{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
sengson3rd написал:

May I know what is your current HP and ES is at?

you can check ANY public character with Path of Building application.
:)
"
Singrave написал:
"
sengson3rd написал:

May I know what is your current HP and ES is at?

you can check ANY public character with Path of Building application.
:)

Only those that aren't set to private...
I'm feeling a bit lost rn
What spectres with what gems should i use for a maximum DPS?
I feel like my dps is kinda low. Right now i'm using 4 frost sentinels, and it's more noticeable when i'm fighting bosses, guess that's because of GMP
"
scorpion1771 написал:
I feel like my dps is kinda low. Right now i'm using 4 frost sentinels, and it's more noticeable when i'm fighting bosses, guess that's because of GMP

Frost sentinals are more like good map clear spectres... their damage is decent for their purpose in this build, that's to kill all thrash.

when you're doing boss fights i'd say Goatman Fire-Raisers are good, if you want more DPS for your spectres. For me personal I'd like a bit of both so I'm running with solar gaurds.

Still when it comes to DPS in this build skeletons and zombies are our main DPS'ers, since your helmet is far from what It could be you'll lose ALOT DPS on skeletons, i'd say to look for an elder bone helmet with atleast:
"+ 1 to socketed minion gems" & lvl 16-20 minion damage support so you get a potentinal 5 link on skeletons and can replace your minion damage skill with ruthless, melee splash or perhaps deathmark (if you plan to "boss farm").

Also i'm not sure if convocation on CWDT is a good idea, everytime CDWT procs your minions will rush to your location, not so handy in a boss fight...
I'm not sure if their attacks get interupted by it, but I assume they do.

I'd say good alternatives are:
- phase run (really nice for delving, (map) clear speed & movement speed in general)
- a curse skill like enfeeble, temp. chains, etc.
- something you like, that doesn't interfere with minion behavior.

Hope this helps!
Последняя редакция: FutureFear. Время: 21 сент. 2019 г., 12:13:19
quick question, does the Holy Relic's minions cannot taunt enemies counters the minions have 8% to taunt on hit on my jewel?
@hercanic

what do you plan on putting in the hungry loop to support animated guardian?

Also, what's the difference in Elemental Damage with attacks vs elemental army, say for the spectres on your chest in a full cold conversion build with triad?

Последняя редакция: Dionan. Время: 21 сент. 2019 г., 15:30:09
anyone cleared grandmasters easily so far?
"
Thunderdefeater написал:

nope, this build cannot clear HOTGM there are GM that will annihilate the minions!
Crafted this beauty today:

Putting my skele dps at over 12 mil (normal mob):

It's prob a little higher than that even because it's not factoring in the crown of the tyrant and kingmaker auras from my AG. Wand version is looking good.
@ everyone:
First off, thank you to all the responders! I'll be getting in touch with you when I can.

Now, about the main guide update, I'll share some of my current plan. I will have three variants for people to choose from:

• 1. Shadowreaper - Max DPS.

• 2. Elderlich - Max Defense.

• 3. Gravelord - Max minions.

I will be using this post to draft it up before replacing the original guide. I will also archive the original guide in another post.

@ Dionan:
Full Post
"
Dionan написал:
@hercanic

what do you plan on putting in the hungry loop to support animated guardian?

Also, what's the difference in Elemental Damage with attacks vs elemental army, say for the spectres on your chest in a full cold conversion build with triad?
"
hungry loop to support animated guardian?

• 1. Meat Shield - Keep Guardian alive and near me for Kingmaker Fortify.

• 2. Minion Life - Keep Guardian alive. 49% more life.

• 3a. Elemental Army - 10% Cold Exposure and 2% max res. I might instead keep this on Spectres, since it helps clear when monsters have bonus resistances.

• 3b. Empower - Keep Guardian alive. 22.7% more life.

• 3c. Fortify - Keep Guardian alive. Fortify is a bit stronger but not always up.

• 3d. Withering Touch - 1.49 Kingmaker attack speed * ~2.43 speed = 3.62 APS * 0.25 wither chance = 0.9 WPS * 2 sec duration = 1.81 withers, or 6-12% increased chaos damage taken. ~5% of minion damage is chaos, so that'd be half a percentage more damage. Nope, nevermind, not worth it at all.

• 4. Melee Splash - To apply Ele Weakness (curse-on-hit gloves) and Cold Exposure to more targets.

"
Elemental Damage with attacks vs elemental army, say for the spectres on your chest in a full cold conversion build with triad?

EDWA only supports Attacks. Frost Sentinels and Phantasms cast Spells. You'd have to use an attack Spectre without Phantasms.

I have been considering testing Lunaris Concubines with GMP+Chain for Blight maps. They're the cold version of Tentacle Miscreations (aka Titty Bitches), who machinegun-shoot a ton of attack projectiles. We now have 100% accuracy and with full conversion to cold and stacking cold debuffs they might prove to be exceptionally powerful. Their downside is the delay before they begin attacking, and the fact that they lock in place until their sequence plays out. In relatively stationary situations like Blight maps, their downside is minimized.

As for Elemental Army, its main benefit for us is that it will buff all our other minions with its 10% Exposure debuff to monsters' Cold Resistance.

@ FallenWingsX:
"
FallenWingsX написал:
quick question, does the Holy Relic's minions cannot taunt enemies counters the minions have 8% to taunt on hit on my jewel?

No, it's local to the gem. Only the Holy Relic cannot taunt. The original FAQ also covers this.

@ scorpion1771:
Full Posts
"
scorpion1771 написал:
"
scorpion1771 написал:
I'm done with thatfucking game
Tried to kill uber elder 3 times = 3 loses
He is just the most retarded boss i have encountered in all my gaming experience and it seems like he is gone even more retarded than he was before
There is so much shit going on his arena it's just ridiculous
Shaper teleporting around is the most cancerous thing ever
Tho i raped this cunt on a Legion with my cyclone character
but summoner experience of killing him is fucking aids. It cost me 90c for 3 shaper sets and shattered bones in my knuckles because i'm a nervous son of a bitch and every time some random piece of shit killed me i was annihilating the wall near me and i end up losing ability to move my fucking fingers
"
I feel like my dps is kinda low. Right now i'm using 4 frost sentinels, and it's more noticeable when i'm fighting bosses

Spectres are for clear. Your Skeletons should be dropping bosses. Vaal Skeletons in particular should delete any non-phased boss up through Guardians. Wraithlord is a fine starter, but if you're at endgame content you really want to upgrade it to an Elder-influenced +3 Minion Damage helm as soon as you can.

You have many L20 support gems with 0% quality. You can upgrade them to 20% quality by selling it with a Gemcutter Prism to a vendor. You'll have to re-level the gem, but it shouldn't take more than a few maps before they're back to up L18-19. The various quality bonuses add up to a decent chunk of damage, so I definitely wouldn't neglect this.

Since you only have Hatred, I'd definitely recommend Skitterbots if you want more boss damage. Their shock aura is 24% more damage for just 35% reservation. Their guaranteed chill also opens up a cheaper Shaper-influenced +3 Hypothermia helm as a bossing option.

If you want even more damage, I am having great success with my Cold Triad Grip variant.

"
I'm done with thatfucking game
Tried to kill uber elder 3 times = 3 loses

Don't worry too much about hitting with Ball Lightning and just focus on circle-strafing around the arena. Mobility alone will protect you from most things.

You also do not need to pop the Void Anomalies. As long as you keep moving, you can let them impotently chase you forever.

"
summoner experience of killing him is fucking aids.

Visual clutter is the unavoidable caveat of the Mass Minion fantasy. You can turn off Allied Health Bars if you haven't already. Think of it like playing any RTS game: You just have to parse through the chaos. Mentally filter out your units and watch out for Shaper's teleport telegraphing and such.

@ Thunderdefeater & glocknine:
Full Posts & Previous Conversation
"
Thunderdefeater написал:
"
glocknine написал:
nope, this build cannot clear HOTGM there are GM that will annihilate the minions!
"
HOTGM?

With modification Hall of the Grandmasters should be possible. The original FAQ covers this. In short, you need a few tools to counter certain grandmasters:

• 1. Raging Spirits: Offscreen dangerous grandmasters with minions they cannot directly target. Arakaali Fang spiders may also work, but reliance on flask charges is their downfall.

• 2. Scorching Ray: Some grandmasters rapidly recover when hit. So we need to deal damage without hitting. Balefire on weapon swap is an option. Infernal Legion on Skitterbots may work well, too.

• 3. Frost Wall: This will block most projectiles and melee grandmasters. Link with Spell Cascade for extra thickness.

• 4. Frost Bomb: Counters extreme regen grandmasters.

• 5. Block Chance Reduction Support - Counters block and dodge grandmasters. Scorching Ray can also do this.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 21 сент. 2019 г., 23:55:02

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация