 elder this morning and it went well considering that I forgot to summon zombies, mostly using frost sentinel on maps and only using fire raisers on tough bosses

"

Nice video! Would you mind if I added it to the guide?

@ Sorator13:
Full Post
"
Sorator13 написал:
Someone asked about quality gems earlier; not gonna go back to find it and quote them, but thought I'd share my list of what effect gem quality has on each gem, with a rough priority system, so that other folks don't have to compile it too.

Note that this is not a list of gems you should use; there's several optional/alternative gems listed just in case you're using em.

Letter on the left is the color of the gem in question. (I don't know that this forum supports tables? I have this in Notepad with tab spacing to make columns, but the forum ignores that formatting. Sorry if it's hard to read!)

Qual, high prio:
B - Summon Skeleton 1% inc dmg
B - Minion Damage Support .75% inc minion dmg
R - Melee Physical Damage Support .5% inc melee phys dmg
G - Pierce Support .5% inc projectile dmg
B - Raise Zombie 1% inc max life & MS
G - Greater Multiple Projectiles .5% inc attack & cast spd
G - Faster Projectiles .5% inc attack & cast spd
G - Cyclone .5% inc AoE
B - Summon Chaos/Carrion Golem 1% inc max life & dmg
B - Controlled Destruction .5% inc spell dmg
R - Melee Splash Support .5% inc AoE
R - Multistrike Support .5% inc melee physical dmg
R - Fortify .5% inc duration
B - Flame Dash 1% inc cooldown recovery speed

Qual, low prio:
B - Ele Proliferation .5% inc duration of ele ailments
B - Summon Holy Relic .5% inc nova AoE
B - Raise Spectre 1% inc MS
B - Summon Skitterbots 2% inc MS
B - Summon Phantasm .5% chance to summon phantasm
B - Elemental Army Support +.1% max ele resists for supported minions
R - Generosity Support 2% inc aura AoE
G - Hatred 1% inc AoE
B - Spirit Offering .5% inc duration
B - Cast while Channeling Support .5% inc dmg (Cyclone & Lightning, I think)
B - Ball Lightning 1% inc lightning dmg
B - Feeding Frenzy Support +.05 second duration

Qual useless:
R - CwDT Support supported skills deal .5% inc dmg
G - Desecrate 1% inc cast speed

Old gems:
G - Vile Toxins 1% inc dmg with poison, useless
G - Herald of Agony 1% inc MS, low prio
R - Shield Charge 1% inc dmg, low prio
G - Poison Support .5% inc dmg with poison, low prio
G - Charged Dash .5% inc attack spd, low prio
G - Faster Attacks Support .5% inc attack spd, low prio

Edit: Also, I'm proud of these gloves!
"
thought I'd share my list of what effect gem quality has on each gem

Great job!

@ GoodBoy123:
Full Post & Previous Conversation
"
GoodBoy123 написал:
"
Aoki4 написал:
Bought it and it's working pretty well when needed :)
"
Is [Watcher]'s Eye with ES gained on hit still a good thing

Yes, if you're using Ball Lightning. It'll be part of the Elderlich version of the build, which focuses on defense.

@ Arageron:
Full Post
"
Arageron написал:
Would claw with Ruthless and Multistrike be good for the zombies instead of Added fire damage and Maim? For example something like this:
PoB says it's a DPS boost, but I'm wondering how good/bad Ruthless Multistrike feels on zombies.
"
Would claw with Ruthless and Multistrike be good

It's perfect! +1 Maim is a relic of the original build, where only a few weapon support mods could affect both Zombies and the Agony Crawler, and we didn't want too many or else Herald of Agony's mana reservation would be too much. Since we've transitioned to only using Zombies in that link, all melee support mods are now viable.

One thing to note, though, is how Multistrike and Ruthless interact. The three repeats from Multistrike are counted as one attack for Ruthless. Three swings, first attack. Six swings, second attack. Nine swings, third attack, and all three strikes will be Ruthless hits.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 12:00:44

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация